Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Star Clair
27-03-2018, 12:38 PM
RE: Star Clair
I've looked at this forum for quite a long time, read some of the comments etc, and left you all to it. I would like to say that I've read for some wonderful client's who have been overwhelmed by what I have given them, and I get repeat customers who tell me their predictions have been spot on. I am a self taught tarot reader, have been using this tool since I started on Psychic Sofa, am proud of my readings and know that there are other readers who take pride in their approach as well.

I did feel the need to butt in at Daredevil Dave's comments whether this was put on for a *Good Laugh* joke or not but that joke was at someone else's expense. Quite Frankly I have found some members of this forum to be quite malicious in some the remarks made. Criticism is one thing but Daredevil Dave crossed that line. These are readers who have only tried to help most of you in your hour of need. Some of the awful allegations made on this forum about Psychic Sofa finding decent readers and none of us being tested thoroughly is laughable. It is the busiest company and thankfully I am one of those who are constantly on calls. Even a medium from Psychic Today complimented me. Others that are busy it's for a reason.

I've reported Daredevil Dave's post as abusive. I wish you all fair tidings and hope most of you find what you are looking for. Have a good day with your little discussions.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27-03-2018, 12:46 PM
(27-03-2018 12:38 PM)7wonders Wrote:  I've looked at this forum for quite a long time, read some of the comments etc, and left you all to it. I would like to say that I've read for some wonderful client's who have been overwhelmed by what I have given them, and I get repeat customers who tell me their predictions have been spot on. I am a self taught tarot reader, have been using this tool since I started on Psychic Sofa, am proud of my readings and know that there are other readers who take pride in their approach as well.

I did feel the need to butt in at Daredevil Dave's comments whether this was put on for a *Good Laugh* joke or not but that joke was at someone else's expense. Quite Frankly I have found some members of this forum to be quite malicious in some the remarks made. Criticism is one thing but Daredevil Dave crossed that line. These are readers who have only tried to help most of you in your hour of need. Some of the awful allegations made on this forum about Psychic Sofa finding decent readers and none of us being tested thoroughly is laughable. It is the busiest company and thankfully I am one of those who are constantly on calls. Even a medium from Psychic Today complimented me. Others that are busy it's for a reason.

I've reported Daredevil Dave's post as abusive. I wish you all fair tidings and hope most of you find what you are looking for. Have a good day with your little discussions.

We aren't saying that all of the readers on the sofa are bad, but you say the readers on there take pride in their work. Explain to me please why most readers would be having shopping delivered or making lunch and eating it, smoking fags etc on the phone to us ? I've had that more times than my fingers on both hands. The male readers on there I find take things more seriously. We also have had not very nice experiences with readers and some readers are bloody rude on there - and yes I'm well aware that you get some unpleasant clients, but most of us are timid and shy, nervous and reserved as readings are not usually for good reasons, and we aren't rude first of all. Most of the "readers" on there - not all, haven't a clue what they're talking about and are agony aunts or telling us what we want to hear. Most readers on there - and I'm being factual from experience - read word for word an astrology chart or from the tarot guide booklets. If the readers took themselves and us more seriously, we wouldn't write negative things on here. Do you not think we want to write that our predictions have come to pass and positive things?
27-03-2018, 01:12 PM
(27-03-2018 12:38 PM)7wonders Wrote:  I've looked at this forum for quite a long time, read some of the comments etc, and left you all to it. I would like to say that I've read for some wonderful client's who have been overwhelmed by what I have given them, and I get repeat customers who tell me their predictions have been spot on. I am a self taught tarot reader, have been using this tool since I started on Psychic Sofa, am proud of my readings and know that there are other readers who take pride in their approach as well.

Theres tears in my eyes that you've reported me.Anyway,didn't say that all ps readers were crap,said I liked Emanuelle & MK. Your probably one of those I said belong down the cesspit.Sour grapesBig Grin& same to you,I like you toBig Grin
27-03-2018, 01:54 PM (This post was last modified: 28-03-2018 07:21 AM by Purple2.)
(27-03-2018 01:12 PM)Daredevil Dave Wrote:  

Theres tears in my eyes that you've reported me.Anyway,didn't say that all ps readers were crap,said I liked Emanuelle & MK. Your probably one of those I said belong down the cesspit.Sour grapesBig Grin& same to you,I like you toBig Grin

I have to say I always find it just a little bit unprofessional readers coming on to the forum to make complaints about what clients say. I didn’t really think daredevils post was actually particularly offensive it’s not like he used abusive language.

