Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Morainne
17-03-2018, 11:39 AM
Morainne
Morainne anybody any reviews on this lady?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
17-03-2018, 01:31 PM
RE: Morainne
I had a reading with Morainne about 6 months ago.Reading was ok think the description of what was happening was accurate, but the rest was filled with "free will" it may happen etc. I was left in more of a negative place than before she confused me and came off the phone feeling a no hope situation & had another reading afterwards.
17-03-2018, 01:36 PM
(17-03-2018 01:31 PM)Dee Dee Wrote:  I had a reading with Morainne about 6 months ago.Reading was ok think the description of what was happening was accurate, but the rest was filled with "free will" it may happen etc. I was left in more of a negative place than before she confused me and came off the phone feeling a no hope situation & had another reading afterwards.

I’m glad to hear that lol. She’s told me opposite of what other readers have told me and I’m hoping she’s wrong lol.
17-03-2018, 04:22 PM
I have had a reading with her and she was very opinionated and didn't give the facts so much. A reader who will give opinion instead of facts, and if I remember correctly - a little grumpy Confused
17-03-2018, 04:41 PM
(17-03-2018 04:22 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  I have had a reading with her and she was very opinionated and didn't give the facts so much. A reader who will give opinion instead of facts, and if I remember correctly - a little grumpy Confused

Gosh I have never ever even thought about reading with her. I dunno why she just didn’t attract me energetically lol x