Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
My Favourite readers on Kooma
02-07-2016, 12:16 PM
RE: My Favourite readers on Kooma
I agree with you Daredevil, Pam & Sabrina I found to be very rude.
I have left 1 star feedback for both but Kooma has rejected both of my feedbacks! So there you go!

(01-07-2016 08:06 AM)Daredevil Dave Wrote:  I hve found so many readers on Kooma rude & arrogant. Pam,Sabrina,Lydia & more.Will not use that site again.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-07-2016, 02:47 PM
Kooma are pretty awful. I had a reading with Sabrina, she was dreadful, I am not sure she quite knows what she is doing, too many questions were asked, in the end I couldn't be bothered to listen and terminated the call. Pam I found to be terribly abrupt and too full of her own importance. I found her arrogant and snappy. Harmony was another pretty awful reader who I found to be snappy. Really did not think she had any psychic ability and Tracy Melanie I found to be rude when I had a reading with her 2 years ago. Left negative feedback for her that did get published. She was wrong yet so adamant that she was right. I believe TM may be Trishie on Psychic Sofa! They sounded the same and gave the same kind of abrupt reading and very rushed as if she couldn't be bothered.

(02-07-2016 12:16 PM)Charmed Wrote:  I agree with you Daredevil, Pam & Sabrina I found to be very rude.
I have left 1 star feedback for both but Kooma has rejected both of my feedbacks! So there you go!

(01-07-2016 08:06 AM)Daredevil Dave Wrote:  I hve found so many readers on Kooma rude & arrogant. Pam,Sabrina,Lydia & more.Will not use that site again.
03-07-2016, 09:26 AM
(02-07-2016 02:47 PM)pollypocket Wrote:  Kooma are pretty awful. I had a reading with Sabrina, she was dreadful, I am not sure she quite knows what she is doing, too many questions were asked, in the end I couldn't be bothered to listen and terminated the call. Pam I found to be terribly abrupt and too full of her own importance. I found her arrogant and snappy. Harmony was another pretty awful reader who I found to be snappy. Really did not think she had any psychic ability and Tracy Melanie I found to be rude when I had a reading with her 2 years ago. Left negative feedback for her that did get published. She was wrong yet so adamant that she was right. I believe TM may be Trishie on Psychic Sofa! They sounded the same and gave the same kind of abrupt reading and very rushed as if she couldn't be bothered.

Forgot to mention Harmony.I didn't find her rude or abrupt but useless psychic who couldn't read without feedback.Same with Tracy Melanie,kept trying to get answers off me,not abrupt but quite brisk.Neither any good,none of the predictions happened.Neither in my opinion psychic.
03-07-2016, 12:52 PM (This post was last modified: 03-07-2016 02:59 PM by Opti-Mystic.)
Sarah is an outstanding reader, realistic and very grounded. I would give her 5*. For me Magus has allways been accurate with validations and has not yet been wrong with his predictions . He is another reader for me who qualifies for a 5* rating. Jacinta is another 5* - An honest and accurate reader. Explains things thoroughly and the predictions have come through but timing a little out of snyc.. This reader utilises every minute you have on the phone with her and is also very down-to-earth.

You have to be careful with a site like Kooma, it's a big company with many readers and some I have to agree are not the best. I've just given you my 5* selection, there's 4* that I haven't included because it would take too long.

I agree with some of the posts on this thread, especially pollypocket and her feedback. In full agreement that some readers on Kooma are not psychic but go for feedback from the caller. For instance Gatty only does question related readings so you have to keep asking her questions which I felt was cheating. It would take the whole page to include the 1* readers LolBig GrinRolleyes That tells you something.

I'm surprised to hear that DD your negative feedback was not put on as Kooma are very fair and balanced regarding genuine reviews. It could be just an oversight from their admin team! I'm sure it wasn't deliberateExclamation
03-07-2016, 04:01 PM
(03-07-2016 12:52 PM)Opti-Mystic Wrote:  Sarah is an outstanding reader, realistic and very grounded. I would give her 5*. For me Magus has allways been accurate with validations and has not yet been wrong with his predictions . He is another reader for me who qualifies for a 5* rating. Jacinta is another 5* - An honest and accurate reader. Explains things thoroughly and the predictions have come through but timing a little out of snyc.. This reader utilises every minute you have on the phone with her and is also very down-to-earth.

You have to be careful with a site like Kooma, it's a big company with many readers and some I have to agree are not the best. I've just given you my 5* selection, there's 4* that I haven't included because it would take too long.

I agree with some of the posts on this thread, especially pollypocket and her feedback. In full agreement that some readers on Kooma are not psychic but go for feedback from the caller. For instance Gatty only does question related readings so you have to keep asking her questions which I felt was cheating. It would take the whole page to include the 1* readers LolBig GrinRolleyes

I'm surprised to hear that DD your negative feedback was not put on as Kooma are very fair and balanced regarding genuine reviews. It could be just an oversight from their admin team! I'm sure it wasn't deliberateExclamation

Magus is diffucult to get hold of but was worth the wait. For me, he's one of Kooma's best readers! He was able to warn me of some impending incidents that I had always buried my head in the sand about. Gifted Clairvoyant, straightforward along with great connection.

