Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Forum quiet
25-03-2018, 03:34 PM
RE: Forum quiet
(25-03-2018 02:22 PM)Purple2 Wrote:  
(25-03-2018 01:30 PM)Toldyouso Wrote:  I don't know whether or not your system will allow me to post anymore so this will be short and sweet, lest I waste my time and effort.

The system, when I posted my last post, decided that I was a spammer and refused to post it.

I can assure you I'm not. Nor am I a troll.

I came for an open and honest discussion - not a PC one.

In response, I deleted all of my posts, before the system did it for me and then banned me.

I was surprised how closed minded you people are. I suggest that you open up your minds to other explanations of what you have experienced. There again, you guys may work the psychic lines. In this case, my words are wasted.

I'd like to say that I enjoyed our discussion, but I can't.

I won't be back. It's just not worth it.

One thing before I go. This forum is dying. Only a fool would disagree. It may, from time to time, burst into life, but the trend is ever downwards. The bursts of life will get progressively less energetic and the frequency will lessen too. That's the way these things go and this forum is unlikely to be an exception.

If, as you say, everyone on here is a believer, there's little wonder that the forum is going down the pan. That doesn't create interest, it creates boredom - and that is precisely what it appears to be dying of - amongst other reasons.

When I posted, it suddenly burst into life. My feeling is that people like me are your main hope for survival. Remember that the next time someone like me comes along. There again, this may never happen again. If this is true, one day, you'll sign on here and there'll be no more forum.

I think you will find the one who is closed minded is yourself. I find it hilarious you think your any hope for our survival lol. I have my spiritual beliefs to get me through and I’m so so happy about that. Btw your posts aren’t deleted as Virgo1 did a reply all which saved your deleted posts on her threads for all to see. Good luck in your life. I think you will find we are very happy in ours because we have something we believe in which is powerful. There is something called low vibration energy maybe you should look it up. If people raise their vibration it helps to manifest a peaceful and fulfilling life.

What a depressing soul, lol. No wonder he got banned for spamming. Who does he think he is by coming on here - onto a psychic forum - and telling us we are crazy for what we believe in and there's no such things... He's the one who needs to get a life.. I'm not Muslim, but would never go onto a Muslim forum and tell them otherwise, it is their choice. Who am I to tell people what they should believe in? X
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2018, 03:44 PM
Exactly. It’s a trouble maker clearly looking for attention.
25-03-2018, 04:23 PM
Toldyouso - You didn't come here for an open-minded discussion you came on here because you were bored, wanted some drama by belittling people on here. The fact is you talked crap, you brought up a lot of stuff that most of us if we were interested, could look up ourselves.

The odd thing is you are leading a double life, on the one hand, a skeptic, then you claim that you've worked as a platform medium and have done one to one consultations for a book! That makes you a fraud as you have openly admitted you have no psychic ability whether you gave the money to charity or not. I would imagine that you are a crap reader at that, am sure most of us would spotted this. If you were smart you would have given us sample readings first and then if we were impressed said: "Told U SO?" But you are a rubbish reader and an odd skeptic.

As for the forum: It will always rotate with new members and have dead periods. People move on, the forums been around for 8 years. and I'm afraid to say there has been more interest in psychic phenomena more than ever now. I have no children but when I do I shall certainly encourage them to believe there is life after death. Because there is, I have had evidence which I don't wish to share with you to debunk this beautiful experience.

I respect your beliefs but feel you should join a skeptic organisation where you are with likeminded people and make some friends. Oh, and if you know plenty of psychics like you say! Then you are most certainly active in this field of industry.

Scepticism is healthy and should be considered to be the sign of an unbiased and inquiring mind, also important to not just believe things at face value. Skeptics who have an open mind have been pleasantly surprised by the evidence presented to them but cynical people with closed minds will never change their beliefs, even in the face of convincing evidence.
25-03-2018, 04:26 PM
(25-03-2018 04:23 PM)Pussycat87 Wrote:  Toldyouso - You didn't come here for an open-minded discussion you came on here because you were bored, wanted some drama by belittling people on here. The fact is you talked crap, you brought up a lot of stuff that most of us if we were interested, could look up ourselves.

The odd thing is you are leading a double life, on the one hand, a skeptic, then you claim that you've worked as a platform medium and have done one to one consultations for a book! That makes you a fraud as you have openly admitted you have no psychic ability whether you gave the money to charity or not. I would imagine that you are a crap reader at that, am sure most of us would spotted this. If you were smart you would have given us sample readings first and then if we were impressed said: "Told U SO?" But you are a rubbish reader and an odd skeptic.

