Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Marcelle
11-07-2018, 10:10 PM
RE: Marcelle
I am one of the people who gave this lovely lady a really good review but this time around she couldn’t pick up on anything at all everything was pure guesses probably have a off day but I had to put down the phone.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-07-2018, 01:52 AM
(11-07-2018 10:10 PM)curiouscat Wrote:  I am one of the people who gave this lovely lady a really good review but this time around she couldn’t pick up on anything at all everything was pure guesses probably have a off day but I had to put down the phone.

I have to agree, when i spoke to her at the start of the year she spins one heck of a story, but in reality nothing came of it.
12-07-2018, 07:42 AM
(12-07-2018 01:52 AM)minnie99 Wrote:  
(11-07-2018 10:10 PM)curiouscat Wrote:  I am one of the people who gave this lovely lady a really good review but this time around she couldn’t pick up on anything at all everything was pure guesses probably have a off day but I had to put down the phone.

I have to agree, when i spoke to her at the start of the year she spins one heck of a story, but in reality nothing came of it.

Me 3rd. Nothing she said came to pass for me, nor were the predictions she gave me possible. I personally find her overrated.
11-10-2018, 12:07 AM
I like this reader i think she validates exeptionally well and can really get in to the head of some one for you
11-10-2018, 12:20 AM
Marcelle validates really well as a reader, but I just don't like using her anymore because she's so inconsistent. I've had a couple readings with her and each of those have been different outcomes each reading Huh. She's very very inconsistent with me which is really disappointing because she does validate well, she does seem to get into people's head (which I think's why I kept on going back to her), and unfortunately nothing has ever come to pass with her. She definitely has some sort of gift of validating and empathic tendencies, but predictions and staying consistent are her pitfalls personally for me Undecided.