Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Male ATA readers.
16-02-2018, 04:51 PM
RE: Male ATA readers.
(16-02-2018 02:02 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  
(16-02-2018 01:30 PM)curiouscat Wrote:  I was one of the people he read for.. he mentioned the in and out back and forth and what he says and does doesn’t seem to match upand how the relationship had to die because there was no growth which is bang on for me. I literally used those words when I last spoke to my ex.. there’s simply no growth within the relationship kept going round in circles.. which are the words Ally keys used. You are right the readings sounded generic but for me it fit perfectly every single word. I wanted to ring him to get a more in-depth reading but for that price I’ll wait till to see if the 4 weeks he mentioned pan out.

You’re very right.. I’ve completely moved away from psychic sofa I might go back for a reading with Valentine as she validates brilliantly or Michelle K she was honest with me and my gut believed everything she told me. I am a psychology student So I see right through what they’re saying. They love to use the whole something happen in his past that’s why he’s not very good at relationships line

I'm not keen on any of the PS readers if I'm honest apart from Rudi. They all give the same scripted BS and start off the readings with very generic sentences. Hardly any of them have gotten main validations amazingly and I've had to help them along the way. ATA readers I find better - I find that they don't ask half as many questions as the readers on PS do and they validate amazingly as well as very intricate details. Michelle K something I'm not keen on about her I don't want to try her and lol if you've studied psychology then you'll know all of the tricks that they've used

I must admit some of the PS readers do leave little to be desired. I find on average that ATA readers do tend to be better, they seem a little more polished. It's interesting you bring up psychology, as in my job there is a lot of psychology involved. I like Rudi on PS, Valentine I found a no-go. Had a reading but unfortunately wasn't uplifting perhaps we didn't connect but waffled too much about spirit sayin this and spirit saying that. I could not see any psychic ability, a poor reading. She sounded unsure and nervous. I think Hamilton and Griffen are the best for me.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
18-02-2018, 02:33 AM
Iv hardly tried any readers on ata and stuck on who to use cos most on there are so expensive 30 pounds for 20 minutes preposterous
06-03-2018, 03:26 PM
I tried Stevie F. He was alright, I liked some of his validations/guidance but I didn't get anything mind-blowing from him at all, mainly advice and guidance spiritually but an honest man
06-03-2018, 05:46 PM (This post was last modified: 06-03-2018 05:49 PM by curiouscat.)
(16-02-2018 09:51 AM)Rodrigo Wrote:  Raj is good as is Noel Sorby. Hamilton I have to agree with peeps on here is the best out of male & female readers. Emanuelle for me was a load of tosh - predictions came to nothing & mumbled a few genaric statements.Big Grin

I recently tried both. Raj left me a little confused no wow factor If im honest. Only thing that I found good was he knew my ethnicity but that that could be based on how I speak who knows. It was one of those readings i probably won’t remember next week. Gave me predictions for a tall muscular mixed race man with green eyes coming in pretty soon lol if it happens I’ll update.

Noel Sorby was okay. Just a very basic averange reading no solid validations but he answered my questions clearly. He gave me predictions to come in a weeks time. He brought through my grandmother. I am very skeptical when readers mention my nan because I’ve lost an ex, a parent and an aunt and my grandfather but somehow I am always told your gran is here with no specific details.. the message he got from her didn’t sound like anything she would say but I could just be in denial I’m not sure.
06-03-2018, 05:53 PM (This post was last modified: 06-03-2018 05:54 PM by curiouscat.)
(06-03-2018 03:26 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  I tried Stevie F. He was alright, I liked some of his validations/guidance but I didn't get anything mind-blowing from him at all, mainly advice and guidance spiritually but an honest man

That’s why i liked my reading with him. very honest and very spiritual. Didn’t get one thing wrong. Gave me insight & guidance. Felt like I was talking to my dad. He isn’t mind blowing but he is consistent and gave me information of substance.
06-03-2018, 05:57 PM
(06-03-2018 05:53 PM)curiouscat Wrote:  
(06-03-2018 03:26 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  I tried Stevie F. He was alright, I liked some of his validations/guidance but I didn't get anything mind-blowing from him at all, mainly advice and guidance spiritually but an honest man

That’s why i liked my reading with him. very honest and very spiritual. Didn’t get one thing wrong. Gave me insight & guidance. Felt like I was talking to my dad. He isn’t mind blowing but he is consistent and gave me information of substance.

I had a reading with him as he's Scottish so typically and gladly he was an honest reader, he validated okay in the sense that I could relate but nothing too wow in that sense and he took the 30 minute reading just going over the same thing really and nothing amazing like I've had with other readers but he was worth a try.
06-03-2018, 10:15 PM
I tried Stevie F. A nice helpful guy. However, I felt there was a lot of guesswork and assumptions throughout the reading and didn't get the clarification I was looking for.
06-03-2018, 10:31 PM
(06-03-2018 10:15 PM)Opti-Mystic Wrote:  I tried Stevie F. A nice helpful guy. However, I felt there was a lot of guesswork and assumptions throughout the reading and didn't get the clarification I was looking for.

Agreed. Nothing wow
07-03-2018, 04:46 PM
(06-03-2018 10:31 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  
(06-03-2018 10:15 PM)Opti-Mystic Wrote:  I tried Stevie F. A nice helpful guy. However, I felt there was a lot of guesswork and assumptions throughout the reading and didn't get the clarification I was looking for.

Agreed. Nothing wow

Hamilton and griffin were spot on for me.
07-03-2018, 05:42 PM
(07-03-2018 04:46 PM)Purple1 Wrote:  
(06-03-2018 10:31 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  

Agreed. Nothing wow

Hamilton and griffin were spot on for me.

I like Hamilton and Griffin. There’s a new reader on ATA called Dean who looks interesting and worth a read.