Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Star Clair
24-03-2018, 05:20 PM
RE: Star Clair
(24-03-2018 05:12 PM)Daredevil Dave Wrote:  
(24-03-2018 04:07 PM)Purple2 Wrote:  
(24-03-2018 03:47 PM)Daredevil Dave Wrote:  Starclaires reading belonged in the cesspit along with Valinetine.Lavinia,JJ,Diana,Rainbow,Jude to name a few.Only readers I've found any good on ps Emanuelle & MK & of course the best of all was ex ps reader Charles.

I have never tried emauelle. I didn’t connect with MK but I know she’s popular. Love Charles as most do and the rest are rubbish. I thought star Clair was pretty good on the day not fabulous but good. I can understand though why some would think she’s not as good as her style is really tarot card only with a guide Carole but mainly a card reader.

Btw does anyone recognise this new reader galaxy 4398 who claims she reads for celebrities and was on sky tv? What was her user name on psychic tv? I don’t remember her lol:

btw I missed out Marina who belongs down the shoot.Dont recognise Galaxy,when she says shes worked on sky she means psychic today.Her pic puts me off,bit sultry & sexy not what I'm really looking for when I want a reading,different if I was going on a chat line,lmaoTongue

LMAO Hahahaha so true.

Wow another psychic today reader going over to PS it’s seems to be a trend lol
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2018, 08:00 PM
(24-03-2018 05:20 PM)Purple2 Wrote:  
(24-03-2018 05:12 PM)Daredevil Dave Wrote:  
(24-03-2018 04:07 PM)Purple2 Wrote:  
(24-03-2018 03:47 PM)Daredevil Dave Wrote:  Starclaires reading belonged in the cesspit along with Valinetine.Lavinia,JJ,Diana,Rainbow,Jude to name a few.Only readers I've found any good on ps Emanuelle & MK & of course the best of all was ex ps reader Charles.

I have never tried emauelle. I didn’t connect with MK but I know she’s popular. Love Charles as most do and the rest are rubbish. I thought star Clair was pretty good on the day not fabulous but good. I can understand though why some would think she’s not as good as her style is really tarot card only with a guide Carole but mainly a card reader.

Btw does anyone recognise this new reader galaxy 4398 who claims she reads for celebrities and was on sky tv? What was her user name on psychic tv? I don’t remember her lol:

btw I missed out Marina who belongs down the shoot.Dont recognise Galaxy,when she says shes worked on sky she means psychic today.Her pic puts me off,bit sultry & sexy not what I'm really looking for when I want a reading,different if I was going on a chat line,lmaoTongue

LMAO Hahahaha so true.

Wow another psychic today reader going over to PS it’s seems to be a trend lol

Is MK Michelle K?
24-03-2018, 08:59 PM
Yes it’s Michelle K. She’s defo one that divides the crowd though. X
24-03-2018, 09:06 PM
(24-03-2018 08:59 PM)Purple2 Wrote:  Yes it’s Michelle K. She’s defo one that divides the crowd though. X

Yeah read thread on her. Thought she was good myself predictions pending.
Thought she tuned in really well.
24-03-2018, 09:34 PM
(24-03-2018 09:06 PM)Rosie Wrote:  
(24-03-2018 08:59 PM)Purple2 Wrote:  Yes it’s Michelle K. She’s defo one that divides the crowd though. X

Yeah read thread on her. Thought she was good myself predictions pending.
Thought she tuned in really well.

That thread about her is unbelievable tbh. If it’s true. Shocking in fact. I have to say she was defensive to me on my call as well so I can believe that may be accurate. Not a fan but others like her. The predictions she made for me were incorrect but I didn’t have a connect to her. Others like her though. X
27-03-2018, 09:15 AM

Your comments are ignorant. It's a nasty thing to say that readings belong down the cesspit. All I can say is that readers Valentine, Lavinia, JJ are continually busy. I am a reader myself on PS. Have been for the last 18 months. Just think criticism is one thing but abuse is another.
27-03-2018, 10:02 AM
(27-03-2018 09:15 AM)7wonders Wrote:  

Your comments are ignorant. It's a nasty thing to say that readings belong down the cesspit. All I can say is that readers Valentine, Lavinia, JJ are continually busy. I am a reader myself on PS. Have been for the last 18 months. Just think criticism is one thing but abuse is another.

I’m pretty sure daredevil was making a light hearted joke. This is exactly why readers should avoid forums as things get taken too personally.
27-03-2018, 10:46 AM (This post was last modified: 27-03-2018 10:47 AM by Virgo1.)

JJ gave us all the exact same timelines, now tell us what's ignorant.
27-03-2018, 11:31 AM

Your comments are ignorant. It's a nasty thing to say that readings belong down the cesspit. All I can say is that readers Valentine, Lavinia, JJ are continually busy. I am a reader myself on PS. Have been for the last 18 months. Just think the criticism is one thing but abuse is another.

For godsake it was tongue in cheek & I meant it,not taking anything back.Those reading were bulsht & thats exactly where they belonged in the cesspit.I cant put any genuine testimony on ps site becaus they'd reject it so on here is the only place I can give my verdict.Probablt they are busy because they give callers what they want to hear.JJ give me a reading which I dont know what it was about,found it hard to get a word in,Valentine brilliant things were supposed to happen last year,her spirit guides saw endless choices for me with women,career,great new year.All fairy tale dreams,Lavania the same,asking me questions in the reading.JJ,Lavinia were full of themselves,would never waste my money on those women again.
27-03-2018, 11:37 AM
The thing that readers need to remember when coming into this forum is that this is for us to be honest with each other and let each other know how their readings went with particular people. We don't get the chance to on the phone lines, as we are damned if we say something bad so some vulnerable poor sod wastes money on them. Yes the readers that Daredevil Dave (unfortunately he is right) said belonged down the cesspit, are terrible.. He talks sense and if readers were more credible and didn't tell us sugar coated stories or give us all the same timelines, then we wouldn't need to say these things about readers.. Sometimes readers do things and they wonder why we come on and give such negative reviews...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Star clair psychic sofa Rachel212 12 3,112 06-11-2017 10:04 AM
Last Post: Libra1310
  Star PurpleShimmer3 30 3,806 01-10-2016 10:41 AM
Last Post: janaan
  star venus samira421 0 399 21-03-2016 07:17 PM
Last Post: samira421