Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Aimee 4431
23-03-2018, 12:33 AM (This post was last modified: 23-03-2018 12:55 AM by Ceilia.)
Aimee 4431
I had been drawn to what I think is a new reader with good reviews, Aimee extension 4431, and finally was able to get through to her as she's always busy. I must admit that I almost terminated the call a few minutes in because nothing resonated and I felt Aimee was struggling to connect. To help things along I went on to ask about specific things to get to what I wanted to know about and not waste time, and her initial feel was positive.

About 10 minutes in, Aimee seemed to really connect and validations flowed, Aimee was bang on as if she got inside my and the person I enquired about's heads. I liked her direct but empathetic style and she seemed to be truly genuine. The questions I asked after didn't have a very unfavourable outcome but were along the lines of what she had picked up about the person which was all true. Has anyone had a reading from Aimee and, if timeframes allow did her predictions manifest? Thank you!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2018, 12:35 AM
RE: Aimee 4431
(23-03-2018 12:33 AM)Ceilia Wrote:  I had been drawn to what I think is a new reader with good reviews, Aimee extension 4431, and finally was able to get through to her as she's always busy. I must admit that I almost terminated the call a few minutes in because nothing resonated and I felt Aimee was struggling to connect. To help things along I went on to ask about specific things to get to what I wanted to know about and not waste time, and her initial feel was positive.

About 10 minutes in, Aimee seemed to really connect and validations flowed, Aimee was bang on as if she got inside my and the person I enquired about's heads. I liked her direct but empathetic style and she seemed to be truly genuine. The questions I asked after did have a very unfavourable outcome but were along the lines of what she had picked up about the person which was all true. Has anyone had a reading from Aimee and, if timeframes allow did her predictions manifest? Thank you!

I'm glad you had a good reading with her. Wanted to get through to her, but couldn't x
23-03-2018, 12:37 AM
(23-03-2018 12:35 AM)Virgo1 Wrote:  
(23-03-2018 12:33 AM)Ceilia Wrote:  I had been drawn to what I think is a new reader with good reviews, Aimee extension 4431, and finally was able to get through to her as she's always busy. I must admit that I almost terminated the call a few minutes in because nothing resonated and I felt Aimee was struggling to connect. To help things along I went on to ask about specific things to get to what I wanted to know about and not waste time, and her initial feel was positive.

About 10 minutes in, Aimee seemed to really connect and validations flowed, Aimee was bang on as if she got inside my and the person I enquired about's heads. I liked her direct but empathetic style and she seemed to be truly genuine. The questions I asked after did have a very unfavourable outcome but were along the lines of what she had picked up about the person which was all true. Has anyone had a reading from Aimee and, if timeframes allow did her predictions manifest? Thank you!

I'm glad you had a good reading with her. Wanted to get through to her, but couldn't x

I hope you do get through Virgo1, I am very curious to hear how others get on. Smile
23-03-2018, 12:39 AM

I started a thread about her previously which had a huge amount of negative feedback. I ended up deleting the threads as I was attacked my another user who really didn’t like her. I was even asked if I know her which I clearly dont. I had my first reading with her where I was blown away and though she’s brilliant. I then went back to her again and she seems not as good almost seemed slightly not bothered about doing the reading as if it was effort for her. I don’t think I will be going back again. She didn’t pick up on anything second time around.
23-03-2018, 12:41 AM
(23-03-2018 12:37 AM)Ceilia Wrote:  
(23-03-2018 12:35 AM)Virgo1 Wrote:  

I hope you do get through Virgo1, I am very curious to hear how others get on. Smile

Thanks Celia. I think that a thread was made about her, but not definite. Unfortunately, I think one or two people said her predictions didn't come through, but doesn't mean to say yours can't. We've seen on other threads preds have happened for some people but not others and vice versa. Good luck on your predictions x
23-03-2018, 12:53 AM (This post was last modified: 23-03-2018 12:57 AM by Ceilia.)
Thank you Virgo1, actually though I'm really hoping she was wrong! Big Grin And Purple2 thank you, I'm sorry I missed the thread. I've seen some of these threads get really heated unfortunately. Hopefully this one will remain calm, I just want to know a feel for how accurate Aimee has been for others.
23-03-2018, 12:59 AM
(23-03-2018 12:53 AM)Ceilia Wrote:  Thank you Virgo1, actually though I'm really hoping she was wrong! Big Grin And Purple2 I'm sorry I missed the thread. I've seen some of these threads get really heated unfortunately. Hopefully this one will remain calm, I just want to know a feel for how accurate Aimee has been for others.

I know it was so heated I deleted it. My person experience was first time great. In fact brilliant. Second time not great. I don’t know what that means for her as a reader. It could have been a off day the second time. Maybe she was tired. I don’t know. If you want to know if her predictions happened it’s hard to say it was more her validations I like first time but second time it was a very sloppy reading. She almost acted like she couldn’t be bothered. Lol xx
23-03-2018, 01:22 AM (This post was last modified: 23-03-2018 01:24 AM by Ceilia.)
(23-03-2018 12:59 AM)Purple2 Wrote:  
(23-03-2018 12:53 AM)Ceilia Wrote:  Thank you Virgo1, actually though I'm really hoping she was wrong! Big Grin And Purple2 I'm sorry I missed the thread. I've seen some of these threads get really heated unfortunately. Hopefully this one will remain calm, I just want to know a feel for how accurate Aimee has been for others.

I know it was so heated I deleted it. My person experience was first time great. In fact brilliant. Second time not great. I don’t know what that means for her as a reader. It could have been a off day the second time. Maybe she was tired. I don’t know. If you want to know if her predictions happened it’s hard to say it was more her validations I like first time but second time it was a very sloppy reading. She almost acted like she couldn’t be bothered. Lol xx

Thank you. With as shaky of a start as I had with her, and also there were was a somewhat significant piece of detail that remained incorrect throughout (I did not correct her as I wanted to see where she'd go with it and she was so spot-on to granular detail in other important areas) I can see how you had the two different experiences. I have far too many readings and to be fair even the ones who proved to be consistently accurate with me enough to have made my little 'team' of insight are occasionally rubbish in a reading. Bad moods, off-kilter or just on the wrong track. I have also had a lot of readings where only one bit came through to pass and the rest didn't. I make allowances for this but if the balance skews or their information comes across to do me more harm than good, then I stop ringing them.
23-03-2018, 03:18 AM
(23-03-2018 01:22 AM)Ceilia Wrote:  
(23-03-2018 12:59 AM)Purple2 Wrote:  

Thank you. With as shaky of a start as I had with her, and also there were was a somewhat significant piece of detail that remained incorrect throughout (I did not correct her as I wanted to see where she'd go with it and she was so spot-on to granular detail in other important areas) I can see how you had the two different experiences. I have far too many readings and to be fair even the ones who proved to be consistently accurate with me enough to have made my little 'team' of insight are occasionally rubbish in a reading. Bad moods, off-kilter or just on the wrong track. I have also had a lot of readings where only one bit came through to pass and the rest didn't. I make allowances for this but if the balance skews or their information comes across to do me more harm than good, then I stop ringing them.

I guess time will tell with this reader x
23-03-2018, 08:44 PM
I read with Aimee after reading her glowing reviews and tbh I wasn’t blown away. She didn’t give me anything concrete, was a lot of maybes. A description of an ex was wrong. Sorry not convinced.