Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Marcelle
22-02-2018, 08:16 PM
RE: Marcelle
(22-02-2018 08:15 AM)Daredevil Dave Wrote:  
(21-02-2018 03:48 PM)maya Wrote:  I did not know Melody and Marcelle are the same people!

Going back to the days of my addiction to psychics I had a few readings with Melody on *The Circle*!!!! I must have spent a small fortune on her. I can honestly say that despite her validating so much for me at the time none of her predictions have ever happened. As this was a few years ago they are not going to happen now. Nice lady to talk to.

Good that your back on board maya.

Thanks Daredevil. I didn’t know I was missedBig Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-03-2018, 08:38 PM
(22-02-2018 08:16 PM)maya Wrote:  
(21-02-2018 03:48 PM)maya Wrote:  I did not know Melody and Marcelle are the same people!

Going back to the days of my addiction to psychics I had a few readings with Melody on *The Circle*!!!! I must have spent a small fortune on her. I can honestly say that despite her validating so much for me at the time none of her predictions have ever happened. As this was a few years ago they are not going to happen now. Nice lady to talk to.

Are we sure melody is Marcelle? I just looked on ask the answer and she’s on a call and she’s also on a call on psychic today. How it that possible? Is it defo the same person.
01-03-2018, 09:12 PM
(01-03-2018 08:38 PM)Purple1 Wrote:  

Are we sure melody is Marcelle? I just looked on ask the answer and she’s on a call and she’s also on a call on psychic today. How it that possible? Is it defo the same person.

I’m 100% sure they are the same person. Could be that Psychic Today and Ask the Answer May have the same management?
14-03-2018, 02:31 PM
(01-03-2018 09:12 PM)Spartans Wrote:  
(01-03-2018 08:38 PM)Purple1 Wrote:  

I’m 100% sure they are the same person. Could be that Psychic Today and Ask the Answer May have the same management?

In 2016, I spoke with her on PS and she gave me a good overview of 2 years which came to unfold now. I am looking at getting another reading with her as my predictions were very very close to reality.
14-03-2018, 08:30 PM
I've had a few readings with Melody over the last two years. She has always grasped whats going on and she doesn't sugarcoat things. Her predictions on my relationship I had in the recent past re; contact were always spot on, However, long term she said we would marry etc but we broke up and I pulled away from him. I'm hoping her recent prediction around contact in my current situation comes to pass, will update soon regarding this.
15-03-2018, 02:21 AM
Don't get me wrong - Marcelle/Melody is a good read especially with her validations. I have found that she does sugarcoat a little and for me I thought overrated. However, that's just me-
15-03-2018, 03:46 PM
I don't get it. After reading so many glowing reviews about ATA I decided to jump on the bandwagon and try them. Got a reading with a nice lady called Anne-Marie but she told me nothing I already did not know. They have quite a lot of readers available, most of them actually. Who is popular on there? as they all seem to be available.
15-03-2018, 03:55 PM
(15-03-2018 03:46 PM)D@isy Wrote:  I don't get it. After reading so many glowing reviews about ATA I decided to jump on the bandwagon and try them. Got a reading with a nice lady called Anne-Marie but she told me nothing I already did not know. They have quite a lot of readers available, most of them actually. Who is popular on there? as they all seem to be available.

I agree, I don't personally see what the hype is about Griffin and Marcelle - but that's just me. I'm sure that they're good for others
15-03-2018, 10:27 PM
(15-03-2018 03:46 PM)D@isy Wrote:  I don't get it. After reading so many glowing reviews about ATA I decided to jump on the bandwagon and try them. Got a reading with a nice lady called Anne-Marie but she told me nothing I already did not know. They have quite a lot of readers available, most of them actually. Who is popular on there? as they all seem to be available.

Hamilton is the most popular along with Marcelle, Julie, Emily. Anne-Marie always seems to be busy. I have noticed myself there are always a lot available. I found Tommy Ross good the Californian psychic on there.
16-03-2018, 03:16 AM (This post was last modified: 16-03-2018 03:16 AM by Loveactually.)
Did anybody actually get any 'predictions' right with Melody/Marcelle/Estelle ?
I've just been told I m not getting an extension on my contract, and that seems to be contradicting with my expectations after my readings.
It doesn't mean though that nothing else will come up but so far, it seems that it is heading the unexpected way for me.