Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Lori rose/Dora
23-02-2018, 07:57 PM
Lori rose/Dora
Hi has anyone had a reading from Lori rose on ps she also on kooma as Dora her reading was really good validated so much but does any one know if she predicts well got lots of good reviews on kooma just wanted any feed back on here. Reason I’m asking is because I also had a reading from psychic jan on ps who also validated really well but they both predicted the opposite.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
23-02-2018, 08:01 PM
RE: Lori rose/Dora
(23-02-2018 07:57 PM)Barbiebets Wrote:  Hi has anyone had a reading from Lori rose on ps she also on kooma as Dora her reading was really good validated so much but does any one know if she predicts well got lots of good reviews on kooma just wanted any feed back on here. Reason I’m asking is because I also had a reading from psychic jan on ps who also validated really well but they both predicted the opposite.

Yes I have. I left the call early. It wasn’t for me sadly. I’m sure others will like her. I do find it a bit strange though that she would go from kooma to PS as kooma is also busy so why would she need to change.. worries me how popular she was on kooma.
23-02-2018, 08:02 PM
(23-02-2018 08:01 PM)Purple1 Wrote:  
(23-02-2018 07:57 PM)Barbiebets Wrote:  Hi has anyone had a reading from Lori rose on ps she also on kooma as Dora her reading was really good validated so much but does any one know if she predicts well got lots of good reviews on kooma just wanted any feed back on here. Reason I’m asking is because I also had a reading from psychic jan on ps who also validated really well but they both predicted the opposite.

Yes I have. I left the call early. It wasn’t for me sadly. I’m sure others will like her. I do find it a bit strange though that she would go from kooma to PS as kooma is also busy so why would she need to change.. worries me how popular she was on kooma.

Ps I like psychic Jan she was great.
24-02-2018, 09:51 PM
I had another reading with Lori today as there was somethings I wanted t ask the other night and even tho what she said could be true I didn’t that connected. I really hope her predictions isn’t true.
24-02-2018, 09:57 PM
(24-02-2018 09:51 PM)Barbiebets Wrote:  I had another reading with Lori today as there was somethings I wanted t ask the other night and even tho what she said could be true I didn’t that connected. I really hope her predictions isn’t true.

So her profile on kooma says Card reading skills with some mediumistic and psychic ability. To me that shows that’s she mainly a tarot card reader and has some intuition. I mean personally I would take it with a pinch of salt if someone is mainly a card reader as tarot reading can we very inaccurate sometimes.
24-02-2018, 10:13 PM
(24-02-2018 09:57 PM)Purple1 Wrote:  
(24-02-2018 09:51 PM)Barbiebets Wrote:  I had another reading with Lori today as there was somethings I wanted t ask the other night and even tho what she said could be true I didn’t that connected. I really hope her predictions isn’t true.

So her profile on kooma says Card reading skills with some mediumistic and psychic ability. To me that shows that’s she mainly a tarot card reader and has some intuition. I mean personally I would take it with a pinch of salt if someone is mainly a card reader as tarot reading can we very inaccurate sometimes.

Yeah and don’t get me wrong the 1st time I felt like we had a good connection but this time I didnt feel it as much yes what she said could be true. But she was under the impression that the guy in question was a friend with benefits and just didn’t want to commit. But we where just friends are there was no benefits. I don’t normally like someone who just reads cards but because she has so many good reviews on kooma I thought I’ll try her.
24-02-2018, 10:17 PM
(24-02-2018 10:13 PM)Barbiebets Wrote:  

Yeah and don’t get me wrong the 1st time I felt like we had a good connection but this time I didnt feel it as much yes what she said could be true. But she was under the impression that the guy in question was a friend with benefits and just didn’t want to commit. But we where just friends are there was no benefits. I don’t normally like someone who just reads cards but because she has so many good reviews on kooma I thought I’ll try her.

I agree she does have good reviews on kooma but a few have said predictions haven’t happened. Kooma and PS don’t post bad reviews very often in fact PS doesn’t post any bad reviews at all. It sounds like she was actually way off and I think it’s rather rude to say someone is friends with benefits just seems a bit much to be saying that as it can come across very hurtful but luckily it isn’t true anyway so she’s way off the mark with that.
24-02-2018, 10:29 PM
(24-02-2018 10:17 PM)Purple1 Wrote:  

I agree she does have good reviews on kooma but a few have said predictions haven’t happened. Kooma and PS don’t post bad reviews very often in fact PS doesn’t post any bad reviews at all. It sounds like she was actually way off and I think it’s rather rude to say someone is friends with benefits just seems a bit much to be saying that as it can come across very hurtful but luckily it isn’t true anyway so she’s way off the mark with that.
Thank you for replying. I appreciate it. Yeah she Defo got that wrong. A lot of things she said was quite hurtful but it might just be because it wasn’t what I want to hear. Psychic jan on the other hand picked up we was only friends. She said” the guy will be back in contact” as we fallen out but Lori said he won’t but our paths will cross again?
24-02-2018, 10:45 PM
(24-02-2018 10:29 PM)Barbiebets Wrote:  
(24-02-2018 10:17 PM)Purple1 Wrote:  

Thank you for replying. I appreciate it. Yeah she Defo got that wrong. A lot of things she said was quite hurtful but it might just be because it wasn’t what I want to hear. Psychic jan on the other hand picked up we was only friends. She said” the guy will be back in contact” as we fallen out but Lori said he won’t but our paths will cross again?

I actually started a thread on Jan I had a really good reading with her. It’s too early for predictions that why I haven’t updated the thread but I would personally choose to believe her over Lori. So if Lori is saying your paths will cross isn’t that s form of contact. I don’t get what’s she means to be honest. Sounds all a bit confused from her.
14-03-2018, 05:49 PM
So I received this pm today

Prediction for you
To: Barbiebets
I predict Lori Rose won't want to read for you again after the interesting posts between yourself and Purple. I would avoid calling her again if I were you!!

When we sign up with psychic sites it is quite usual to expect to receive reviews but I am a reader and I'm never very pleased when I see my stage name discussed outside of the sites I work for.

Have a lovely week

Much light sent to you!!!

Daisydoo

I don’t know if dasiydoo is Lori/Dora but ether way I’m so shocked and found it so unprofessional for a psychic to message me this. Reading through this thread I don’t feel I said any bad about Lori so don’t understand the need for the message.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Rose Maria 4802 JackieP 0 72 29-07-2019 01:55 PM
Last Post: JackieP
  Emily Rose Rodrigo 1 243 30-05-2019 11:10 PM
Last Post: The Watchdog
  Emily Rose - Psychic Sofa spiritual k 167 38,108 16-02-2019 01:24 PM
Last Post: Mali
  Rose from Phychic Sofa Dolly2468 22 7,885 21-01-2019 01:48 PM
Last Post: Rodrigo