Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
End of the world!
22-12-2011, 03:25 PM
End of the world!
It looks as though the countdown has begun, and already most people have got it all wrong. It's only the end of a five millenia cycle on the Mayan calendar; does this mean the end of the world? I don't think so.

Any psychics out there want to predict the end?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
29-12-2011, 03:07 AM
RE: End of the world!
I personally believe the end of the mayan Cycle means change and not the end as in we are all doomed. After all, people often forget the mayans disappeared, therefore, they disappeared before they could continue with their next cycle....

On a personal level, I believe the mayans predict great change, especially spiritual change within the world, and this is linked the the alignments of planets and such like, after all, the Mayans were great Astrologers.

More and more people are starting to awaken spiritually and psychicly, and are also starting to awaken to the world around them. People are no longer blindly believing and are questioning, people are starting to see the world is not how we are being told it is, and through this, great change will start to happen, and for me, that is what 2012 represents, the start of great changes that will benefit the world.

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
02-01-2012, 11:27 AM
I agree. Everyone is so quick to think that the end of a calendar means the end of the world? What the hell is all that about?

I hope that you're right Icemaiden, when you say people are going to awaken spiritually etc; it's about time people started believing in something else. But then aren't we putting our own interpretation on it by doing this, in much the same way as those who thought the world was ending did?
06-01-2012, 12:48 PM
If I don't get over this cold it will be the end of the world!

Smile
10-01-2012, 02:01 AM
@ PsychicFamily I would like to see people awaken regardless of what year it is, and I would like to see the world change for the better....

To be honest, I have no idea why the mayans stopped at the point they did.. other than they disappeared soon after... or died out..... maybe they were only meant to help get us this far.. maybe we are meant to be seeing this as a year where we all change for the better, stand up for what we believe in and try and make a difference in the world and to the world.... I just don't believe the world is going to end in December.... and spiritually, when an ending is foreseen it means change....

Maybe the fact we are all so interested in the calender, and people are all speaking about it, all discussing different aspects of what it means is its purpose.... maybe the fact that while many do not believe its going to be the end of the world... it is making us re evaluate our lives and take some control over them, make things happen for ourselves, take those steps to really make our dreams become a reality....

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
10-01-2012, 09:07 AM
Yes, I believe it's all about change too, but I don't think the Mayan's really intended to teach anything, document anything or do anything in particular at all. I just think they were bored! LOL!
12-01-2012, 10:18 AM
Perhaps it's something to do with aliens living among us who are about to reveal themselves to us in human form so they don't frighten us. Before you think I've gone off my head, this is what some guy told me a while ago, and he was so certain about it he ended up getting so many people to believe him. They even have courses and seminars and stuff on this in the US. He'd been talking to "experts" who said that the world will change for the better when they make themselves known and it would be around this time in 2012.

What a load of old horse+@~#

Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  10 most famous nediums in the world mecheeta 0 136 06-06-2017 12:23 PM
Last Post: mecheeta
  Ok I am doing a list (again) on my 10 pet psychic world hates iamacolincookfan 5 953 15-07-2014 11:34 AM
Last Post: iamacolincookfan
  My own family making me feel downtrodden and left out in the world Indigo11 2 1,267 10-03-2013 11:01 PM
Last Post: lolly
  What percent of kids and people in the world have psychic abilities? Major Figuerda 2 2,353 12-08-2011 01:18 PM
Last Post: Eridanus