Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Moonstone & Liz Mills
17-02-2018, 03:02 PM
Moonstone & Liz Mills
I haven’t personally had readings with these ladies. As I’m new to ask the answer I noticed there isn’t much on here on some of their popular readers. Any feedback would be great for future references.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
17-02-2018, 07:48 PM
RE: Moonstone & Liz Mills
Both readers on PS. Liz Mills under the same name. Moonstone under Crystal I think someone on the forum tried Crystal on PS i think it was Jaanan (where is Janaan actually) i dont think her predictions came through. Wanted to try Liz on PS i think the sculking picture put me off at first lol and then i could never get hold of her but rather try her there at 16.80 and not at almost 30 quid on ATA for 20mins. So expensive. She could be worth it though i dont know.
17-02-2018, 09:13 PM
(17-02-2018 07:48 PM)Sassy1 Wrote:  Both readers on PS. Liz Mills under the same name. Moonstone under Crystal I think someone on the forum tried Crystal on PS i think it was Jaanan (where is Janaan actually) i dont think her predictions came through. Wanted to try Liz on PS i think the sculking picture put me off at first lol and then i could never get hold of her but rather try her there at 16.80 and not at almost 30 quid on ATA for 20mins. So expensive. She could be worth it though i dont know.

Lol, I see what you mean about Liz Mills expression! Have a feeling she may be good though. I think it was Janaan who said Moonstone was not that great. Good question - where is Janaan?
18-02-2018, 12:14 AM
Lol least its her in the picture!! I think so too i get the impression that shes no nonsense.
I wonder if Janaan is ok not seen her post for a while.
18-02-2018, 06:34 PM
(18-02-2018 12:14 AM)Sassy1 Wrote:  Lol least its her in the picture!! I think so too i get the impression that shes no nonsense.

Tried her as crysal and moonstone hard to tell with her some good validations. Predictions not too sure about I don’t recall anything happening and she is no nonsense lol.
18-02-2018, 06:35 PM
(18-02-2018 06:34 PM)Purple1 Wrote:  
(18-02-2018 12:14 AM)Sassy1 Wrote:  Lol least its her in the picture!! I think so too i get the impression that shes no nonsense.

Tried her as crysal and moonstone hard to tell with her some good validations. Predictions not too sure about I don’t recall anything happening and she is no nonsense lol.

Sorry I meant tried her as crystal on PS and Moonstone on ATA
18-02-2018, 07:05 PM
I tried Crystal on PS. I wasn't blown away by her. what I call a very average reading not one of those readers you remember that has an effect on you. Her predictions never came to anything for me.
19-02-2018, 12:08 AM
(18-02-2018 07:05 PM)pasha Wrote:  I tried Crystal on PS. I wasn't blown away by her. what I call a very average reading not one of those readers you remember that has an effect on you. Her predictions never came to anything for me.

Same
27-02-2018, 11:11 PM
I tried liz on the sofa and she was okay validated alright her pic makes her look really grumpy but shes actually nice enough woman
11-07-2018, 04:18 PM
I’ve recently tried Moonstone, although I weren’t blown away I did find her somewhat good her validations were good and her productions seemed realistic she was honest with me which i appreciated.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Ixchell, Lady Akeiva and Moonstone TB love 0 158 07-06-2018 05:08 AM
Last Post: TB love