Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Don't believe everything you read
08-03-2018, 09:08 PM
Don't believe everything you read
Apparently one particular company has a policy of going on forums pretending to have had readings from readers on their rivals sites and slaging them off, saying that the reader is rubbish and a waste of time. They are doing this because companies like Psychic Sofa are popular and they figure that by maliciously trashing their readers we will flock to them. Its not nice, but at the end of the day they are running a business in a competitive market. Just look at all those new customer 10 min readings for £3.99.
They are so desperate for business that they can't be making any money off it, and if you think about it, how good is a reader going to be if they are only charging a couple of quid a reading. Like anything in life you get what you pay for.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-03-2018, 09:25 PM
RE: Don't believe everything you read
(08-03-2018 09:08 PM)Tinykittens Wrote:  Apparently one particular company has a policy of going on forums pretending to have had readings from readers on their rivals sites and slaging them off, saying that the reader is rubbish and a waste of time. They are doing this because companies like Psychic Sofa are popular and they figure that by maliciously trashing their readers we will flock to them. Its not nice, but at the end of the day they are running a business in a competitive market. Just look at all those new customer 10 min readings for £3.99.
They are so desperate for business that they can't be making any money off it, and if you think about it, how good is a reader going to be if they are only charging a couple of quid a reading. Like anything in life you get what you pay for.

I agree fake reviews aren’t nice but I can assure you a lot of the negative feedback is valid from real dissatisfied customers. X
08-03-2018, 09:36 PM
PS could tackle this issue by simply allowing ALL feedback to be posted on their site negative and positive. I feel putting it out there that companies are putting fake feedback kind of dismisses real customers with real complaints. If indeed there are people from other companies putting out fake reviews that’s messed up.
08-03-2018, 10:08 PM
(08-03-2018 09:36 PM)curiouscat Wrote:  PS could tackle this issue by simply allowing ALL feedback to be posted on their site negative and positive. I feel putting it out there that companies are putting fake feedback kind of dismisses real customers with real complaints. If indeed there are people from other companies putting out fake reviews that’s messed up.

Year I agree.. most of us who talk on her regularly are actual real customers with real reviews. I haven’t actually come across many of the users who are readers from other sites and tbh the users on here tend to find out pretty quickly that someone is fake.
08-03-2018, 10:59 PM
I feel whilst most reviews on this forum are genuine there are some fake reviews from staff on other companies who are jealous of Psychic Sofa's success....... As I've said before there are some treasures on all of the companies... including Psychic Sofa.
08-03-2018, 11:41 PM
(08-03-2018 10:59 PM)Amber Gems Wrote:  I feel whilst most reviews on this forum are genuine there are some fake reviews from staff on other companies who are jealous of Psychic Sofa's success....... As I've said before there are some treasures on all of the companies... including Psychic Sofa.

clearly a reader on the sofa ADVERTISING
08-03-2018, 11:48 PM
(08-03-2018 11:41 PM)Psychicphenomena1 Wrote:  
(08-03-2018 10:59 PM)Amber Gems Wrote:  I feel whilst most reviews on this forum are genuine there are some fake reviews from staff on other companies who are jealous of Psychic Sofa's success....... As I've said before there are some treasures on all of the companies... including Psychic Sofa.

Are you referring to me?) What a cheek. I am a clairvoyant but I do not work for Psychic Sofa... I have my own website actually and I have never attacked any psychic website...

I have friends who work for Psychic Sofa, I also have friends who work for Ask the Answer and Psychic Today...
09-03-2018, 12:03 AM (This post was last modified: 09-03-2018 12:04 AM by Psychicphenomena1.)
(08-03-2018 11:48 PM)Amber Gems Wrote:  

Are you referring to me?) What a cheek. I am a clairvoyant but I do not work for Psychic Sofa... I have my own website actually and I have never attacked any psychic website...

I have friends who work for Psychic Sofa, I also have friends who work for Ask the Answer and Psychic Today...

Well done yes Im refering to you evry comment you make is defending ps when almost all of their readers are dire Iv used the sofa over the years and can say myself that reaDers have gotten worse over the years we are allowed our opinions about ps if you csnt handle that because youre a reader on there or your friends are then dont use this forum maybe as we arent going to stop giving our opinions
09-03-2018, 12:15 AM
(09-03-2018 12:03 AM)Psychicphenomena1 Wrote:  
(08-03-2018 11:48 PM)Amber Gems Wrote:  

Well done yes Im refering to you evry comment you make is defending ps when almost all of their readers are dire Iv used the sofa over the years and can say myself that reaDers have gotten worse over the years we are allowed our opinions about ps if you csnt handle that because youre a reader on there or your friends are then dont use this forum maybe as we arent going to stop giving our opinions

I’m not looking for a slanging match which evidently you are.. I shall use this forum as of when I like... if you don’t like my input then that’s your problem... Go on waffling, I was respectful and you were downright rude..

I will repeat what I commented before.. Some people on this forum have given fake reviews, I think it becomes evident when some people attack when a comment like this is made...

I did not start this thread so please do not start attacking me... I just added my comment... now I’m coming off of here as you are just bored....
09-03-2018, 12:19 AM
As a grandmother in her late 50s youd think that i was more sensible and had more common sense than go to psychics over the years i spent so much money mostly on ps have only recently started to use ata and havent tried the mostly talked about hamilton yet and some of the readers on there are no better than the sofa but what annoys me is when people who are readers on the sofa or associated with the sofa in some way become very defensive of it when Iv used it for years now and can one hundred % say that almost all readers on that sofa were crap advice lines and also sugar coat and read off of cards so yes i think its fair that we paying customers get to be honest about our time used on the sofa without bias psychics coming on here intimidating us

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Psychic Sofa - Please read hopefull 42 46,965 17-10-2018 06:46 AM
Last Post: Gwendolyn73
  Read! http://www.beaudermaskincare.com/alasche/ daneimmy 0 449 01-06-2017 09:29 AM
Last Post: daneimmy
  Just read with julie and faith ( sue ) brilliant for me. jaks111 24 5,175 12-02-2017 07:27 PM
Last Post: Opti-Mystic