Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
looking for recommendations
29-03-2018, 01:27 AM
RE: looking for recommendations
(29-03-2018 01:19 AM)curiouscat Wrote:  Also Annthea was spot on for me with every single validation, it’s as if she read my mind literally she answered questions I hadn’t even asked but wanted to. Her predictions were very similar to some of the best readers I’ve had. She’s definitely worth trying. She’s direct but has a very positive aura about her. I’ve only had 2 readings with her so would let go as far as saying she is the real deal but I definitely know she has a spiritual gift

Lorna (not max) is definitely worth trying she is very consistent and her validations were spot on.. I didn’t ask for predictions so I can’t speak on that.

The thing with PS readers is they are very hit and miss, the ones I’ve mentioned have been decent for me hopefully they might work out for you.

Oh dear. I'm a bit worried now. Annthea gave me not good predictions, alot of her reading she gave opinion seeming advice, I really hope she's wrong and my go to's are right..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
29-03-2018, 01:31 AM
(29-03-2018 01:27 AM)Virgo1 Wrote:  
(29-03-2018 01:19 AM)curiouscat Wrote:  Also Annthea was spot on for me with every single validation, it’s as if she read my mind literally she answered questions I hadn’t even asked but wanted to. Her predictions were very similar to some of the best readers I’ve had. She’s definitely worth trying. She’s direct but has a very positive aura about her. I’ve only had 2 readings with her so would let go as far as saying she is the real deal but I definitely know she has a spiritual gift

Lorna (not max) is definitely worth trying she is very consistent and her validations were spot on.. I didn’t ask for predictions so I can’t speak on that.

The thing with PS readers is they are very hit and miss, the ones I’ve mentioned have been decent for me hopefully they might work out for you.

Oh dear. I'm a bit worried now. Annthea gave me not good predictions, alot of her reading she gave opinion seeming advice, I really hope she's wrong and my go to's are right..

Don’t worry she wasn’t good for me either. The prediction she made were the opposite of my go to readers and she was incorrect. I felt like she was giving advise as well. It didn’t feel like a reading. X
29-03-2018, 01:56 AM
(29-03-2018 01:31 AM)Purple2 Wrote:  

Don’t worry she wasn’t good for me either. The prediction she made were the opposite of my go to readers and she was incorrect. I felt like she was giving advise as well. It didn’t feel like a reading. X

For me her validations were spot on, she definitely can get off track and give too much of her opinion. Her validatations painted such a negetive picture (which is accurate) I really thought she was going to end the call by telling me this is the end and new love is coming in but she saw a positive outcome long term which even surprised her she said “I’m being shown a positive long term commitment I don’t know how that’s even possible but that’s what I’m being shown”.. but hey only time will tell
29-03-2018, 01:57 AM
(29-03-2018 01:56 AM)curiouscat Wrote:  
(29-03-2018 01:31 AM)Purple2 Wrote:  

For me her validations were spot on, she definitely can get off track and give too much of her opinion. Her validatations painted such a negetive picture (which is accurate) I really thought she was going to end the call by telling me this is the end and new love is coming in but she saw a positive outcome long term which even surprised her she said “I’m being shown a positive long term commitment I don’t know how that’s even possible but that’s what I’m being shown”.. but hey only time will tell

Thank you. It's interesting to hear that. Maybe what she said will happen after all..
29-03-2018, 09:26 AM

Last year in February I had a reading from Annthea Ruth regarding my estranged ex hubby. I just needed some answers at the time to help me because everything seemed unclear around then.

I have to admit she was very nice and friendly and she counselled me more than giving me any psychic intuition. But her guidance proved to be completely wrong. The complete opposite happened! I have had a horrendous year. What she allegedly saw for me - it just didn't happen.

Maybe there was no connection I'm not sure.
29-03-2018, 05:32 PM
(29-03-2018 09:26 AM)RubyWine2 Wrote:  

Last year in February I had a reading from Annthea Ruth regarding my estranged ex hubby. I just needed some answers at the time to help me because everything seemed unclear around then.

I have to admit she was very nice and friendly and she counselled me more than giving me any psychic intuition. But her guidance proved to be completely wrong. The complete opposite happened! I have had a horrendous year. What she allegedly saw for me - it just didn't happen.

I was meaning Annthea, not Athea Ruth x
29-03-2018, 05:33 PM
(29-03-2018 05:32 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  
(29-03-2018 09:26 AM)RubyWine2 Wrote:  

I was meaning Annthea, not Athea Ruth x

She used to be called that. She changed her name. X
29-03-2018, 10:14 PM
(28-03-2018 08:18 PM)sarah1980 Wrote:  hi - i go on psychic sofa and there are SO many readers i just dont know which to choose. i see the same ones who are always on a call but every single reader has amazing reviews. are they all just THAT good?????? HuhConfused can anyone recommend someone (relationship reading) thank you xx

I’d recommend Sibilla. She’s good with picking up people around you describing them, and she doesn’t dress things up or give you airy fairy bullshit. She can’t give an incredible amount of depth but I appreciate her no nonsense straight forward approach. I’ve had a couple small predictions come in but waiting on bigger ones; she was wrong about work turning out okay however she picked up new work at the time so she wasn’t sure if this was a new opportunity or the current position I was in as I’d just started. So it’s not always specific enough for me but she’s accurate in what she does pick up... often with readers it’s that they’re not sure how to interpret what they’re getting.
29-03-2018, 10:16 PM
(29-03-2018 10:14 PM)M*L Wrote:  
(28-03-2018 08:18 PM)sarah1980 Wrote:  hi - i go on psychic sofa and there are SO many readers i just dont know which to choose. i see the same ones who are always on a call but every single reader has amazing reviews. are they all just THAT good?????? HuhConfused can anyone recommend someone (relationship reading) thank you xx

I’d recommend Sibilla. She’s good with picking up people around you describing them, and she doesn’t dress things up or give you airy fairy bullshit. She can’t give an incredible amount of depth but I appreciate her no nonsense straight forward approach. I’ve had a couple small predictions come in but waiting on bigger ones; she was wrong about work turning out okay however she picked up new work at the time so she wasn’t sure if this was a new opportunity or the current position I was in as I’d just started. So it’s not always specific enough for me but she’s accurate in what she does pick up... often with readers it’s that they’re not sure how to interpret what they’re getting.

You know what I found her ok as well. She was direct. I liked her actually.
29-03-2018, 10:16 PM
(29-03-2018 10:14 PM)M*L Wrote:  

Got to agree, there. That's why you go to 10 readers - you get 10 different opinions. You've got to find the reader who can interpret things really good