Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Noel Sorbie
03-03-2018, 01:09 PM
Noel Sorbie
I really want to try this reader, there isn’t much feedback on him on here. Anyone experienced this reader before ?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
20-03-2018, 01:05 AM
RE: Noel Sorbie
I had a reading before with this guy. It was very positive and he validates very well but I felt the predictions are not gonna happen.
20-03-2018, 04:53 AM
I did manage to get a reading with him a few weeks ago. Unfortunately no solid validations, he based the reading on what my grandmother was telling him about my situation and for some strange reason I was not convinced (I just could be in denial). He did try to answer my question as clearly as he could and as objectively as he could. Unfortunately his predictions in terms of timing was not correct and I knew as soon as he said it that it wouldn’t be possible. He comes across lovely and very compassionate but unfortunately though there was nothing negetive I probably wouldn’t use him again as I didn’t get anything of substance.
01-02-2019, 08:01 AM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2019 08:02 AM by DrKNoisewater.)
Save your money CC unless you really want to find out for yourself. He coughed and spluttered throughout my reading without even apologising and for example if I said yes to something he suggested he just spent 10 minutes on that one thing which I had already confirmed and just wasted time. I found him useless. That said, as mentioned in some of my other posts you just can’t go on recommendations. One reader that’s fantastic for one person could be dreadful for me but it is also good to get feedback especially when the sites don’t even post bad reviews.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  James and Noel Sorbie TB love 5 802 21-12-2017 01:36 PM
Last Post: TB love