Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Gary 4434
23-02-2018, 05:43 PM
Gary 4434
I notice Gary W from ata reads on ps now.Know I said I wouldnt touch anyone on ps anymore except for a few I can trust.I may give him a go.He's cheaper on ps.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
23-02-2018, 06:40 PM
RE: Gary 4434
(23-02-2018 05:43 PM)Daredevil Dave Wrote:  I notice Gary W from ata reads on ps now.Know I said I wouldnt touch anyone on ps anymore except for a few I can trust.I may give him a go.He's cheaper on ps.
Good luck I read with him 21st Jan only had a few mins on ATA he has a private number if you google Gary wilkinson sure it is Norwich can't remember the price if you can't find his number let me know I will send it, I must admit I was impressed but I'm cutting my readings down.
Do let us know how you get on if you read with him.
23-02-2018, 06:52 PM
I think I shall try him on PS. I really like the sound of him, he has some good testimonials on ATA.
23-02-2018, 07:58 PM
(23-02-2018 06:52 PM)Spartans Wrote:  I think I shall try him on PS. I really like the sound of him, he has some good testimonials on ATA.

He’s online now btw. On psychic sofa.
23-02-2018, 08:45 PM
Pplease pop back and leave a review especially of predictions come through Gary gave me a prediction for between 3 weeks to 3 months that was 21st Jan..
23-02-2018, 09:10 PM
Sounds like he could be a good addition to the sofa
23-02-2018, 09:16 PM
(23-02-2018 09:10 PM)Sassy1 Wrote:  Sounds like he could be a good addition to the sofa

I wonder if they have been reading what we have all said lately about their new readers lol. Just to let you all know there is a new lady called Aimée who works hands free and she got so many details correct I was shocked. I extended her call then I notice that every person after me also extended. I know I will prob regret telling everyone as she will be packed but I have to say I thought she was the best one I have had for a very long time.

So I guess any feedback people have on Gary or Aimee would be great.

Smile
23-02-2018, 10:18 PM
(23-02-2018 09:16 PM)Purple1 Wrote:  
(23-02-2018 09:10 PM)Sassy1 Wrote:  Sounds like he could be a good addition to the sofa

I wonder if they have been reading what we have all said lately about their new readers lol. Just to let you all know there is a new lady called Aimée who works hands free and she got so many details correct I was shocked. I extended her call then I notice that every person after me also extended. I know I will prob regret telling everyone as she will be packed but I have to say I thought she was the best one I have had for a very long time.

Smile

Quite possibly Smile
Good to know hopefully Aimee stays and doesnt get worn out and leaves. Not often you see a hands free psychic on the Sofa now. I don't mind if a tool is used as long as theres a genuine link to spirit, ive had allsorts of readings Shells, Stones, playing cards, tarot, crystal ball & lennys ive found the psychics that didnt use tools could give predictions the furthest out lol..
Hopefully predictions happen because validations are great but its the predictions coming true thats the most important.
Hopefully specific predictions start to happen. Fingers xd
23-02-2018, 10:23 PM
(23-02-2018 10:18 PM)Sassy1 Wrote:  
(23-02-2018 09:16 PM)Purple1 Wrote:  

Smile

Quite possibly Smile
Good to know hopefully Aimee stays and doesnt get worn out and leaves. Not often you see a hands free psychic on the Sofa now. I don't mind if a tool is used as long as theres a genuine link to spirit, ive had allsorts of readings Shells, Stones, playing cards, tarot, crystal ball & lennys ive found the psychics that didnt use tools could give predictions the furthest out lol..
Hopefully predictions happen because validations are great but its the predictions coming true thats the most important.
Hopefully specific predictions start to happen. Fingers xd

You know what I said to her last night as soon as people clock on she will be back to back constantly. She said she felt up for it and didn’t mind as she was looking to help as many people as she could. I think she can use tools if you want her to but she didn’t need to for me she described everything and gave me a few private validations so I know she was linking in. I have see Gary is back to back already as well so fingers crossed they have taken on a few good ones. X
24-02-2018, 09:04 PM
It’s funny how we all connect differently I had a ready ng with him today after reading this thread and he wasn’t for me didn’t connect at all. Ended up putting down the phone.