Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Star Clair
28-03-2018, 06:33 PM
RE: Star Clair
(27-03-2018 11:53 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  
(27-03-2018 11:48 PM)curiouscat Wrote:  
(27-03-2018 12:38 PM)7wonders Wrote:  I've looked at this forum for quite a long time, read some of the comments etc, and left you all to it. I would like to say that I've read for some wonderful client's who have been overwhelmed by what I have given them, and I get repeat customers who tell me their predictions have been spot on. I am a self taught tarot reader, have been using this tool since I started on Psychic Sofa, am proud of my readings and know that there are other readers who take pride in their approach as well.

I did feel the need to butt in at Daredevil Dave's comments whether this was put on for a *Good Laugh* joke or not but that joke was at someone else's expense. Quite Frankly I have found some members of this forum to be quite malicious in some the remarks made. Criticism is one thing but Daredevil Dave crossed that line. These are readers who have only tried to help most of you in your hour of need. Some of the awful allegations made on this forum about Psychic Sofa finding decent readers and none of us being tested thoroughly is laughable. It is the busiest company and thankfully I am one of those who are constantly on calls. Even a medium from Psychic Today complimented me. Others that are busy it's for a reason.

I've reported Daredevil Dave's post as abusive. I wish you all fair tidings and hope most of you find what you are looking for. Have a good day with your little discussions.

I really don’t see how Daredevil Dave’s comment was abusive, he paid money for a service and should be allowed to openly share his experiences and express himself how he sees fit.. these readings are not provided purely from the kindness of the readers heart it was paid for and just like any other bussiness / service people should be allowed to voice their experiences. As a reader I am sure you know you will not be for everybody. This formun is not for the sensitive unfortunately, these are genuine reviews not the PS filtered reviews.

Good to see you back, CuriousCat I've missed your responses. Agreed Daredevil Dave said nothing wrong, he's entitled to his opinions when he's paying with his hard earned money.. Most readers don't do it to help others and help the public, mainly to make a bit extra on the side or help themselves, such as pay for a pack of fags as that's what half of them do in calls - chain smoke during calls or students needing a bit of extra cash, single mums etc.

Most of the time you are talking such passive aggressive codfish you are simply someone to ignore - but to paint all readers as fag smoking students or single mothers is both ignorant and judgemental! Try to open your mind a little - you may get a little more out of readings!!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
28-03-2018, 06:46 PM
(28-03-2018 06:33 PM)lavender51 Wrote:  
(27-03-2018 12:38 PM)7wonders Wrote:  I've looked at this forum for quite a long time, read some of the comments etc, and left you all to it. I would like to say that I've read for some wonderful client's who have been overwhelmed by what I have given them, and I get repeat customers who tell me their predictions have been spot on. I am a self taught tarot reader, have been using this tool since I started on Psychic Sofa, am proud of my readings and know that there are other readers who take pride in their approach as well.

I did feel the need to butt in at Daredevil Dave's comments whether this was put on for a *Good Laugh* joke or not but that joke was at someone else's expense. Quite Frankly I have found some members of this forum to be quite malicious in some the remarks made. Criticism is one thing but Daredevil Dave crossed that line. These are readers who have only tried to help most of you in your hour of need. Some of the awful allegations made on this forum about Psychic Sofa finding decent readers and none of us being tested thoroughly is laughable. It is the busiest company and thankfully I am one of those who are constantly on calls. Even a medium from Psychic Today complimented me. Others that are busy it's for a reason.

I've reported Daredevil Dave's post as abusive. I wish you all fair tidings and hope most of you find what you are looking for. Have a good day with your little discussions.

I really don’t see how Daredevil Dave’s comment was abusive, he paid money for a service and should be allowed to openly share his experiences and express himself how he sees fit.. these readings are not provided purely from the kindness of the readers heart it was paid for and just like any other bussiness / service people should be allowed to voice their experiences. As a reader I am sure you know you will not be for everybody. This formun is not for the sensitive unfortunately, these are genuine reviews not the PS filtered reviews.

Good to see you back, CuriousCat I've missed your responses. Agreed Daredevil Dave said nothing wrong, he's entitled to his opinions when he's paying with his hard earned money.. Most readers don't do it to help others and help the public, mainly to make a bit extra on the side or help themselves, such as pay for a pack of fags as that's what half of them do in calls - chain smoke during calls or students needing a bit of extra cash, single mums etc.

