Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Marcelle
16-02-2018, 12:18 AM
RE: Marcelle
I've read with Estelle on PS and this lady is the real deal. She is compassionate, wise and honest. And a gifted medium.

I did not know that Marcelle and Estelle were the same as she looks completely unrecognizable on her ATA picture.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
16-02-2018, 05:28 PM
Its definitely Melody E as I turned on psychic today and she was doing a call and I had spoken to her many times as Marcelle defo her...she maybe just put up a different pic thats all.
18-02-2018, 03:00 PM
(16-02-2018 05:28 PM)Laursa Wrote:  Its definitely Melody E as I turned on psychic today and she was doing a call and I had spoken to her many times as Marcelle defo her...she maybe just put up a different pic thats all.

Wow doesn’t look anything like her at all. I don’t actually think that they are meant to go on other sites publicly so potentially she has another photo for that reason. She is very spiritual and very nice but I don’t think any of her predictions have happened. For me she was a go to when I needed some guidance i defo wouldn’t go to her for predictions.
18-02-2018, 03:06 PM
(18-02-2018 03:00 PM)Purple1 Wrote:  
(16-02-2018 05:28 PM)Laursa Wrote:  Its definitely Melody E as I turned on psychic today and she was doing a call and I had spoken to her many times as Marcelle defo her...she maybe just put up a different pic thats all.

Wow doesn’t look anything like her at all. I don’t actually think that they are meant to go on other sites publicly so potentially she has another photo for that reason. She is very spiritual and very nice but I don’t think any of her predictions have happened. For me she was a go to when I needed some guidance i defo wouldn’t go to her for predictions.

Agreed
18-02-2018, 07:07 PM
I really like this lady. I've read with her as Melody on PT. A few predictions came to light.
18-02-2018, 07:10 PM
(18-02-2018 07:07 PM)pasha Wrote:  I really like this lady. I've read with her as Melody on PT. A few predictions came to light.

Interesting nothing she said came in for me at all but her validations were very good. She seemed to be able to pick up well what was happening around me. I do think she’s got something.
20-02-2018, 07:55 PM (This post was last modified: 20-02-2018 09:33 PM by curiouscat.)
I really liked her energy I felt reassured and calm after the reading, she made me laugh which was a bonus. She picked up on EVERYTHING. One of the few readers if not the only that described people’s physical appearance accurately letting me know she connected with me well. She picked up on specific dates from the past. I wish I could of had a longer reading with her but she’s expensive. Only thing that annoyed me was she does tend to waffle and get off track but she deffo has something psychicly. Her predictions were realistic and most of them are due next year. Her predictions for this year are in line with Julie, Psychic Kay, Shari & Mystique. I liked her honesty and sweet nature. She is definitely worth trying.
20-02-2018, 09:27 PM
(15-02-2018 11:26 PM)Angela66 Wrote:  I had a reading with her yesterday and I wasn't impressed. She asked lots of questions and just wanted to talk about relationships which wasn't what I called about. When I asked who came through in spirit she said I should have asked at the start if I wanted spirit contact even though she had said "spirit are telling me". Too many questions and even though I tried asking questions she kept going back to a past relationship that I didn't want to know about

I find when readers do that (asking 21 questions) they simply aren’t connecting.
21-02-2018, 03:48 PM
I did not know Melody and Marcelle are the same people!

Going back to the days of my addiction to psychics I had a few readings with Melody on *The Circle*!!!! I must have spent a small fortune on her. I can honestly say that despite her validating so much for me at the time none of her predictions have ever happened. As this was a few years ago they are not going to happen now. Nice lady to talk to.
22-02-2018, 08:15 AM
(21-02-2018 03:48 PM)maya Wrote:  I did not know Melody and Marcelle are the same people!

Going back to the days of my addiction to psychics I had a few readings with Melody on *The Circle*!!!! I must have spent a small fortune on her. I can honestly say that despite her validating so much for me at the time none of her predictions have ever happened. As this was a few years ago they are not going to happen now. Nice lady to talk to.

Good that your back on board maya.