Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Star Clair
23-03-2018, 09:06 PM
Star Clair
Hey guys anybody any thoughts on this lady?

1st time I read with her I was blown away
2nd time not so much but looking back now she was right in what she said as time progressed.

Anybody read with her?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2018, 09:22 PM
RE: Star Clair
(23-03-2018 09:06 PM)Rosie Wrote:  Hey guys anybody any thoughts on this lady?

2nd time not so much but looking back now she was right in what she said as time progressed.

Anybody read with her?

I believe there was a thread made on here about her further back. Haven't tried her myself but glad you've had some kinda luck with her so far
23-03-2018, 09:32 PM
(23-03-2018 09:22 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  

Anybody read with her?

I believe there was a thread made on here about her further back. Haven't tried her myself but glad you've had some kinda luck with her so far

Pretty sure I commented on that thread. Had another reading with her during week so that’s 3 in total and found her to be good pending predictions I guess. So confusing when a reader reads so well, we go back to them again and they weren’t as good.
23-03-2018, 10:03 PM
(23-03-2018 09:32 PM)Rosie Wrote:  
(23-03-2018 09:22 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  

Anybody read with her?

Pretty sure I commented on that thread. Had another reading with her during week so that’s 3 in total and found her to be good pending predictions I guess. So confusing when a reader reads so well, we go back to them again and they weren’t as good.

It is strange. They clearly have bad psychic days and good ones. It's just costing us a waste of money on the days they aren't so good, not to mention off putting...
23-03-2018, 10:48 PM

Anybody read with her?

Yes I had a few readings with her in the past. I found her pretty good tbh. I liked her.
24-03-2018, 02:16 AM
Star Clair is ok for a general reading but didn't offer much insight and certainly no wow factor like I get from readers like Sapphire, Sam and Shawn who's no longer there.
24-03-2018, 03:47 PM (This post was last modified: 24-03-2018 03:48 PM by Daredevil Dave.)
Starclaires reading belonged in the cesspit along with Valinetine.Lavinia,JJ,Diana,Rainbow,Jude to name a few.Only readers I've found any good on ps Emanuelle & MK & of course the best of all was ex ps reader Charles.
24-03-2018, 04:00 PM (This post was last modified: 24-03-2018 04:02 PM by Virgo1.)
(24-03-2018 03:47 PM)Daredevil Dave Wrote:  Starclaires reading belonged in the cesspit along with Valinetine.Lavinia,JJ,Diana,Rainbow,Jude to name a few.Only readers I've found any good on ps Emanuelle & MK & of course the best of all was ex ps reader Charles.

Agreed there with your points, except Emmanuel wasn't good for me and never tried MK Charles is good, my go to now, and Jude ended up being contradictory. Diana and JJ yes - were terrible
24-03-2018, 04:07 PM
(24-03-2018 03:47 PM)Daredevil Dave Wrote:  Starclaires reading belonged in the cesspit along with Valinetine.Lavinia,JJ,Diana,Rainbow,Jude to name a few.Only readers I've found any good on ps Emanuelle & MK & of course the best of all was ex ps reader Charles.

I have never tried emauelle. I didn’t connect with MK but I know she’s popular. Love Charles as most do and the rest are rubbish. I thought star Clair was pretty good on the day not fabulous but good. I can understand though why some would think she’s not as good as her style is really tarot card only with a guide Carole but mainly a card reader.

Btw does anyone recognise this new reader galaxy 4398 who claims she reads for celebrities and was on sky tv? What was her user name on psychic tv? I don’t remember her lol.
24-03-2018, 05:12 PM
(24-03-2018 04:07 PM)Purple2 Wrote:  

I have never tried emauelle. I didn’t connect with MK but I know she’s popular. Love Charles as most do and the rest are rubbish. I thought star Clair was pretty good on the day not fabulous but good. I can understand though why some would think she’s not as good as her style is really tarot card only with a guide Carole but mainly a card reader.

Btw does anyone recognise this new reader galaxy 4398 who claims she reads for celebrities and was on sky tv? What was her user name on psychic tv? I don’t remember her lol:

btw I missed out Marina who belongs down the shoot.Dont recognise Galaxy,when she says shes worked on sky she means psychic today.Her pic puts me off,bit sultry & sexy not what I'm really looking for when I want a reading,different if I was going on a chat line,lmaoTongue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Star clair psychic sofa Rachel212 12 3,225 06-11-2017 10:04 AM
Last Post: Libra1310
  Star PurpleShimmer3 30 3,866 01-10-2016 10:41 AM
Last Post: janaan
  star venus samira421 0 404 21-03-2016 07:17 PM
Last Post: samira421