Most of the time you are talking such passive aggressive codfish you are simply someone to ignore - but to paint all readers as fag smoking students or single mothers is both ignorant and judgemental! Try to open your mind a little - you may get a little more out of readings!!!

Ah. Obviously another upset reader who can't handle the truth. I've paid money, so I can post the truth of what I've experienced. I'm not saying ALL readers are like that, but I've lost count of the majority. My mind is more open than your closed, bias defender mind as being a reader. I can't win, I'm either an unpleasant bully or false and too nice to be true.. Make your mind up, people. And please don't put words into my mouth. I didn't say all fag smoking students. Perhaps if SOME of the readers on the sofa didn't give reason for negative feedback and weren't so laughable at what they tell us and how they conduct themselves, we wouldn't be making comments that you don't like. This is a forum for us to be honest and if readers don't like what we have to say - don't come on here. Have a lovely evening!
28-03-2018, 06:57 PM
(28-03-2018 06:46 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  

Ah. Obviously another upset reader who can't handle the truth. I've paid money, so I can post the truth of what I've experienced. I'm not saying ALL readers are like that, but I've lost count of the majority. My mind is more open than your closed, bias defender mind as being a reader. I can't win, I'm either an unpleasant bully or false and too nice to be true.. Make your mind up, people. And please don't put words into my mouth. I didn't say all fag smoking students. Perhaps if SOME of the readers on the sofa didn't give reason for negative feedback and weren't so laughable at what they tell us and how they conduct themselves, we wouldn't be making comments that you don't like. This is a forum for us to be honest and if readers don't like what we have to say - don't come on here. Have a lovely evening!

Yes I am a reader (not on the sofa I should add) but also like to have readings so completely entitled to come on to a public forum to contribute, would imagine someone with an open mind would have an appreciation of this!! You have a good evening there too!
28-03-2018, 07:01 PM
(28-03-2018 06:57 PM)lavender51 Wrote:  
(27-03-2018 11:48 PM)curiouscat Wrote:  I really don’t see how Daredevil Dave’s comment was abusive, he paid money for a service and should be allowed to openly share his experiences and express himself how he sees fit.. these readings are not provided purely from the kindness of the readers heart it was paid for and just like any other bussiness / service people should be allowed to voice their experiences. As a reader I am sure you know you will not be for everybody. This formun is not for the sensitive unfortunately, these are genuine reviews not the PS filtered reviews.

Yes I am a reader (not on the sofa I should add) but also like to have readings so completely entitled to come on to a public forum to contribute, would imagine someone with an open mind would have an appreciation of this!! You have a good evening there too!

And I'm also a paying customer and I will post whatever I jolly well want, too!
29-03-2018, 04:58 PM
(29-03-2018 04:35 PM)Summer breeze Wrote:  
(27-03-2018 11:53 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  Good to see you back, CuriousCat I've missed your responses. Agreed Daredevil Dave said nothing wrong, he's entitled to his opinions when he's paying with his hard earned money.. Most readers don't do it to help others and help the public, mainly to make a bit extra on the side or help themselves, such as pay for a pack of fags as that's what half of them do in calls - chain smoke during calls or students needing a bit of extra cash, single mums etc.

Lavender 51 _ you were a reader on Psychic sofa known as Julie / as much as you throw others under the bus and generally take an understated and measured passive aggressive position, you attack in such a way as to remain blameless.

To quote you .... "Most of the time you are talking such passive aggressive codfish you are simply someone to ignore - but to paint all readers as fag smoking students or single mothers is both ignorant and judgemental! Try to open your mind a little - you may get a little more out of readings!!!"

another post of yours ..."Pot kettle black!!!
Why as a reader who understand that we don't always connect with everyone do you think it is ok to criticize readers like Eleanor and Kosmic Kay - hardly a very spiritual thing to do Pearl! One wonders if you are professionally jealous of Eleanor especially as she must have something as she is always so busy!!! As a well known reader with a very busy client base I would not feel the need to slag off other readers - not good practice. I can count on my hand the number of psychic/mediums I would recommend and believe me I have tried many - the clincher for me is that a very good reader will always recognise that I work with spirit - usually very quickly - I know then I am on to someone who has a gift. If you are on PS Pearl then I am sure I would have had a quick 5 minute read with you and gauged very quickly if you have any ability. I would though not come on here and immediately rate your lack of talent!!! Might be worth supporting your colleagues in a more positive way! Readers with above average talent tend not to stay very long on the phone lines - they are very quickly able to build their own business, phone lines do however provide a very useful apprenticeship!#

