Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Marcelle
15-02-2018, 04:17 PM
Marcelle
Any feedback on Marcelle 500944 ? She seems to be very busy another reader I can’t seem to get hold of.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
15-02-2018, 04:23 PM
RE: Marcelle
(15-02-2018 04:17 PM)curiouscat Wrote:  Any feedback on Marcelle 500944 ? She seems to be very busy another reader I can’t seem to get hold of.

I notice the thread about her was deleted. Marcelle started off the readings validating really well and accurately but then she started contradicting what she said and her predictions won't possibly be happening unfortunately. I knew from the moment she gave me the predictions they'd never possibly be happening. A bit over rated for me, but clearly she works for others
15-02-2018, 06:25 PM
I found her amazing and a few things she has told me has come true, still alot to be coming tho...
15-02-2018, 06:52 PM
I thought there was a link to Marcelle that vanished ?? I’ve had two readings with her and both have been great .. they both kinna said the same .. predictions are for later this month going into next .. so hopefully I will be back to say
15-02-2018, 08:20 PM (This post was last modified: 15-02-2018 10:04 PM by Spartans.)
Marcelle was spot on for me. She is of course Melody who I’ve read with on The Circle and PTV before. As always she delivers. In the past predictions have happened for me.
15-02-2018, 11:26 PM
I had a reading with her yesterday and I wasn't impressed. She asked lots of questions and just wanted to talk about relationships which wasn't what I called about. When I asked who came through in spirit she said I should have asked at the start if I wanted spirit contact even though she had said "spirit are telling me". Too many questions and even though I tried asking questions she kept going back to a past relationship that I didn't want to know about
15-02-2018, 11:49 PM
(15-02-2018 08:20 PM)Spartans Wrote:  Marcelle was spot on for me. She is of course Melody who I’ve read with on The Circle and PTV before. As always she delivers. In the past predictions have happened for me.

Marcelle is which melody on psychic tv? Melody Estelle? Or another one?
15-02-2018, 11:50 PM
(15-02-2018 11:49 PM)Positive thinking Wrote:  
(15-02-2018 08:20 PM)Spartans Wrote:  Marcelle was spot on for me. She is of course Melody who I’ve read with on The Circle and PTV before. As always she delivers. In the past predictions have happened for me.

Yes Melody Estelle
15-02-2018, 11:56 PM (This post was last modified: 15-02-2018 11:57 PM by Positive thinking.)
(15-02-2018 11:50 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  

Yes Melody Estelle

Wow to me the picture doesn’t even look like her. Thank goodness I didn’t try her on ask the answer as I have read with her as melody Estelle on psychic today and Estelle on ps. They all seem to just go around on so many different sites with different names but people seem to always find out. I do think she’s good but I haven’t really ever asked her to predict things she’s good at giving more spiritual guidance.
15-02-2018, 11:58 PM
(15-02-2018 11:56 PM)Positive thinking Wrote:  
(15-02-2018 11:50 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  

Yes Melody Estelle

Wow to me the picture doesn’t even look like her. Thank goodness I didn’t try her on ask the answer as I have read with her as melody Estelle on psychic today and Estelle on ps. They all seem to just go around on so many different sites with different names but people seem to always find out. I do think she’s good but I haven’t really ever asked her to predict things she’s good at giving more spiritual guidance.

That's exactly what I thought when I saw her picture. She's certainly very popular on ATA