Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 2 Average
Bernicia 4006
27-02-2018, 11:35 PM
Bernicia 4006
My first time reading with Bernicia was unbelievably accurate and consistent, without asking a single question. A real beautiful soul, I have to recommend her as she was simply great, Even with the things you may not want to hear she delivers them tactfully.

She brought me a message from spirit from an old school friend who died quite suddenly which I didn't expect. I really was drawn to this lady probably because she looks the spitting image of my aunt.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27-02-2018, 11:39 PM
RE: Bernicia 4006
(27-02-2018 11:35 PM)Opti-Mystic Wrote:  My first time reading with Bernicia was unbelievably accurate and consistent, without asking a single question. A real beautiful soul, I have to recommend her as she was simply great, Even with the things you may not want to hear she delivers them tactfully.

She brought me a message from spirit from an old school friend who died quite suddenly which I didn't expect. I really was drawn to this lady probably because she looks the spitting image of my aunt.

I tried her before she’s a lovely women. I can’t remember exactly what she said but I enjoyed the reading x
04-03-2018, 02:25 PM
Not trying to be racist but black readers i would say be more spiritual i feel and more down to earth in readings so tempted to try her i feel their more warm and im drawn to her profile
04-03-2018, 03:31 PM (This post was last modified: 04-03-2018 03:34 PM by curiouscat.)
(04-03-2018 02:25 PM)Psychicphenomena1 Wrote:  Not trying to be racist but black readers i would say be more spiritual i feel and more down to earth in readings so tempted to try her i feel their more warm and im drawn to her profile

I am black and i used to have the same perception but I’ve completely had the opposite experience lol not a single one connected to me (with the exception of griffin). I find Scottish readers are outstanding and extremely down to earth and they give it to you straight.

Bernicia got my situation completely wrong unfortunately.
04-03-2018, 03:44 PM
(04-03-2018 03:31 PM)curiouscat Wrote:  
(04-03-2018 02:25 PM)Psychicphenomena1 Wrote:  Not trying to be racist but black readers i would say be more spiritual i feel and more down to earth in readings so tempted to try her i feel their more warm and im drawn to her profile

I am black and i used to have the same perception but I’ve completely had the opposite experience lol not a single one connected to me (with the exception of griffin). I find Scottish readers are outstanding and extremely down to earth and they give it to you straight.

Bernicia got my situation completely wrong unfortunately.

Have to completely agree, here. I've found that the most honest and upfront readers are Scottish readers. They're very compassionate with how they deliver, but known for being very direct people
04-03-2018, 05:00 PM

I agree with you. I am black and feel ethnic readers are more spiritual and down to earth and that’s not me being racist.
04-03-2018, 05:47 PM
(04-03-2018 05:00 PM)Opti-Mystic Wrote:  

I agree with you. I am black and feel ethnic readers are more spiritual and down to earth and that’s not me being racist.

I'm mixed race & there are some good ethnic psychics who tend to be direct.I will usually go for a black reader more so than any other.Bernicia I did have a reading with but didn't find her that good,nice lady but more guidance than anything else.No real valids with names i could connect with either.
04-03-2018, 06:59 PM
Interesting.. the only ethnic reader that I have really connected with is Griffin. I probably haven’t been trying the right ones as most of the ones I’ve tried have been from PS but generally I’ve found Scottish readers to be good for me though I struggle with their accent s a little bit lol