........another gem "I am beginning to think you are Michele Knight - you are constantly plugging this line!!"

further

"and Pearl, you are missing the point I wasn't inviting you to tell me how good you think you are - you are obviously working with 'ego' and that will not enable you to develop. The point I was trying to make is that in one thread you were proudly stating that you were a reader but that you wouldn't disclose your name for fear of criticism! In other threads you have quite happily slagged off other readers - do you understand the hypocrisy! To do what we do and to do it well we have to live and breathe it - thoughts create thoughts etc might be worth you reading some of the basic principles of spiritualism. Am all for positive critiques of readers but some of the more negative posts can be extremely hurtful and unnecessary!!"

You as a psychic reader, who once worked for psychic sofa and has now found new employment, it truly isn't right the position you take sometimes. It strikes me as a slightly hypocritical voice. Admittedly advertising under an avatar is duplicitous and not good, but equally so, is pretending to s summnot to have been associated with Psychic Sofa in the first place and somehow better than them.

You worked with them for a long time. Readings are primarily built on trust long term. If there is a disconnect between your professional status and avatar status inevitably that will in time be flagged. I'm not doubting that you're a good psychic but I am raising your posts and motivation therein.

Wow thanks for that summer. Very interesting. I thought h she was particularly vicious to have picked on Virgo1. I also think it’s bizarre to make out you have no link to something that in actual fact she did and worked for them. Very misleading.
29-03-2018, 05:26 PM
(29-03-2018 05:14 PM)Summer breeze Wrote:  
(29-03-2018 05:08 PM)Summer breeze Wrote:  
(29-03-2018 04:58 PM)Purple2 Wrote:  
(28-03-2018 06:57 PM)lavender51 Wrote:  Yes I am a reader (not on the sofa I should add) but also like to have readings so completely entitled to come on to a public forum to contribute, would imagine someone with an open mind would have an appreciation of this!! You have a good evening there too!

Lavender 51 _ you were a reader on Psychic sofa known as Julie / as much as you throw others under the bus and generally take an understated and measured passive aggressive position, you attack in such a way as to remain blameless.

To quote you .... "Most of the time you are talking such passive aggressive codfish you are simply someone to ignore - but to paint all readers as fag smoking students or single mothers is both ignorant and judgemental! Try to open your mind a little - you may get a little more out of readings!!!"

Why as a reader who understand that we don't always connect with everyone do you think it is ok to criticize readers like Eleanor and Kosmic Kay - hardly a very spiritual thing to do Pearl! One wonders if you are professionally jealous of Eleanor especially as she must have something as she is always so busy!!! As a well known reader with a very busy client base I would not feel the need to slag off other readers - not good practice. I can count on my hand the number of psychic/mediums I would recommend and believe me I have tried many - the clincher for me is that a very good reader will always recognise that I work with spirit - usually very quickly - I know then I am on to someone who has a gift. If you are on PS Pearl then I am sure I would have had a quick 5 minute read with you and gauged very quickly if you have any ability. I would though not come on here and immediately rate your lack of talent!!! Might be worth supporting your colleagues in a more positive way! Readers with above average talent tend not to stay very long on the phone lines - they are very quickly able to build their own business, phone lines do however provide a very useful apprenticeship!#

........another gem "I am beginning to think you are Michele Knight - you are constantly plugging this line!!"

further

"and Pearl, you are missing the point I wasn't inviting you to tell me how good you think you are - you are obviously working with 'ego' and that will not enable you to develop. The point I was trying to make is that in one thread you were proudly stating that you were a reader but that you wouldn't disclose your name for fear of criticism! In other threads you have quite happily slagged off other readers - do you understand the hypocrisy! To do what we do and to do it well we have to live and breathe it - thoughts create thoughts etc might be worth you reading some of the basic principles of spiritualism. Am all for positive critiques of readers but some of the more negative posts can be extremely hurtful and unnecessary!!"

