Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ally Key
17-12-2011, 11:25 PM
Ally Key
Not sure what to make of him..... I could be wrong but he reminds me a little of our one and only Babycakes (wayne issacs). Did anyone try him?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
18-12-2011, 10:37 AM
RE: Ally Key
I think he comes across as quite a nice guy. I think it was said that Nicola the presenter had recommended him for the show. He's refreshingly honest too. Don't think i'd read with him though.

"So close, no matter how far...couldn't be much more from the heart. Forever trust in who we are...and Nothing Else Matters"
18-12-2011, 12:18 PM
I had a reading with him. Not impressed to be honest. He did not give any validations and was very random in his predictions, nothing specific, things were going to be great etc etc, but nothing personal to me. Then I have watched him do text and voicemails and a lot of what he says is exactly the same as I got in my telephone reading!!
20-12-2011, 10:52 AM
(18-12-2011 12:18 PM)Dom Wrote:  I had a reading with him. Not impressed to be honest. He did not give any validations and was very random in his predictions, nothing specific, things were going to be great etc etc, but nothing personal to me. Then I have watched him do text and voicemails and a lot of what he says is exactly the same as I got in my telephone reading!!

Sounds like a little bit of 'blagging his way through'

Psychic reading Psychic
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Ally Key Mr KoolJ 9 3,529 03-11-2015 01:21 PM
Last Post: Alice Cooper
  Ally last night and prediction off Aldo White lady 3 1,280 10-07-2012 11:02 PM
Last Post: Dom