Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
looking for recommendations
30-04-2018, 06:16 PM
RE: looking for recommendations
(30-04-2018 04:13 PM)Gilly1956 Wrote:  After glancing on this forum occasionally I can say that the mojirty of it is full of women whose husbands have ran off with other lady's or women after married men, after having my husband run off with another woman i can only tell you a fraction of how awful it makes you feel and it deeply destroys your confidence and your ego as we all have egos, talk to the woman on here who're waiting for their husbands to come back from being with another lady and ask them how they feel because it feels awful, it's painful, and you've no idea the upset and heartache you could cause just to make yourself happy and fulfil your wants and needs including hurting somebody else who's on here and sites like psychicsofa asking if their man will come back, remember everything bad you do it comes around and bites you ten x harder

I do agree with you it’s not very nice at all.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-05-2018, 10:15 AM
Kelsey... She did give me some specific validations and brought me someone through spirit...

Raven... Another reader who linked in pretty well and gave me some specifics...

Amie Rose I tried a couple of years ago. She was again very detailed and picked up a lot. Predictions didn't happen for me in the way she described.

These 3 on Psychic Sofa are the only ones I would say are worth a try... The rest - forget them.
01-05-2018, 10:48 AM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2018 10:49 AM by Virgo1.)
The problem is, it's all down to connection. People have liked a reader who I've thought was atrocious. I thought Lorna (not Max) who's on every morning is quite good. A few people mentioned Berkhana and said she's good - I'd like to give her a go.
01-05-2018, 10:57 AM
(01-05-2018 10:48 AM)Virgo1 Wrote:  The problem is, it's all down to connection. People have liked a reader who I've thought was atrocious. I thought Lorna (not Max) who's on every morning is quite good. A few people mentioned Berkhana and said she's good - I'd like to give her a go.

I had a reading with Berkana and she didn't suit me personally. She also had an accent I couldn't understand, so it was not easy to follow up with what she said.
I'll be curious to know about your experience.
01-05-2018, 11:01 AM
(01-05-2018 10:57 AM)Loveactually Wrote:  
(01-05-2018 10:48 AM)Virgo1 Wrote:  The problem is, it's all down to connection. People have liked a reader who I've thought was atrocious. I thought Lorna (not Max) who's on every morning is quite good. A few people mentioned Berkhana and said she's good - I'd like to give her a go.

I had a reading with Berkana and she didn't suit me personally. She also had an accent I couldn't understand, so it was not easy to follow up with what she said.

Thank you for letting me know. See, it's all down to individual connection. May I ask who you liked ?
01-05-2018, 11:30 AM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2018 11:32 AM by Loveactually.)
(01-05-2018 11:01 AM)Virgo1 Wrote:  

Thank you for letting me know. See, it's all down to individual connection. May I ask who you liked ?

Hi Virgo1,
Of course you can.
I am not yet in a position to say if the predictions have unfolded yet but I can base my appreciation of the readers on feelings and connections, listening and customers skills.
So far, I had good vibes with Gertrude, Delicia, Star Clair and Mark.
Now, I' ve come back to Marcelle a few times because she is still pretty spooky with her validations.
Charles is also someone I enjoyed talking to.
But like I said before, all my predictions have a timeline of 3 to 8 months. At the moment, I can't say that I am feeling that any of them will come to fruition. Yet, a couple of years ago, I had similar feelings and looking back at my notes, I was taken aback because in a generic way, a lot of what Marcelle said did indeed happened.
I guess, bottom line is that we should continue doing what we're doing, regardless of what the psychic says and things will unfold as they should.
01-05-2018, 11:34 AM
(01-05-2018 11:30 AM)Loveactually Wrote:  

Hi Virgo1,
Of course you can.
I am not yet in a position to say if the predictions have unfolded yet but I can base my appreciation of the readers on feelings and connections, listening and customers skills.
Now, I' ve come back to Marcelle a few times because she is still pretty spooky with her valudations.
But like I saud before, all my predictions have a timeline of 3 to 8 months. At the moment, I can't say that I am feeling that any of them will come to fruition. Yet, a couple of years ago, I had similar feelings and looking back at my notes, I was taken aback because in a genneric way, a lot of what Marcelle said did indeed happened.
I guess, bottom line is that we should continue doing what we're doing, regardless of what the psychic says and things will unfold as they should.

