Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Paul the Seer
23-02-2018, 01:35 AM
Paul the Seer
Paul is genuinely a brilliant psychic. I have had a reading with him recently by phone. He has accurately predicted my future career. After a lot of useless readings I’ve had on the phone lines it was a change to speak to a guy who’s a true professional and interesting to speak to and no waffling just straight in there and delivers.

He has already got one career prediction accurate and can’t say enough of how impressed I was with his extremely accurate validations even down to names and places. Got down to the bare facts of things and all I can say is ‘wow’. He picked up my some interesting facts about my girlfriend who lives abroad.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
23-02-2018, 02:06 AM
RE: Paul the Seer
I had a reading with Paul a few years ago. He is one that I would recommend with a gift. I haven't had a reading with him for some time I didn't know he was still doing readings himself? I know he's got a team. Very hard to get a job as a reader for his company as there are very few who are hand picked. He is phenomenal I have to say.
23-02-2018, 11:02 AM
I do think he comes across as a genuine reader.
23-02-2018, 02:22 PM
I'm interested in having a reading with Paul,he's a renowned clairvoyant?Been looking at his price list,£25 for a 20 min read aint bad considering he's a top man.Anyone on here had any preds come through?
23-02-2018, 08:59 PM
He is a legit reader been around 10 years+ not had a reading from him tho, I remember his horoscopes being accurate.
24-02-2018, 12:30 PM
I actually had an email reading from this guy a few years back... It was accurate both in his validations and what was to transpire actually did. I haven't tried a phone reading or a private sitting with him. A friend of mine saw him at his shop in Cambridge and was very impressed.
25-02-2018, 02:46 PM
He was ok. I wouldn’t go overboard about him - gave me a reading about 5 years ago. I’m not saying it was bad - but average. Certainly don’t think he’s worth all that fuss.

Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won’t expect it back. [Image: animated-fish-jumping-out-of-water.gif]
25-02-2018, 03:29 PM
(25-02-2018 02:46 PM)Rodrigo Wrote:  He was ok. I wouldn’t go overboard about him - gave me a reading about 5 years ago. I’m not saying it was bad - but average. Certainly don’t think he’s worth all that fuss.

It's all down to the connection. I thought he was good. Did any predictions he gave you come in?
01-03-2018, 12:14 PM
I had an email reading from Paul a few years ago. It was certainly quite interesting, some things he gave me have come to pass.