Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
looking for recommendations
30-03-2018, 01:13 AM
RE: looking for recommendations
(29-03-2018 10:16 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  
(29-03-2018 10:14 PM)M*L Wrote:  
(28-03-2018 08:18 PM)sarah1980 Wrote:  hi - i go on psychic sofa and there are SO many readers i just dont know which to choose. i see the same ones who are always on a call but every single reader has amazing reviews. are they all just THAT good?????? HuhConfused can anyone recommend someone (relationship reading) thank you xx

I’d recommend Sibilla. She’s good with picking up people around you describing them, and she doesn’t dress things up or give you airy fairy bullshit. She can’t give an incredible amount of depth but I appreciate her no nonsense straight forward approach. I’ve had a couple small predictions come in but waiting on bigger ones; she was wrong about work turning out okay however she picked up new work at the time so she wasn’t sure if this was a new opportunity or the current position I was in as I’d just started. So it’s not always specific enough for me but she’s accurate in what she does pick up... often with readers it’s that they’re not sure how to interpret what they’re getting.

Got to agree, there. That's why you go to 10 readers - you get 10 different opinions. You've got to find the reader who can interpret things really good

Sibilla is okay. She tuned in very quickly from me just telling her what I wanted to focus on.

This week I tried a new reader called Sagitta. She tuned in very quickly and answered questions promptly that I didn't even ask. She was able to make confirmations with her insights very well.

I can actually say I was impressed especially with a lot of failed readings I've had from that site. Her predictions were realistic with a no nonsense straight to the point approach.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
30-03-2018, 02:09 AM
(28-03-2018 09:25 PM)curiouscat Wrote:  
(28-03-2018 08:18 PM)sarah1980 Wrote:  hi - i go on psychic sofa and there are SO many readers i just dont know which to choose. i see the same ones who are always on a call but every single reader has amazing reviews. are they all just THAT good?????? HuhConfused can anyone recommend someone (relationship reading) thank you xx

I haven’t used PS for a while, there’s so many new readers it’s overwhelming. Solely Based on who’s online right now I’d try out Hemeeta, bev, Angie and Johanna. Not saying they’re great, I actually don’t remember any of their readings being of substance but they weren’t bad I guess they are worth trying and seeing how you get on.

Bev was okay although none of her predictions happened. Angie was not for me and Johanna, was absolutely awful. Although a nice good natured personality.
30-03-2018, 03:22 AM
(30-03-2018 01:13 AM)RubyWine2 Wrote:  
(29-03-2018 10:16 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  
(29-03-2018 10:14 PM)M*L Wrote:  

I’d recommend Sibilla. She’s good with picking up people around you describing them, and she doesn’t dress things up or give you airy fairy bullshit. She can’t give an incredible amount of depth but I appreciate her no nonsense straight forward approach. I’ve had a couple small predictions come in but waiting on bigger ones; she was wrong about work turning out okay however she picked up new work at the time so she wasn’t sure if this was a new opportunity or the current position I was in as I’d just started. So it’s not always specific enough for me but she’s accurate in what she does pick up... often with readers it’s that they’re not sure how to interpret what they’re getting.

Got to agree, there. That's why you go to 10 readers - you get 10 different opinions. You've got to find the reader who can interpret things really good

Sibilla is okay. She tuned in very quickly from me just telling her what I wanted to focus on.

This week I tried a new reader called Sagitta. She tuned in very quickly and answered questions promptly that I didn't even ask. She was able to make confirmations with her insights very well.

I can actually say I was impressed especially with a lot of failed readings I've had from that site. Her predictions were realistic with a no nonsense straight to the point approach.

I saw Sagitta profile and she looked ok actually I was thinking she seemed to have a slightly better profile than the other new readers. So far ruby I almost agree to all the readers you like/haven’t liked. I don’t like the same ones you said were bad and I seem to have similar experiences with the ones you do like. Keep me posted on the predictions from Sagitta. X
04-04-2018, 01:59 AM
(29-03-2018 01:19 AM)curiouscat Wrote:  Also Annthea was spot on for me with every single validation, it’s as if she read my mind literally she answered questions I hadn’t even asked but wanted to. Her predictions were very similar to some of the best readers I’ve had. She’s definitely worth trying. She’s direct but has a very positive aura about her. I’ve only had 2 readings with her so would let go as far as saying she is the real deal but I definitely know she has a spiritual gift

Lorna (not max) is definitely worth trying she is very consistent and her validations were spot on.. I didn’t ask for predictions so I can’t speak on that.

The thing with PS readers is they are very hit and miss, the ones I’ve mentioned have been decent for me hopefully they might work out for you.

Annthea was so negative and gave me the wrong advice over a guy. The revelations that she gave me I found out later were not true, in fact I may complain about her because she caused me a horrendous amount of stress.

Some readers have to be over dramatic in their presentation and she was one of them. I also found her grumpy.
04-04-2018, 02:22 AM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2018 02:24 AM by Purple3.)
(04-04-2018 01:59 AM)Jamelia Wrote:  
(29-03-2018 01:19 AM)curiouscat Wrote:  Also Annthea was spot on for me with every single validation, it’s as if she read my mind literally she answered questions I hadn’t even asked but wanted to. Her predictions were very similar to some of the best readers I’ve had. She’s definitely worth trying. She’s direct but has a very positive aura about her. I’ve only had 2 readings with her so would let go as far as saying she is the real deal but I definitely know she has a spiritual gift

Lorna (not max) is definitely worth trying she is very consistent and her validations were spot on.. I didn’t ask for predictions so I can’t speak on that.

The thing with PS readers is they are very hit and miss, the ones I’ve mentioned have been decent for me hopefully they might work out for you.

Annthea was so negative and gave me the wrong advice over a guy. The revelations that she gave me I found out later were not true, in fact I may complain about her because she caused me a horrendous amount of stress.

Some readers have to be over dramatic in their presentation and she was one of them. I also found her grumpy.

That’s was the same impression I got of her as well. Negative energy xx

Just to add your not the first person she has been like that too. I don’t know what her problem is but she has a very very harsh nature about her.
04-04-2018, 08:51 AM
(04-04-2018 01:59 AM)Jamelia Wrote:  

She was also very negative with me, but what she said she sounds realistic. It caused me alot of stress and panic, too. I hope she's wrong for me.
04-04-2018, 11:46 AM
I really do hope she’s wrong For both of you. She really does cause a lot of stress for people. It’s defo the way she delivers information it’s too negative. Xx
19-04-2018, 07:24 PM
Guys I just thought I'd let you all know that at 10pm there's a ghosty sort of series starting on channel 4 based on real events called True Horror I think.. I don't know if all of you are into ghosty programmes, but thought I'd let you know for those of you that are interested .
23-04-2018, 07:08 PM
The amount of decent phoneline readers are slim pickings I am afraid.
30-04-2018, 04:13 PM
After glancing on this forum occasionally I can say that the mojirty of it is full of women whose husbands have ran off with other lady's or women after married men, after having my husband run off with another woman i can only tell you a fraction of how awful it makes you feel and it deeply destroys your confidence and your ego as we all have egos, talk to the woman on here who're waiting for their husbands to come back from being with another lady and ask them how they feel because it feels awful, it's painful, and you've no idea the upset and heartache you could cause just to make yourself happy and fulfil your wants and needs including hurting somebody else who's on here and sites like psychicsofa asking if their man will come back, remember everything bad you do it comes around and bites you ten x harder