Thanks for your feedback. Oh wow, I found Gertrude really quite rude and negative, not very nice at all and very contradictory. Charles is good, Marcelle was good and then got worse and worse for me, nothing came to pass. I haven't tried Star Clair, Mark and Delicia - not sure what to think. She was quite negative. Funny how we all like different readers, isn't it?
01-05-2018, 11:44 AM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2018 11:45 AM by Loveactually.)
(01-05-2018 11:34 AM)Virgo1 Wrote:  

Hi Virgo1,
Of course you can.
Now, I' ve come back to Marcelle a few times because she is still pretty spooky with her valudations.
But like I saud before, all my predictions have a timeline of 3 to 8 months. At the moment, I can't say that I am feeling that any of them will come to fruition. Yet, a couple of years ago, I had similar feelings and looking back at my notes, I was taken aback because in a genneric way, a lot of what Marcelle said did indeed happened.

Thanks for your feedback. Oh wow, I found Gertrude really quite rude and negative, not very nice at all and very contradictory. Charles is good, Marcelle was good and then got worse and worse for me, nothing came to pass. I haven't tried Star Clair, Mark and Delicia - not sure what to think. She was quite negative. Funny how we all like different readers, isn't it?

Haha, it looks like you've tried a few too !
I guess that it depends on how I see the connection at the time.
Gertrude was a no nonsense then and probably what I needed.
Now, I also forgot to mention Jane, which I liked too.
I am cautious though about saying that those readings were 'good' as I don't want to associate personal feelings with competences or skills.
What I meant by 'liking' is that the readings gave me some good vibes at the time.
I always say that having a reading for me is cheaper than going to a counsellor (!!!). I take it as a hobby and heck, if the predictions happen, it's bonus
01-05-2018, 11:53 AM
(01-05-2018 11:44 AM)Loveactually Wrote:  
(01-05-2018 10:57 AM)Loveactually Wrote:  I had a reading with Berkana and she didn't suit me personally. She also had an accent I couldn't understand, so it was not easy to follow up with what she said.

Hi Virgo1,
Of course you can.

I am cautious though about saying that those readings were 'good' as I don't want to associate personal feelings with competences or skills.
What I meant by 'liking' is that the readings gave me some good vibes at the time.
I always say that having a reading for me is cheaper than going to a counsellor (!!!). I take it as a hobby and heck, if the predictions happen, it's bonus

The reason why I didn't like Gertrude was because she was very negative to everyone. There were quite a few posts on here where she told everyone bad news and was so negative to everyone who called her. She also was quite rude to people, and she contradicted herself throughout my reading. Yeah I've tried a few. There are the odd one or two who are decent
01-05-2018, 11:59 AM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2018 12:00 PM by Loveactually.)
(01-05-2018 11:53 AM)Virgo1 Wrote:  
(01-05-2018 11:44 AM)Loveactually Wrote:  
(01-05-2018 11:01 AM)Virgo1 Wrote:  Thank you for letting me know. See, it's all down to individual connection. May I ask who you liked ?

Hi Virgo1,
Of course you can.

The reason why I didn't like Gertrude was because she was very negative to everyone. There were quite a few posts on here where she told everyone bad news and was so negative to everyone who called her. She also was quite rude to people, and she contradicted herself throughout my reading. Yeah I've tried a few. There are the odd one or two who are decent

I didn't find anyone particularly rude but some are very opiniated indeed. It may come down to my personality and maybe I am insensitive to some comments that others might find rude. Saying that, I didn't enjoy my reading with Serena at all because I felt that she was not listening.
Charlotte was just reading cards as if by a script, additionally to having an accent that was difficult for me to understand. Those were the worse readings.
Anyway, let me know your experience with Berkana.