Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Male ATA readers.
16-02-2018, 02:06 AM
Male ATA readers.
Hamilton seems to the the clear favourite male reader on ATA but does anyone have feedback on other male readers ? Personally for me I really connected with Griffin it’s as if he was in the other persons head he was direct, clear and honest and the fact he talks about God is very important to me as I am very spiritual. I also loved my reading with Stevie F I love his reading style he didn’t need cards he just dove right in validation after validation did not give me generic statements he really got to the heart of the issue, he is very caring and compassionate in his delivery, his mediumship was mind blowing.. I’ve only had 2 reading with him so I’ll update at a later date. But I was curious about your experiences with male readers as there seems to not be a lot on ATA.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
16-02-2018, 02:19 AM
RE: Male ATA readers.
(16-02-2018 02:06 AM)curiouscat Wrote:  Hamilton seems to the the clear favourite male reader on ATA but does anyone have feedback on other male readers ? Personally for me I really connected with Griffin it’s as if he was in the other persons head he was direct, clear and honest and the fact he talks about God is very important to me as I am very spiritual. I also loved my reading with Stevie F I love his reading style he didn’t need cards he just dove right in validation after validation did not give me generic statements he really got to the heart of the issue, he is very caring and compassionate in his delivery, his mediumship was mind blowing.. I’ve only had 2 reading with him so I’ll update at a later date. But I was curious about your experiences with male readers as there seems to not be a lot on ATA.

I did try a short reading with Gary w who I would like to try again I was rather impressed I did find his private number on the Internet I will try him eventually but I have cut down on my readings...
16-02-2018, 02:28 AM
I tried Griffin last week and I honestly wasn't wowed by him. Out of Hamilton and him, I'd say Hamilton as he validates more, he got alot more correct. He really goes into great detail. Griffin's validations were mainly wrong and he didn't give me any "wow" validations. Mainly ones that could apply in general. Morgan I tried in December and I found him quite pervy if I'm being honest. He made me feel very uncomfortable
16-02-2018, 06:53 AM
(16-02-2018 02:28 AM)Virgo1 Wrote:  I tried Griffin last week and I honestly wasn't wowed by him. Out of Hamilton and him, I'd say Hamilton as he validates more, he got alot more correct. He really goes into great detail. Griffin's validations were mainly wrong and he didn't give me any "wow" validations. Mainly ones that could apply in general. Morgan I tried in December and I found him quite pervy if I'm being honest. He made me feel very uncomfortable

Oh dear, I will avoid talking to Morgan.

My favourite is by far Raj. Then Emmanuel has also got a few things right for me in terms of predictions.
16-02-2018, 09:51 AM
Raj is good as is Noel Sorby. Hamilton I have to agree with peeps on here is the best out of male & female readers. Emanuelle for me was a load of tosh - predictions came to nothing & mumbled a few genaric statements.Big Grin

Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won’t expect it back. [Image: animated-fish-jumping-out-of-water.gif]
16-02-2018, 11:47 AM
Unfortunately I’ve had the exact opposite experience with Hamilton. He seemed confused to say the least. I’ve listened to my reading multiple times trying to figure out if maybe I’m just in denial but I really just didn’t connect at all. He was asking questions like why does this man want to control you ? Got the mans star sign wrong (I’m seeing a fire sign that you were with over a year ago) I haven’t been with a fire sign for 3 years. What happened 7 months ago ? .. his reviews make me want to give him another go but we’ll see

I’ve wanted to try Noel for a while just not sure I want to pay that much. Morgan Looks suspect anyway his picture looks like a mug shot lol.

I’ve also had readings with Ally Key.. it was brief but he won me over a little bit not sure I want to spend that much I’ll wait to see if what he said unfolds.

Gary W to be honest I feel I didn’t give him a chance I put the phone down within 2 minutes as he said a man from the past was trying to contact me (false) and I had a choice to make (didn’t relate).

I’ve had readings with Ian and James, I don’t have much fredback as they were recent and waiting to see they got it right. I will update.
16-02-2018, 01:10 PM
(16-02-2018 11:47 AM)curiouscat Wrote:  Unfortunately I’ve had the exact opposite experience with Hamilton. He seemed confused to say the least. I’ve listened to my reading multiple times trying to figure out if maybe I’m just in denial but I really just didn’t connect at all. He was asking questions like why does this man want to control you ? Got the mans star sign wrong (I’m seeing a fire sign that you were with over a year ago) I haven’t been with a fire sign for 3 years. What happened 7 months ago ? .. his reviews make me want to give him another go but we’ll see

I’ve wanted to try Noel for a while just not sure I want to pay that much. Morgan Looks suspect anyway his picture looks like a mug shot lol.

I’ve also had readings with Ally Key.. it was brief but he won me over a little bit not sure I want to spend that much I’ll wait to see if what he said unfolds.

Gary W to be honest I feel I didn’t give him a chance I put the phone down within 2 minutes as he said a man from the past was trying to contact me (false) and I had a choice to make (didn’t relate).

I’ve had readings with Ian and James, I don’t have much fredback as they were recent and waiting to see they got it right. I will update.

I forgot to mention Emmanuel as I tried him but on PS. He was terrible for me also and nothing came true. He was very cocky about how so many people have come back to say his predictions have come true as well.

Hamilton I think he is very good and he validates well, my only criticism is that he gets contradictory each time I call him about a matter. One call his views are good, then bad but he validates well and doesn't give the barnum statements. It seems as though you didn't connect to him as he always gives me months that things have happened in which is spooky.

I watched Ally Keys on Facebook live and his statements seemed very generic and there was nothing "wow" he said to the people he was reading for unless he would have had it been more private but he reminded me of the women on PS who read off of the cards and don't have much psychic ability if I'm honest. All you need is very good psychology when talking about an ex coming back or will I find love again
16-02-2018, 01:30 PM (This post was last modified: 16-02-2018 01:30 PM by curiouscat.)
I was one of the people he read for.. he mentioned the in and out back and forth and what he says and does doesn’t seem to match upand how the relationship had to die because there was no growth which is bang on for me. I literally used those words when I last spoke to my ex.. there’s simply no growth within the relationship kept going round in circles.. which are the words Ally keys used. You are right the readings sounded generic but for me it fit perfectly every single word. I wanted to ring him to get a more in-depth reading but for that price I’ll wait till to see if the 4 weeks he mentioned pan out.

You’re very right.. I’ve completely moved away from psychic sofa I might go back for a reading with Valentine as she validates brilliantly or Michelle K she was honest with me and my gut believed everything she told me. I am a psychology student So I see right through what they’re saying. They love to use the whole something happen in his past that’s why he’s not very good at relationships line
16-02-2018, 03:10 PM
I had a reading from Ally when he used to read on PTV about 5/6 years ago. I wasn't impressed at all. The predictions he made for me were random and certainly did not come to anything.

I found him a very generic and random card reader with no sign of psychic ability at all.
16-02-2018, 03:25 PM
(16-02-2018 03:10 PM)Opti-Mystic Wrote:  I had a reading from Ally when he used to read on PTV about 5/6 years ago. I wasn't impressed at all. The predictions he made for me were random and certainly did not come to anything.

I found him a very generic and random card reader with no sign of psychic ability at all.

I keep seeing the same things being said about him Maybe he had a lucky guess with me