Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What's another year?
28-12-2011, 11:51 AM
What's another year?
Another Christmas has come and gone.
How many of us on here are still in the same position as last year? And the year before and ....
I am losing my faith in spirit.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
28-12-2011, 02:07 PM
RE: What's another year?
I wouldn't say i'm necessarily in the same position as I was last year. This time last year I was getting over someone who had hurt me quite badly a few months before. This year i've been trying to make things happen instead of waiting (i'm 29 now, time's ticking) but my attempts are so far being thwarted for whatever reason.

"So close, no matter how far...couldn't be much more from the heart. Forever trust in who we are...and Nothing Else Matters"
28-12-2011, 02:53 PM
(28-12-2011 11:51 AM)jen1234 Wrote:  Another Christmas has come and gone.
How many of us on here are still in the same position as last year? And the year before and ....
I am losing my faith in spirit.

So sorry to hear you feel this way..in many ways I am in the same situation..but since my particular situation is linked to the global economy I can see realistically why!!!!

However..I have instigated some changes with guidance into changing the situation by changing my approach..and setting clear boundaries and standing my ground..breaking the circles..so I am working on what I can change in myself..
I'm also listening to Aldo's favourite saying about if you don't like the music..change the beat and seeing how I can employ this..so am planning a move to bring in better happiness for myself..my business is on the edge..so am looking at how I can gain better support..and growth..I'm focusing on what I do want and not what I don't..building a new scrap book of dreams and wishes
So I do completely understand..for me coping has to been looking at what I, me, myself can change..letting go of predictions but harnessing the guidance..and hoping truth will prevail..

Good Luck
29-12-2011, 03:11 AM (This post was last modified: 29-12-2011 03:12 AM by Icemaiden.)
For me, this year has brought many things to a head, and I will be starting 2012 with a different perspective.

There has been lots of change this year, but mostly personal change. I am not in the same position I was in this time last year, as each year brings with it changes and as a result I think I change.

I will be doing my new year spell as always on Saturday night at midnight (a bit like my wish list for the coming year)... and next year I am going to make things happen for myself......

Sometimes you just have to draw a line under things and move forward... after all... we are responsible for our own lives, and for our own happiness..... and sometimes we have to stand back, let go, and then move forward with drive and motivation to get the life we want :-)

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
29-12-2011, 03:38 PM
(29-12-2011 03:17 PM)Worrier Wrote:  Well I got the ex tell me that she fell out of me before the relationship ended and that it was never gonna happen last night..

Kinda gutted to be honest and not sure what to expect. the pshychics have all said she will change her mine and given various time frames but does anyone else get to a point where they just give up?

People say what they don't often mean when they are put on the spot. So things can change. In something like this, you need to wait for the other person to feel comfortable admitting to something themselves!

As for giving up, only you can decide if you want to quit a situation!
29-12-2011, 04:03 PM
(29-12-2011 03:44 PM)Worrier Wrote:  
(29-12-2011 03:38 PM)Eridanus Wrote:  
(29-12-2011 03:17 PM)Worrier Wrote:  Well I got the ex tell me that she fell out of me before the relationship ended and that it was never gonna happen last night..

Kinda gutted to be honest and not sure what to expect. the pshychics have all said she will change her mine and given various time frames but does anyone else get to a point where they just give up?

People say what they don't often mean when they are put on the spot. So things can change. In something like this, you need to wait for the other person to feel comfortable admitting to something themselves!

Yes I know and am feeling a little weird about it.

There are two or three pshychics I would like to speak with briefly to get their insight but from what they said actually everything is on course! Universe bring us all miracles please

Don't rely totally on the universe! The work needs to be done really by you (this is a general you btw) to change a situation. It's often as simple as a consistent approach towards someone!
29-12-2011, 04:42 PM
Without sounding mean, and also I don't really have the time to go over what has already been posted on here. I need to head out!

