Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Notes
21-03-2018, 08:06 PM
Notes
Hi all,

I known this topic has come up a few times in the past. Can any ex employees or anyone who has inside knowledge let us know if ask the answer has a notes system?? If so what is the notes system used for and how does it work?

Also if you know of any other phone lines that might have these notes systems in place as well.

Thanks

X
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
21-03-2018, 08:13 PM
RE: Notes
(21-03-2018 08:07 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  
(21-03-2018 08:06 PM)Purple2 Wrote:  Hi all,

I known this topic has come up a few times in the past. Can any ex employees or anyone who has inside knowledge let us know if ask the answer has a notes system?? If so what is the notes system used for and how does it work?

Also if you know of any other phone lines that might have these notes systems in place as well.

Thanks

X

This is what I was curious about.. X

Like you said in the other thread it just feels like cheating if this happens and I
Don’t want them to remember because of notes I want them to remember because they are being told info from their guides xx
21-03-2018, 08:16 PM
(21-03-2018 08:13 PM)Purple2 Wrote:  

Thanks

X

Like you said in the other thread it just feels like cheating if this happens and I
Don’t want them to remember because of notes I want them to remember because they are being told info from their guides xx

Exactly. It's otherwise a pointless exercise. I'd they validate so well the first time, it's not like they even need to take or even read the notes used x
21-03-2018, 08:22 PM
(21-03-2018 08:16 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  

Thanks

X

Exactly. It's otherwise a pointless exercise. I'd they validate so well the first time, it's not like they even need to take or even read the notes used x

Then it all comes down to the debate of can they see each other notes as well. Even if they could though how would you read all the notes and then do the reading. I just don’t know how they would do it but who knows. That’s why we need to understand from people who have or are working on the lines or have inside knowledge. Xx
21-03-2018, 09:44 PM
(21-03-2018 08:22 PM)Purple2 Wrote:  
(21-03-2018 08:16 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  

Thanks

X

Then it all comes down to the debate of can they see each other notes as well. Even if they could though how would you read all the notes and then do the reading. I just don’t know how they would do it but who knows. That’s why we need to understand from people who have or are working on the lines or have inside knowledge. Xx

I was told by someone who knew readers who worked for the company that notes were kept, yes. I don’t remember the details but yes it was done. Whether it’s still done or not I don’t know.
21-03-2018, 11:23 PM
I suspected that to be the case x what a shame
21-03-2018, 11:38 PM
Maybe as they shuffle the cards they are reading your notes, just my thoughts......
21-03-2018, 11:50 PM
(21-03-2018 11:38 PM)jaks Wrote:  Maybe as they shuffle the cards they are reading your notes, just my thoughts......

Funny you said that as that just crossed my mind earlier. The other time they can do it is when they say I am just tuning in to you. Lol
22-03-2018, 01:35 AM
For the umpteenth time, psychic sofa has no notes on their system, they haven't got a very sophisticated portal. They could severely benefit from some updating. Ask the answer did have a notes system a few years ago when I worked on there. They are more technically advanced than psychic sofa despite the fact that they are nowhere near as busy as ps. Don't know if they still do. The system was only for regular clients who paid card only. If notes are on a system then all the psychic has to do is look at the details on the screen; it's not exactly rocket science.
22-03-2018, 01:55 AM
(22-03-2018 01:35 AM)Martino Wrote:  For the umpteenth time, psychic sofa has no notes on their system, they haven't got a very sophisticated portal. They could severely benefit from some updating. Ask the answer did have a notes system a few years ago when I worked on there. They are more technically advanced than psychic sofa despite the fact that they are nowhere near as busy as ps. Don't know if they still do. The system was only for regular clients who paid card only. If notes are on a system then all the psychic has to do is look at the details on the screen; it's not exactly rocket science.

I actually didn’t think PS had notes but i do know that some individual psychics defo take notes even if the company themselves don’t have this on their system. I’m
Sure you can agree that some people on that site may have their own technology to take notes especially through the name and date of birth as sometimes I have had people double check my details before the reading. I can always tell when something is too word for word the same as before that it’s a bit suspect. I did think ask the answer had sometime in place as I had readings in the past when two different readers said exactly the same things. It’s just a bit off putting. I’m sure that not everyone bothers checking or taking notes but it’s a bit crap that they have this notes system in place. Thanks for your feedback it’s good to hear it first hand. X