Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Marcelle
16-03-2018, 03:15 PM
RE: Marcelle
(16-03-2018 03:16 AM)Loveactually Wrote:  Did anybody actually get any 'predictions' right with Melody/Marcelle/Estelle ?
I've just been told I m not getting an extension on my contract, and that seems to be contradicting with my expectations after my readings.
It doesn't mean though that nothing else will come up but so far, it seems that it is heading the unexpected way for me.

She gave me predictions to happen, and as soon as she said them, I knew that they were impossible in the likelihood to happen. She said I'd meet a man and date him (much out of my age range for dating) at a leisure centre kinda place. I never go to those places, and when I tried telling her that this was wrong, she didn't like it and can get a bit patronising, saying "darling, you have to go upmarket" in a very snobby manner.. It's a shame when psychics let their powers get to their heads Undecided
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
16-03-2018, 04:42 PM
(16-03-2018 03:15 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  
(16-03-2018 03:16 AM)Loveactually Wrote:  Did anybody actually get any 'predictions' right with Melody/Marcelle/Estelle ?
I've just been told I m not getting an extension on my contract, and that seems to be contradicting with my expectations after my readings.
It doesn't mean though that nothing else will come up but so far, it seems that it is heading the unexpected way for me.

She gave me predictions to happen, and as soon as she said them, I knew that they were impossible in the likelihood to happen. She said I'd meet a man and date him (much out of my age range for dating) at a leisure centre kinda place. I never go to those places, and when I tried telling her that this was wrong, she didn't like it and can get a bit patronising, saying "darling, you have to go upmarket" in a very snobby manner.. It's a shame when psychics let their powers get to their heads Undecided

Leisure centre and going upmarket not sure what that means. It would be interesting to see if this ever happens in the future as Marcelle has been known to give some long term predictions. X
16-03-2018, 04:46 PM
(16-03-2018 04:42 PM)Purple2 Wrote:  

Leisure centre and going upmarket not sure what that means. It would be interesting to see if this ever happens in the future as Marcelle has been known to give some long term predictions. X

No, she told me that this would be by April. Its impossible to happen, and the man is much, much older than me. She's a good psychic medium with bringing spirit through, but crap at predictions for me
16-03-2018, 07:02 PM
(16-03-2018 04:46 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  

No, she told me that this would be by April. Its impossible to happen, and the man is much, much older than me. She's a good psychic medium with bringing spirit through, but crap at predictions for me

Well April is in a few weeks so I guess that won’t be happening lol.,
16-03-2018, 07:37 PM
(16-03-2018 07:02 PM)Purple2 Wrote:  

Yeah exactly. I never go to leisure centre places and the man's age was a bit old for me x
16-03-2018, 07:57 PM
(16-03-2018 07:37 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  
(16-03-2018 03:15 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  She gave me predictions to happen, and as soon as she said them, I knew that they were impossible in the likelihood to happen. She said I'd meet a man and date him (much out of my age range for dating) at a leisure centre kinda place. I never go to those places, and when I tried telling her that this was wrong, she didn't like it and can get a bit patronising, saying "darling, you have to go upmarket" in a very snobby manner.. It's a shame when psychics let their powers get to their heads Undecided

Yeah exactly. I never go to leisure centre places and the man's age was a bit old for me x

Yeah well it’s very unlikely to be the case anyway if the guy is too old. It Worries me a bit as like you said it’s complete fabrication from your current scenario. Maybe she had an off day x
16-03-2018, 08:06 PM
(16-03-2018 07:37 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  
(16-03-2018 03:15 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  She gave me predictions to happen, and as soon as she said them, I knew that they were impossible in the likelihood to happen. She said I'd meet a man and date him (much out of my age range for dating) at a leisure centre kinda place. I never go to those places, and when I tried telling her that this was wrong, she didn't like it and can get a bit patronising, saying "darling, you have to go upmarket" in a very snobby manner.. It's a shame when psychics let their powers get to their heads Undecided

I wonder if she’s basing her readings on ‘Chick Lit?’ Lol-
16-03-2018, 08:11 PM
Wink RE: Marcelle
Hahaha
03-05-2018, 06:05 PM
Hi All

Just an update on 3 readers (I will post on their respective threads too) : a major prediction for me came to pass yesterday, in within the timeline and it looks like there will be more to it in the second half of the year (as predicted).

So far, I am very happy about it : Marcelle (ATA), Charles (independent reading) and Star Clair (independent reading) were right about the outcomes and the circumstances including the first part of the timeline.
03-05-2018, 07:53 PM
(03-05-2018 06:05 PM)Loveactually Wrote:  Hi All

Just an update on 3 readers (I will post on their respective threads too) : a major prediction for me came to pass yesterday, in within the timeline and it looks like there will be more to it in the second half of the year (as predicted).

So far, I am very happy about it : Marcelle (ATA), Charles (independent reading) and Star Clair (independent reading) were right about the outcomes and the circumstances including the first part of the timeline.

I will try this lady one day.