Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
looking for recommendations
28-03-2018, 08:18 PM
looking for recommendations
hi - i go on psychic sofa and there are SO many readers i just dont know which to choose. i see the same ones who are always on a call but every single reader has amazing reviews. are they all just THAT good?????? HuhConfused can anyone recommend someone (relationship reading) thank you xx
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
28-03-2018, 08:39 PM
RE: looking for recommendations
(28-03-2018 08:18 PM)sarah1980 Wrote:  hi - i go on psychic sofa and there are SO many readers i just dont know which to choose. i see the same ones who are always on a call but every single reader has amazing reviews. are they all just THAT good?????? HuhConfused can anyone recommend someone (relationship reading) thank you xx

Psychic sofa don’t post negative reviews at all. This site is the only way to get unbiased feedback. I don’t like any of the readers that log on lately at all. The only one person I would recommend lately would be psychic 7 who is nearly impossible to reach. The really good readers have disappeared or rarely log on or have their own sites. If I see anyone logon that I thinks worth a recommendation I will update you in this thread. X
28-03-2018, 09:25 PM
(28-03-2018 08:18 PM)sarah1980 Wrote:  hi - i go on psychic sofa and there are SO many readers i just dont know which to choose. i see the same ones who are always on a call but every single reader has amazing reviews. are they all just THAT good?????? HuhConfused can anyone recommend someone (relationship reading) thank you xx

I haven’t used PS for a while, there’s so many new readers it’s overwhelming. Solely Based on who’s online right now I’d try out Hemeeta, bev, Angie and Johanna. Not saying they’re great, I actually don’t remember any of their readings being of substance but they weren’t bad I guess they are worth trying and seeing how you get on.

The only readers I would recommend on there are Shari and Mystique.. the jury is still out on JJ. I did like Valentine’s validations I would not go to her for future predictions though. I also had one great reading with Michelle K but her reviews on here are worth considering before you try her out.
28-03-2018, 09:32 PM
It's very hard to ask for recommendations as you'll always get mixed reviews. I personally found Johanna terrible for me, but yeah Bev is good, but mainly for bringing in spirit. She wasn't so good at relationship readings for me. I haven't used the sofa in a while with the new readers like Aimee or Psychic7, so couldn't tell you, but clearly Psychic7 is working for people.. Best of luck Smile
28-03-2018, 09:37 PM
(28-03-2018 09:32 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  It's very hard to ask for recommendations as you'll always get mixed reviews. I personally found Johanna terrible for me, but yeah Bev is good, but mainly for bringing in spirit. She wasn't so good at relationship readings for me. I haven't used the sofa in a while with the new readers like Aimee or Psychic7, so couldn't tell you, but clearly Psychic7 is working for people.. Best of luck Smile

I did just think that myself we all like different people. I honestly wouldn’t recommend a single person online right now except maybe heemeta and bev was ok in validations but bev got predictions wrong. X
28-03-2018, 09:48 PM
(28-03-2018 09:37 PM)Purple2 Wrote:  
(28-03-2018 09:32 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  It's very hard to ask for recommendations as you'll always get mixed reviews. I personally found Johanna terrible for me, but yeah Bev is good, but mainly for bringing in spirit. She wasn't so good at relationship readings for me. I haven't used the sofa in a while with the new readers like Aimee or Psychic7, so couldn't tell you, but clearly Psychic7 is working for people.. Best of luck Smile

I did just think that myself we all like different people. I honestly wouldn’t recommend a single person online right now except maybe heemeta and bev was ok in validations but bev got predictions wrong. X

She also got predictions wrong for me x
28-03-2018, 09:55 PM
(28-03-2018 09:48 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  

I tell you who has just logged in who actually does have something about her is Raven the Scottish reader. She was interesting x
28-03-2018, 09:57 PM
(28-03-2018 09:55 PM)Purple2 Wrote:  

I tell you who has just logged in who actually does have something about her is Raven the Scottish reader. She was interesting x

I like Scottish readers - find them more warm, open but very very direct and do not sugar coat x
28-03-2018, 10:02 PM
(28-03-2018 09:57 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  
(28-03-2018 09:55 PM)Purple2 Wrote:  

I like Scottish readers - find them more warm, open but very very direct and do not sugar coat x

Yeah she’s pretty good actually. She defo direct. She not on that often. Her pin is 4248. X
29-03-2018, 01:19 AM
Also Annthea was spot on for me with every single validation, it’s as if she read my mind literally she answered questions I hadn’t even asked but wanted to. Her predictions were very similar to some of the best readers I’ve had. She’s definitely worth trying. She’s direct but has a very positive aura about her. I’ve only had 2 readings with her so would let go as far as saying she is the real deal but I definitely know she has a spiritual gift

Lorna (not max) is definitely worth trying she is very consistent and her validations were spot on.. I didn’t ask for predictions so I can’t speak on that.

The thing with PS readers is they are very hit and miss, the ones I’ve mentioned have been decent for me hopefully they might work out for you.