Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Psychic Jan
11-02-2018, 03:51 AM (This post was last modified: 11-02-2018 04:17 AM by Positive thinking.)
Video Psychic Jan
Hi all,

Just wanted to get your thoughts on Psychic Jan. I loved her reading and I thought she was great. She told me details about a current situation which was spot on. It’s too early for predictions but I will update if they manifest. She’s a lovely lady as well..so nice.

Anyone had any experience with her? Any predictions that have occurred?

Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
14-03-2018, 09:30 PM
RE: Psychic Jan
(11-02-2018 03:51 AM)Positive thinking Wrote:  Hi all,

Just wanted to get your thoughts on Psychic Jan. I loved her reading and I thought she was great. She told me details about a current situation which was spot on. It’s too early for predictions but I will update if they manifest. She’s a lovely lady as well..so nice.

Anyone had any experience with her? Any predictions that have occurred?

Smile

I had a reading with Jan today and she seemed really good.
14-03-2018, 09:39 PM
I had one reading with her and it was amazing so I went back for another and it felt like fairytales I don’t think we was connecting but ether way her predictions never happened.
14-03-2018, 09:42 PM
(14-03-2018 09:39 PM)Barbiebets Wrote:  I had one reading with her and it was amazing so I went back for another and it felt like fairytales I don’t think we was connecting but ether way her predictions never happened.

Oh no. I’ll not hold out any hope then lol. Was it a love reading?
14-03-2018, 09:48 PM
(14-03-2018 09:42 PM)Rosie Wrote:  
(14-03-2018 09:39 PM)Barbiebets Wrote:  I had one reading with her and it was amazing so I went back for another and it felt like fairytales I don’t think we was connecting but ether way her predictions never happened.

Oh no. I’ll not hold out any hope then lol. Was it a love reading?

It might be different for you, because I’m starting to believe the guy in question is hard to read for. Myself and the guy we’re friends which jan picked up. But there’s feelings involved which has complicated the situation.
15-03-2018, 02:09 AM
Psychic Jan - Not impressed at all - she got twice my readings wrong-
15-03-2018, 11:05 AM
I had a reading with Jan a few weeks back because I was impressed by the feedback.

Sadly I was very disappointed. She wouldn't allow me a brief moment to put a question I was concerned about to her. She kept repeating the same thing over and over again and I had lots more questions about other matters.

When I managed to get a word in edge-ways, she cut me off!

At the end of her waffling, no predictions were given in the reading and she didn't pick up anything.

A strange reading indeed.