Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Has anyone read recently with yona Farrell ? Private reader...
04-03-2018, 02:32 PM
Has anyone read recently with yona Farrell ? Private reader...
Yona does not work on the psychic phone lines she is private.
I have had 1 prediction come through as I only got 2....
Lovely lady to chat to I read with her in November I will read with her again but just not yet, she has a waiting list of around 3 weeks so that to me shows she is good....
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-03-2018, 05:12 PM
RE: Has anyone read recently with yona Farrell ? Private reader...
Yona is definitely worth the wait. Having had 2 readings with this lady I can certainly say that she is by far one of the best readers I've had. I love her assurance with what she brings me. A good old fashioned style of reading. I have had 2 predictions that came in. I will read with her again some time.
04-03-2018, 05:52 PM
Had a reading with Yona years ago on eBay.From what I remember she was a good solid reader but dont recall any of her preds coming in.Mind,that was a few years ago.
05-03-2018, 08:46 AM
I have read with her a couple of times and her predictions do happen but for me the predictions were of no relevance to me. At the time of the reading it sounded like the things she were talking about were really big deals but all it turned out to be was a friend didn't get accepted to grad school. Many people rave about her and I do think she is good but in my experience I want a reading about my life not my friends!
05-03-2018, 09:59 AM
I’ve read with Yona. I think I put some feedback on another thread.

She is good, validated my position where I stand with my ex. It was a while back she read for me, her predictions are long term so really most of what she has predicted is pending. I felt I had a very professional reading with Yona. I know she is expensive but perhaps that’s worth it rather than having lots of cheap readings on phone lines.

She has a waiting list because she is in demand. I’ll update when her predictions come in.
05-03-2018, 11:22 AM
(05-03-2018 09:59 AM)RubyWine2 Wrote:  I’ve read with Yona. I think I put some feedback on another thread.

She is good, validated my position where I stand with my ex. It was a while back she read for me, her predictions are long term so really most of what she has predicted is pending. I felt I had a very professional reading with Yona. I know she is expensive but perhaps that’s worth it rather than having lots of cheap readings on phone lines.

She has a waiting list because she is in demand. I’ll update when her predictions come in.

Thank you as I I read with yona recently she now has a new guide who reads short term but I don't know how short.
I agree with you you are better to save your money and have 1 decent reading, so worth booking then just wait a few weeks, which is the hardest as I'm impatient.
14-03-2018, 10:50 PM
(05-03-2018 11:22 AM)jaks Wrote:  
(05-03-2018 09:59 AM)RubyWine2 Wrote:  I’ve read with Yona. I think I put some feedback on another thread.

Thank you as I I read with yona recently she now has a new guide who reads short term but I don't know how short.
I agree with you you are better to save your money and have 1 decent reading, so worth booking then just wait a few weeks, which is the hardest as I'm impatient.

Yona is one of the few I like. She has never given me false hope and I found her to be one of the few ethical ones around. I have not read with her recently so it is interesting to hear that she has a new guide who predicts quicker.
15-03-2018, 02:49 AM
i luurve Yona she's great & helped me alot...
15-03-2018, 11:12 AM
It is worth the 3 or 4 week wait the hardest bit is the waiting that's why it is easier to be tempted and ring the phone lines as you get a instant reading.
22-11-2018, 01:28 PM
I read with Yona in October after all the rave reviews, and I honestly don't get the hype about her. She gets talked about on forums like the Queen.. She had to ask me alot of questions, and yeah she got a few things right about personalities, but that was about it. My first card was a tower, and she repeatedly said it'd be imminent - hasn't happened. She also said I'd get contact by December - hasn't happened. She also told me that someone was making changes in their life and I'd get to find out about the changes, well other readers have said that the person is making changes which is why they aren't in contact with me.. This is exactly why I don't like tarot - it's inaccurate.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Accurate Reader louieboy 36 12,246 30-05-2019 08:17 PM
Last Post: Louieboy2
  Has any one had a reading with yona, leanne or donna not on psychic lines jaks111 44 11,807 09-02-2019 11:43 AM
Last Post: Purple Rain
  What's the big deal with Tarot? Novelist and card reader Daisy Waugh on why it's bec mecheeta 0 319 25-12-2018 07:28 PM
Last Post: mecheeta
  Yona Farrell Belinda 25 4,903 12-05-2018 07:11 PM
Last Post: Virgo1
  Private Readers Carr987 0 515 31-12-2017 12:27 AM
Last Post: Carr987
  Private Messages not sending PurpleShimmer3 1 636 07-03-2016 08:07 PM
Last Post: PurpleShimmer3
  Julia Palm Reader Lulu Serenity 5 2,818 28-11-2015 05:33 PM
Last Post: Carr987
  MK Reader Question miserable 13 4,969 21-11-2015 09:58 AM
Last Post: lilone
  Have you ever been ripped off by the psychic? READ THIS Twilight 24 6,514 03-11-2015 03:27 PM
Last Post: Alice Cooper
  ADMIN please read it Charmed 15 3,237 14-08-2015 03:59 PM
Last Post: DogLover11