Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Juliet James
17-02-2018, 02:57 PM
Juliet James
Any feedback on this lady? Her profile says she’s a remote viewer which is interesting as not many people get this right. Any feedback would be appreciated

Compelete side note is it me or most of the readers on ATA have put their prices up ?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
17-02-2018, 05:33 PM
RE: Juliet James
I could have done with a decent 'genuine' remote viewer last year instead of going to that fake Kathleen on psychic sofa who just guessed the first thing that came into her head...
17-02-2018, 07:32 PM
(17-02-2018 02:57 PM)curiouscat Wrote:  Any feedback on this lady? Her profile says she’s a remote viewer which is interesting as not many people get this right. Any feedback would be appreciated

Compelete side note is it me or most of the readers on ATA have put their prices up ?

This lady is on my list to try. She was previously on PS as Kelsey as early as two weeks ago. Another thats migrated over to ATA.
Remote viewing is a skill many cannot master, I could never catch her on PS she's been on a couple of years at least. It would be a couple of long readings and then log off.
Settled for Kathleen and she was wrong, just guesswork. Ended up going elsewhere and found what i needed.

I noticed that all the older psychic readers are priced at 22.50 for 20 mins the newish one's are 29.50 for 20mins big difference price wise.

Keep us posted if you try I'm aiming to have a reading in the coming weeks and a private reader.
17-02-2018, 07:44 PM
I am tempted to try Juliet James. I don’t think she was logged on that often on ps! I would pay the expensive rate if they are good.
17-02-2018, 07:52 PM (This post was last modified: 17-02-2018 07:53 PM by Sassy1.)
Not often at all which i like. Around 11/12pm she would nip on and off its only because i would be woken by my babies teething and not be able to get back to bed i would have a peek on PS.
15-05-2018, 10:53 AM
Juliet James picked up my situation half and half. She didn't know my situation and asked me if POI left me for another woman and he categorically didn't, but she was honest which I appreciate - Go to her if you want honesty -.

My only put offs about her are getting some of the situation wrong, and saying one moment it won't be rosy and happily ever after then saying there's potential for relationship and things will work out, but it'll take some time. Before we even started the reading, she made the comment to me "I don't care what anyone says, I'm good at what I do and people have come back to me for years saying my preds have happened".. I honestly hadn't even said anything or moaned/disagreed with her. The female readers are very arrogant and commonly saying this statement. It's very arrogant, and I thought the comment was uncalled for.
12-06-2018, 12:19 AM
I got pretty impressive ‘remote viewing’ results from Juliet when I asked her about my ex's tattoos. She successfully identified the one on her back as a unicorn, another as a pattern (it's actually an owl, but the way it’s done it does look like a pattern) and the other one as writing. It’s hard to see those just being lucky guesses.
10-09-2018, 03:51 PM
I've heard that Juliet James is supposed to be very good.

Anyone have any predictions come through?
28-09-2018, 04:18 PM
I cannot tell you how much I love my readings with Juliet James. She’s quick, friendly and more importantly honest no matter what the situation. If you want an insightful, relevant and truthful reading this is the lady to come to. She doesn't mess about tells you things as they are not what you want to hear.
29-09-2018, 12:39 AM
(28-09-2018 04:18 PM)Purple Rain Wrote:  I cannot tell you how much I love my readings with Juliet James. She’s quick, friendly and more importantly honest no matter what the situation. If you want an insightful, relevant and truthful reading this is the lady to come to. She doesn't mess about tells you things as they are not what you want to hear.

Juliet is better than some. I didn’t think wow but I defo thought she was good enough for me to at least remember her.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  James and Noel Sorbie TB love 5 610 21-12-2017 01:36 PM
Last Post: TB love