Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Rosie-Lee
17-02-2018, 01:19 PM
Rosie-Lee
Hi guys, another popular reader I can’t find much off on here, Rosie-Lee any feedback ?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
17-02-2018, 02:06 PM
RE: Rosie-Lee
(17-02-2018 01:19 PM)curiouscat Wrote:  Hi guys, another popular reader I can’t find much off on here, Rosie-Lee any feedback ?

I remember thinking at the time she was a great reader but in reality nothing she predicted came to pass for me.
17-02-2018, 02:34 PM
I like Rosie Lee she good reader & tell me few things that happen. I cant afford her any more bcos she put her price up to £29.95 & she use to be one of the cheeper ones.Instead I have found very good reeder in Debbie on psychic sofa who I now use instead.
17-02-2018, 07:28 PM
I really liked Rosie-Lee as she was very good about what was going on around me. What she told me made sense. The predictions just didn’t manifest. I do take notice of predictions becaus that’s why I spend my money on psychics.
18-02-2018, 06:37 PM
(17-02-2018 07:28 PM)RubyWine2 Wrote:  I really liked Rosie-Lee as she was very good about what was going on around me. What she told me made sense. The predictions just didn’t manifest. I do take notice of predictions becaus that’s why I spend my money on psychics.

I was going to try her but a few have said predictions have not manifested. She’s very popular though constantly on calls.
18-02-2018, 09:24 PM
this lady was cool... her preds havent come in but she picks up things real well like shes there beside me....Tongue
18-02-2018, 09:48 PM
(18-02-2018 09:24 PM)Cruelladeville Wrote:  this lady was cool... her preds havent come in but she picks up things real well like shes there beside me....Tongue

Ok that’s good to hear. Maybe she’s someone you can rely on for validation but maybe we shouldn’t expect too much on the predictions front. Still good to be able to go someone about present stuff as well. I haven’t tried her yet but may do in the future. Thanks for your comment it’s very helpful.