I would just like to understand something you said your a self taught tarot reader. I mean what even is a self taught tarot reader. You are working on a phone line speaking to clients and claiming to have an ability which you said yourself you have no qualifications and say what you think. That’s incredible that you even admitted to that. The whole point of the tarot is that it has meaning within the cards and your not even using the guidelines. I get that no one wants someone to read word for word from a tarot book but the basic understanding has to be there to start with. If you just learn the cards yourself with no guidance then it means your interpretation of them will be based solely on your own experiences and how you would interpret the cards. That can lead to all sorts of problems as it means your readings will not be unbiased as you would have attached the meaning of the card to what you think it means rather than what it should mean.
27-03-2018, 11:48 PM

I really don’t see how Daredevil Dave’s comment was abusive, he paid money for a service and should be allowed to openly share his experiences and express himself how he sees fit.. these readings are not provided purely from the kindness of the readers heart it was paid for and just like any other bussiness / service people should be allowed to voice their experiences. As a reader I am sure you know you will not be for everybody. This formun is not for the sensitive unfortunately, these are genuine reviews not the PS filtered reviews.
27-03-2018, 11:53 PM (This post was last modified: 27-03-2018 11:53 PM by Virgo1.)
(27-03-2018 11:48 PM)curiouscat Wrote:  

I really don’t see how Daredevil Dave’s comment was abusive, he paid money for a service and should be allowed to openly share his experiences and express himself how he sees fit.. these readings are not provided purely from the kindness of the readers heart it was paid for and just like any other bussiness / service people should be allowed to voice their experiences. As a reader I am sure you know you will not be for everybody. This formun is not for the sensitive unfortunately, these are genuine reviews not the PS filtered reviews.

Good to see you back, CuriousCat I've missed your responses. Agreed Daredevil Dave said nothing wrong, he's entitled to his opinions when he's paying with his hard earned money.. Most readers don't do it to help others and help the public, mainly to make a bit extra on the side or help themselves, such as pay for a pack of fags as that's what half of them do in calls - chain smoke during calls or students needing a bit of extra cash, single mums etc.
28-03-2018, 12:22 AM
What a cheek for a reader coming into this forum throwing her weight around. I think what dare Dave said was hilarious and true. What an arrogant person 7 wonders is. Wonder who she is?
28-03-2018, 02:28 AM
(27-03-2018 11:53 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  

Good to see you back, CuriousCat I've missed your responses. Agreed Daredevil Dave said nothing wrong, he's entitled to his opinions when he's paying with his hard earned money.. Most readers don't do it to help others and help the public, mainly to make a bit extra on the side or help themselves, such as pay for a pack of fags as that's what half of them do in calls - chain smoke during calls or students needing a bit of extra cash, single mums etc.

thank you Virgo, Admin was kind enough to help me get my account back on track Smile...
28-03-2018, 04:26 AM
(28-03-2018 12:22 AM)Heavenly Rose Wrote:  What a cheek for a reader coming into this forum throwing her weight around. I think what dare Dave said was hilarious and true. What an arrogant person 7 wonders is. Wonder who she is?

I know I thought the same thing. I just re read what they wrote and everything was about how good they think they are etc so a rather defensive tone so that would lead me to believe it’s most likely someone who was mentioned in this post. Trying to defend their position. I do agree that to put an entire paragraph about how great they think they are could come across as very arrogant. The fact that they also got so offended by a small comment would also lead me to believe it is most likely one of the people mentioned in this thread but thats just a educated guess from the tone of their response xx
28-03-2018, 04:30 AM

Hello curious. Nice to see your name pop up again. I agree it’s a paid service and daredevil can say what he feels. It wasn’t even rude tbh. X

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Star clair psychic sofa Rachel212 12 2,656 06-11-2017 10:04 AM
Last Post: Libra1310
  Star PurpleShimmer3 30 3,532 01-10-2016 10:41 AM
Last Post: janaan
  star venus samira421 0 364 21-03-2016 07:17 PM
Last Post: samira421