As for the forum: It will always rotate with new members and have dead periods. People move on, the forums been around for 8 years. and I'm afraid to say there has been more interest in psychic phenomena more than ever now. I have no children but when I do I shall certainly encourage them to believe there is life after death. Because there is, I have had evidence which I don't wish to share with you to debunk this beautiful experience.

I respect your beliefs but feel you should join a skeptic organisation where you are with likeminded people and make some friends. Oh, and if you know plenty of psychics like you say! Then you are most certainly active in this field of industry.

Scepticism is healthy and should be considered to be the sign of an unbiased and inquiring mind, also important to not just believe things at face value. Skeptics who have an open mind have been pleasantly surprised by the evidence presented to them but cynical people with closed minds will never change their beliefs, even in the face of convincing evidence.

I like your views. I think that anyone who has been lucky enough to have an experience is very lucky, and opens up to us that this life isn't it. We are very lucky. He didn't win his point and it was all a waste of his day... Not to mention it being very odd that he had to remove his comments.. He didn't succeed in trying to change our minds Big Grin
25-03-2018, 04:45 PM
Lol - sure toldyouso is past member Mathew Hopkins - who sent a long thread full of copy and paste from the net about 3 years ago. I respect people’s views too - but rudeness is unacceptable.- it’s like me coming on to a fishing forum telling them they need helpRolleyes There’s some weirdos about-
25-03-2018, 04:56 PM
(25-03-2018 04:45 PM)Mr R Sole Wrote:  Lol - sure toldyouso is past member Mathew Hopkins - who sent a long thread full of copy and paste from the net about 3 years ago. I respect people’s views too - but rudeness is unacceptable.- it’s like me coming on to a fishing forum telling them they need helpRolleyes There’s some weirdos about-

It's crazy, lol. Makes no sense why someone would want to argue their point on a forum they don't believe in the subject of. If it is Matt, he had readings himself if I believe correctly - so he's a slight hypocrite Confused
27-03-2018, 08:35 PM
some people just have nothing better to do lol! I see it all the time on facebook. some psychic pages i follow constantly get people trolling. its so sad.

in terms of the forum being quiet (the OP), i come on here quite a bit and just read the posts lol! i try to view the pages with people recommending other readers. i logged in for the first time in a whiile so i could post and join in Smile x
28-03-2018, 12:27 AM
I’ve noticed this forum goes through stages when nobody posts. This troll does look identical to Mathew Hopkins who I think is someone who wants revenge on readers as he was I’m sure ripped off by a lot of readers on Kooma. I’ve been conned by many readers but still believe in genuine psychics and the lifeafter.
13-04-2018, 11:21 AM
I've revisited this forum after a long time. Still no change. The only people who are keeping this place going are the Psychic Sofa readers. These old hacks desperately are reinventing themselves posing as happy satisfied customers. Shows how fake and ego driven they are not to mention competitive. Have a good day folks:
13-04-2018, 05:05 PM
Don't think there are to many happy customers on here seems everyone is still waiting for predictions

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Forum down? Mr R Sole 3 613 05-05-2017 07:18 AM
Last Post: savvy
  Forum is dead Carr987 16 2,495 09-05-2016 12:00 PM
Last Post: chrys
  SPS forum up and running again. jaks111 31 6,071 03-04-2016 04:36 PM
Last Post: veryconfused
  a tarot card for the forum Dr Healy Feely 3 889 08-08-2015 07:46 PM
Last Post: Sabbie
  Balanced Forum: Mister No Nonsense 8 2,045 08-08-2015 01:32 AM
Last Post: Snow White
  Forum Trolling Enrico 23 3,843 21-07-2015 06:48 PM
Last Post: yourexiscomingbackhonest
  Forum's Been Down Ella Hardy 7 2,304 10-11-2014 03:02 AM
Last Post: jmpsychicservices
  my bb forum gabriel 12 3,736 02-07-2013 06:08 PM
Last Post: gabriel
Thumbs Up Too Much Back Stabbing on this Forum Hangingpants 17 2,893 16-06-2013 12:35 AM
Last Post: chrisw316
Sad A question for the more rational on the forum! chrisw316 22 3,613 07-05-2013 08:47 PM
Last Post: lolly