• 0 Votes - 0 Average
looking for recommendations
30-05-2018, 01:47 PM
RE: looking for recommendations
(30-03-2018 03:22 AM)Purple2 Wrote:  
(30-03-2018 01:13 AM)RubyWine2 Wrote:  
(29-03-2018 10:16 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  
(29-03-2018 10:14 PM)M*L Wrote:  
(28-03-2018 08:18 PM)sarah1980 Wrote:  hi - i go on psychic sofa and there are SO many readers i just dont know which to choose. i see the same ones who are always on a call but every single reader has amazing reviews. are they all just THAT good?????? HuhConfused can anyone recommend someone (relationship reading) thank you xx

I’d recommend Sibilla. She’s good with picking up people around you describing them, and she doesn’t dress things up or give you airy fairy bullshit. She can’t give an incredible amount of depth but I appreciate her no nonsense straight forward approach. I’ve had a couple small predictions come in but waiting on bigger ones; she was wrong about work turning out okay however she picked up new work at the time so she wasn’t sure if this was a new opportunity or the current position I was in as I’d just started. So it’s not always specific enough for me but she’s accurate in what she does pick up... often with readers it’s that they’re not sure how to interpret what they’re getting.

Got to agree, there. That's why you go to 10 readers - you get 10 different opinions. You've got to find the reader who can interpret things really good

Sibilla is okay. She tuned in very quickly from me just telling her what I wanted to focus on.

This week I tried a new reader called Sagitta. She tuned in very quickly and answered questions promptly that I didn't even ask. She was able to make confirmations with her insights very well.

I can actually say I was impressed especially with a lot of failed readings I've had from that site. Her predictions were realistic with a no nonsense straight to the point approach.

I saw Sagitta profile and she looked ok actually I was thinking she seemed to have a slightly better profile than the other new readers. So far ruby I almost agree to all the readers you like/haven’t liked. I don’t like the same ones you said were bad and I seem to have similar experiences with the ones you do like. Keep me posted on the predictions from Sagitta. X

Sibilla not struck on her profile,not keen on pendulums, never worked for me when ive used em. Think the brain knows the answer your willing it to be.Sagitta ive recently tried becouse she was available.Nice lady but more advice than psychic ability & she does waffle on abit.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
30-05-2018, 04:12 PM
(30-05-2018 01:47 PM)Daredevil Dave Wrote:  
(29-03-2018 10:16 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  
(29-03-2018 10:14 PM)M*L Wrote:  I’d recommend Sibilla. She’s good with picking up people around you describing them, and she doesn’t dress things up or give you airy fairy bullshit. She can’t give an incredible amount of depth but I appreciate her no nonsense straight forward approach. I’ve had a couple small predictions come in but waiting on bigger ones; she was wrong about work turning out okay however she picked up new work at the time so she wasn’t sure if this was a new opportunity or the current position I was in as I’d just started. So it’s not always specific enough for me but she’s accurate in what she does pick up... often with readers it’s that they’re not sure how to interpret what they’re getting.

Got to agree, there. That's why you go to 10 readers - you get 10 different opinions. You've got to find the reader who can interpret things really good

Sibilla is okay. She tuned in very quickly from me just telling her what I wanted to focus on.

This week I tried a new reader called Sagitta. She tuned in very quickly and answered questions promptly that I didn't even ask. She was able to make confirmations with her insights very well.

I can actually say I was impressed especially with a lot of failed readings I've had from that site. Her predictions were realistic with a no nonsense straight to the point approach.

I saw Sagitta profile and she looked ok actually I was thinking she seemed to have a slightly better profile than the other new readers. So far ruby I almost agree to all the readers you like/haven’t liked. I don’t like the same ones you said were bad and I seem to have similar experiences with the ones you do like. Keep me posted on the predictions from Sagitta. X

Sibilla not struck on her profile,not keen on pendulums, never worked for me when ive used em. Think the brain knows the answer your willing it to be.Sagitta ive recently tried becouse she was available.Nice lady but more advice than psychic ability & she does waffle on abit.