You as a psychic reader, who once worked for psychic sofa and has now found new employment, it truly isn't right the position you take sometimes. It strikes me as a slightly hypocritical voice. Admittedly advertising under an avatar is duplicitous and not good, but equally so, is pretending to s summnot to have been associated with Psychic Sofa in the first place and somehow better than them.

You worked with them for a long time. Readings are primarily built on trust long term. If there is a disconnect between your professional status and avatar status inevitably that will in time be flagged. I'm not doubting that you're a good psychic but I am raising your posts and motivation therein.

Wow thanks for that summer. Very interesting. I thought h she was particularly vicious to have picked on Virgo1. I also think it’s bizarre to make out you have no link to something that in actual fact she did and worked for them. Very misleading.

By way of transparency, I used to work for Psychic Sofa and everything I've posted I would stand by, face to face. An anonymous forum can sometimes illicit comments that one would never say personally.

I totally agree with you.

Not sure if your reader name is summer breeze but one of my favourite readers ever is a lady called summer breeze. If it’s not you don’t worry Smile but if it is you then you are brilliant xx
29-03-2018, 05:35 PM
(27-03-2018 11:53 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  Good to see you back, CuriousCat I've missed your responses. Agreed Daredevil Dave said nothing wrong, he's entitled to his opinions when he's paying with his hard earned money.. Most readers don't do it to help others and help the public, mainly to make a bit extra on the side or help themselves, such as pay for a pack of fags as that's what half of them do in calls - chain smoke during calls or students needing a bit of extra cash, single mums etc.

further

You as a psychic reader, who once worked for psychic sofa and has now found new employment, it truly isn't right the position you take sometimes. It strikes me as a slightly hypocritical voice. Admittedly advertising under an avatar is duplicitous and not good, but equally so, is pretending to not to have been associated with Psychic Sofa in the first place and somehow better than them.

Thank you, Summer Breeze and Purple2 Heart

It makes me laugh when users don't like what I have to say and say I don't let them speak their mind - then they do the exact same to me when I'm only speaking from my experience of using these sites/readers Big Grin I think that there will always be issues with people being intimidated by readers on here. One of the most recent people who was tried to be made to feel uncomfortable (unfairly) was Dave
29-03-2018, 05:45 PM
(29-03-2018 05:41 PM)Summer breeze Wrote:  
(29-03-2018 05:26 PM)Purple2 Wrote:  
(29-03-2018 04:58 PM)Purple2 Wrote:  Wow thanks for that summer. Very interesting. I thought h she was particularly vicious to have picked on Virgo1. I also think it’s bizarre to make out you have no link to something that in actual fact she did and worked for them. Very misleading.

By way of transparency, I used to work for Psychic Sofa and everything I've posted I would stand by, face to face. An anonymous forum can sometimes illicit comments that one would never say personally.

Not sure if your reader name is summer breeze but one of my favourite readers ever is a lady called summer breeze. If it’s not you don’t worry Smile but if it is you then you are brilliant xx

ahah .... not me :

Well don’t worry I’m sure you are brilliant too Smile plus your a lovely person and honest. I like that xx
29-03-2018, 07:36 PM
(29-03-2018 05:45 PM)Purple2 Wrote:  

ahah .... not me :

Well don’t worry I’m sure you are brilliant too Smile plus your a lovely person and honest. I like that xx

Which Julie do you mean Summer Breexe? Is it Julie from ATA? Or One of the Julie’s on PS?
29-03-2018, 07:38 PM
(29-03-2018 07:36 PM)RubyWine2 Wrote:  
(29-03-2018 05:45 PM)Purple2 Wrote:  
(29-03-2018 05:14 PM)Summer breeze Wrote:  By way of transparency, I used to work for Psychic Sofa and everything I've posted I would stand by, face to face. An anonymous forum can sometimes illicit comments that one would never say personally.

ahah .... not me :

Which Julie do you mean Summer Breexe? Is it Julie from ATA? Or One of the Julie’s on PS?

It’s defo PS Julie x

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Star clair psychic sofa Rachel212 12 2,649 06-11-2017 10:04 AM
Last Post: Libra1310
  Star PurpleShimmer3 30 3,527 01-10-2016 10:41 AM
Last Post: janaan
  star venus samira421 0 363 21-03-2016 07:17 PM
Last Post: samira421