It's not a cruel joke. Look over the posts about intention, focus and helping your own situation along, rather than thinking if a psychic says XYZ that's that's it. The reality is, they can help guide you and provide you with information and insight you wouldn't normally have, but it's ultimately you that determines your future. They just give you the guidance to know what you 'want' to do, doesn't have a catastrophic result.

A New Year is a good time to look at what you do and don't want, and set about achieving that with good intention!
29-12-2011, 04:54 PM
Sky.. Psychics can tell a person their life will change for the better, but unless the person makes the changes needed and puts the work in, life will stay the same......

We are all responsible for our own happiness..... and our happiness does not lie with another person, a situation etc etc.....

The universe does many things, but it doesn't hand people everything gift wrapped on a silver platter.. we as people have to put in the hard work and effort in order to change our own lives, to make our own lives better.. after all, this is not a rehearsal, and we only get one shot at this life.... therefore we need to make every moment count.

And if something you want to happen isn't happening... then maybe its time for you to go out an create something new..... :-)

And I mean none of what I have said offensively to anyone in case it is taken the wrong way..... we are all in control of our own lives, and sometimes we have to stop clinging on to situations, people, places etc etc that no longer serve us... at the end of the day, if something is meant to be it will be.. and if it isn't, its because there is something so much better waiting around the corner... but we as people need to move forward in order to find it :-)

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
29-12-2011, 07:24 PM (This post was last modified: 29-12-2011 07:47 PM by Warren27/12.)
(29-12-2011 03:44 PM)Worrier Wrote:  
(29-12-2011 03:38 PM)Eridanus Wrote:  

Yes I know and am feeling a little weird about it.

There are two or three pshychics I would like to speak with briefly to get their insight but from what they said actually everything is on course! Universe bring us all miracles please

If it's any consolation, me and a lady at work have been interested in each other for ages now, watching each other from across the room. I knew she was with someone at the start of the year so left it alone, then she became more and more interested to the point she grabbed my attention. I've recently found out the guy she was seeing, is still around. John has always said that she wants me to 'prove it' - that she won't say that, but she'll show somehow that she wants me to, I guess that's what all the watching me is about still. But how can I 'prove it' when I know there's still someone around her?

The annoying thing is, now she's softened towards me a hell of a lot and isn't putting up much of a guard as she was, it's a hell of a lot easier now to talk to her than it was even 6 months ago. I'm just not even getting any opportunities to go talk to her - even when I make them. Muffins has helped me with strategies and all that. It's not even rejection holding me back (someone rejected me two months ago and if anything it made me more confident), it is just literally that I cannot get her in the same place in the building as me no matter how hard I try.

"So close, no matter how far...couldn't be much more from the heart. Forever trust in who we are...and Nothing Else Matters"
30-12-2011, 02:03 AM (This post was last modified: 30-12-2011 02:07 AM by uruk.)
Hey. I have said this before and I'm going to say it again, do not, under any circumstances, reply on anything a psychic tells you, and never make or base decisions on readings from any psychics.

I understand your confusion worrier, I have been and felt the same, and my only advice is to save your money, and start actually living your life, and avoid any sort of psychic or psychic reading for as long as you possibly can because it doesn't and hasn't seem to have offered you any sort of benefit except being in this state of confusion.

I wish you well.

Sky - I'm sorry to hear you are feeling this way. If it's any consolation, I have felt what you are feeling now, and there is light at the end of the tunnel. Just be strong and try to maintain a positive outlook and save your money and avoid readings as much as possible. They do not offer any real solid benefit to your life except a sense of false hope.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Happy new year everywun Mr KoolJ 16 2,186 04-01-2014 10:59 AM
Last Post: Ella Hardy
  Psychic of the year drstrange 8 1,588 03-01-2013 08:33 AM
Last Post: freepsychiconlinechat
  Happy New Year everyone! Warren27/12 4 979 03-01-2012 03:11 PM
Last Post: Dream Catcher