Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
A guide to Medium readings.
06-03-2018, 11:31 PM
A guide to Medium readings.
I’ve been having psychic readings for 2 years, mainly based on current events/ future predictions. Occasionally I would have a reader mention my grandmother in spirit and their messages do not sound anything like my grandmother and some of these messages involve telling me what to do and what choices to make in life.

I’ve started to wonder how medium readings work in general. How do you know the reader has connected to the right person ? Should they be able to confirm names etc. I’ve only had one medium reading with Jodie who is the only reader who actually picked up I had lost a parent and the message she gave me did sound just like them and the things they spoke about were very specific however Jodie is a sugarcoater and for me her psychic readings have not been of substance at all which makes me question her medium reading a little bit. If anyone has experience with medium readings how does it all work ?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-03-2018, 01:47 AM
RE: A guide to Medium readings.
[quote='curiouscat' pid='50757' dateline='1520375473']
I’ve been having psychic readings for 2 years, mainly based on current events/ future predictions. Occasionally I would have a reader mention my grandmother in spirit and their messages do not sound anything like my grandmother and some of these messages involve telling me what to do and what choices to make in life.

I’ve started to wonder how medium readings work in general. How do you know the reader has connected to the right person ? Should they be able to confirm names etc. I’ve only had one medium reading with Jodie who is the only reader who actually picked up I had lost a parent and the message she gave me did sound just like them and the things they spoke about were very specific however Jodie is a sugarcoater and for me her psychic readings have not been of substance at all which makes me question her medium reading a little bit. If anyone has experience with medium readings how does it all work ?
[/quote

A good medium should be able to act as a channel and to be able to pass on messages from a loved one with validations that are not just generic. X
07-03-2018, 09:08 AM
When readers start quoting things that spirit say I need proof, and by that I mean a name or an incident or a phrase. Far too many readers say I have a grandma or grandad figure in spirit which means nothing. And I too have had them giving me advice that doesn't sound like the person when they were alive.

Bernicia did give me a name that shocked me, and it was a young person, a friend of mine not granny/grandad. Most give me generic stuff which does not convince me. I'm afraid Jodidies message was a load of BSHT she gave me. Sorry guys, unless a reader gives me some solid proof I don't buy it.
07-03-2018, 10:04 AM
(07-03-2018 09:08 AM)Opti-Mystic Wrote:  When readers start quoting things that spirit say I need proof, and by that I mean a name or an incident or a phrase. Far too many readers say I have a grandma or grandad figure in spirit which means nothing. And I too have had them giving me advice that doesn't sound like the person when they were alive.

Bernicia did give me a name that shocked me, and it was a young person, a friend of mine not granny/grandad. Most give me generic stuff which does not convince me. I'm afraid Jodidies message was a load of BSHT she gave me. Sorry guys, unless a reader gives me some solid proof I don't buy it.

I did like Bernicia I thought she defo had something. Clearly she does if she’s bringing through good validations for you.