It would be interesting to hear if any of the males have had any preds come in, particularly relationship
08-06-2018, 07:44 AM (This post was last modified: 08-06-2018 08:04 AM by TheSpanishInquisition.)
Have had good reading from Anne Marie on psychicsofa. Very nice lady & tell me that the man who been in & out my life will contact me soon. Also she were right about the job I hate to do with peeps that not very friendly. Tell me that I will find new job soon in next few weeks & working with nice crowd. Grace marie is a good reader too.
11-06-2018, 10:36 PM
(30-05-2018 04:12 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  
(29-03-2018 10:16 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  Got to agree, there. That's why you go to 10 readers - you get 10 different opinions. You've got to find the reader who can interpret things really good

It would be interesting to hear if any of the males have had any preds come in, particularly relationship

I've had a few preds come true mainly about work but I think it's the same for us guys as you ladies. I get told *she loves you really* by most readers. Men are a bit more down to earth when they talk to a male caller but even then most have been wrong about my relationship.

The last lady reader I tried on PS was Sagitta. Agree with DD that she was rubbish, for me anyway.. Went on her opinions and did repeat herself over and over again.

I like Hamilton, Griffin's okay too. I get more sense out of them than some of the others. But hey! That's just my opinion.
11-06-2018, 10:45 PM
(11-06-2018 10:36 PM)pasha Wrote:  
(30-05-2018 04:12 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  
(30-03-2018 01:13 AM)RubyWine2 Wrote:  Sibilla is okay. She tuned in very quickly from me just telling her what I wanted to focus on.

I've had a few preds come true mainly about work but I think it's the same for us guys as you ladies. I get told *she loves you really* by most readers. Men are a bit more down to earth when they talk to a male caller but even then most have been wrong about my relationship.

The last lady reader I tried on PS was Sagitta. Agree with DD that she was rubbish, for me anyway.. Went on her opinions and did repeat herself over and over again.

I like Hamilton, Griffin's okay too. I get more sense out of them than some of the others. But hey! That's just my opinion.

Thanks for your response, Pasha. It's interesting to hear what the men put up with for a change, lol. I definitely gel more and better with male readers are they're more down to earth without their judgements and give what they see not their experience of failed relationships with guys. Hamilton I do like, he's very honest and talks sense. I like how he's bish bash bosh done gives basic info, doesn't tell you what you want to hear but also puts you in your place if need be. Griffin is OK but didn't find him that great. He got validations wrong. I Liked Hamilton more. Andre was also okay and a nice guy.
11-06-2018, 11:40 PM
I think I may give Andre a go. Been looking at his profile which seems interesting enough. He looks like he’d be an honest reader.
11-06-2018, 11:59 PM
(11-06-2018 11:40 PM)pasha Wrote:  I think I may give Andre a go. Been looking at his profile which seems interesting enough. He looks like he’d be an honest reader.

Let us know how it goes
16-06-2018, 12:00 PM
I would not recommend this reader as everything was all over the place. I had a reading on psychic sofa this morning with Rosa (the lady with long black hair who is wearing what looks to be a white nightdress.) Reading was the complete opposite of my scenario, off the mark with 90% of things.
29-06-2018, 02:45 PM
Had a reading with Sara pin 4353. Absolutely impossible to get hold of as she's always busy from the moment she logs on. I was lucky and wow, absolutely amazed, I asked for a general reading and first thing she picked up was my estranged ex partner, that I was thinking about. I liked the fact that she was very clear with no waffling, also gave me more insight than some of the psychic sofa's top readers. She told me to learn to be patient. I am hoping predictions will come through, shall provide with an update.
23-07-2018, 10:46 PM (This post was last modified: 23-07-2018 10:47 PM by DrKNoisewater.)
Recommending never works. I have told so many friends but one who is good for me is bad for them and other way round as well