Had a good connection with Psychic Knight too! He picked up on a trip to Antigua even to the actual location. This guy's a good remote viewer.
04-07-2016, 04:32 PM
(03-07-2016 12:52 PM)Opti-Mystic Wrote:  Sarah is an outstanding reader, realistic and very grounded. I would give her 5*. For me Magus has allways been accurate with validations and has not yet been wrong with his predictions . He is another reader for me who qualifies for a 5* rating. Jacinta is another 5* - An honest and accurate reader. Explains things thoroughly and the predictions have come through but timing a little out of snyc.. This reader utilises every minute you have on the phone with her and is also very down-to-earth.

I agree with some of the posts on this thread, especially pollypocket and her feedback. In full agreement that some readers on Kooma are not psychic but go for feedback from the caller. For instance Gatty only does question related readings so you have to keep asking her questions which I felt was cheating. It would take the whole page to include the 1* readers LolBig GrinRolleyes That tells you something.

This was no oversight as I sent in the negative feedback TWICE.If it was positive I'm sure the feedback would have been displayed.No matter, I've put it on here instead.
04-07-2016, 09:28 PM
Very rare for me to use Koomas services. Magus very good but difficult to get hold of. Has a very unique style that one does not often come across amongst most readers.
18-07-2016, 04:20 PM
(01-07-2016 04:24 PM)Mitzi Wrote:  I did a stint on Kooma a couple of years ago as a reader. Very competitive site amongst fellow readers, when I was on there it was the readers themselves who became obnoxious trying to put me down. Not the place for me, found another company where there was much healthier comradeship.

At the end of last year i gave Kooma a go and i can't pretend it was the best of experiences. I did a test reading that went really well and the lady was extremely nice. However, they did not prepare me for the amount of rude abusive callers that they get on that site. To say the callers are just downright ignorant and rude is an understatement. The pay is awful at 19p per min and I found Kooma to be very commercial and totally about money. I understand they are running a business and its all about profit. However, I have worked on ask the answer and psychic magic and the readers were treated much better (its just they are not so busy with calls.) Apart from the odd few callers people were polite. A big company such as Kooma that has a very heavy intake of calls I feel that full training on how to handle these abusive callers should be given. Yes I know we can terminate the call but it's very much like a circus in that company. someone lying and only telling you what you want to hear. Mitzi, the reason why other readers on that site may become obnoxious is because the company encourage the readers to be competitive, there's hundreds of readers on there and callers tend to have the upper hand because Kooma allows bad feedback which makes all readers tense.
I had some nice people too who are a pleasure to read for. To cut a long story short some customers will delibrately put bad feedback on a readers profile because they haven't been told what they wanted to hear. The phraze 'not in line with what other readers have told me' is so common on that site. So, to be a reader on Kooma you do not need to have any psychic ability you just tell people what they want to hear. I am a spiritual person, I lasted 4 weeks there and that was enough. The universe know these readers are selling themselves out for a cheap, profit hungry company so I guess that's the karma of it. It left a bad taste in my mouth.

A was insulted, had the phone put down on me many a time after barely 3 mins not giving the reader time to get a connection. Spme of the callers were seriously disturbed and it seemed wrong to be making money out of these people. If a reader loves doing this work as I do and have genuine psychic ability, they would be hurt by the companies attitude. Kooma to my mind was a circus and they cared little about their readers and callers. The other companies I work for are not like this. I felt like crying after a shift on there. I have found a new company that's a better rate of pay and will not tolerate abuse from either side. If any psychic on here wishes for the link feel free to pm me. I also have started to build my own website that's nearly ready.
Kooma may be a big company with plenty of callers and flashy adverts, but the pay is bad, I found that 1 in 3 callers were nasty and believe me you get no support. Most of the readers are on there from morning to night to make money. I have heard from a friend that Psychic Sofa is a much better company to work for, and they have a good record for long term readers. I would have tried them but Kooma has put me off.
19-07-2016, 02:06 AM
I have been told to work for Kooma but reading what you wrote is certainly off putting .I am quite pleased with Psychic Sofa.You get the odd irate or rude caller but normally most of the clients are appreciative and pleasant to talk to.
19-07-2016, 09:12 PM
I'm not a fan of psychic phone lines... Most are all using the recycled scripts. I would never pay for a reading off of somewhere like Kooma. Looked at it... seems like a chavvy looking site and.at one glance at their readers I certainly would not pay them to read my furure.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Stevie from Kooma Gwendolyn73 2 173 12-10-2018 10:11 PM
Last Post: Gwendolyn73
  michael ryan kooma Fargo 24 3,495 29-09-2018 11:45 AM
Last Post: pasha
  Where's Jess from Kooma ? little wing 1 261 14-09-2018 11:30 AM
Last Post: Star1973
  Sapphire from kooma Sianr 22 2,345 05-09-2018 10:06 PM
Last Post: donnaanderson1991@gmail.com