Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Emerald
01-04-2018, 10:50 PM
Emerald
OMG just had the most amazing reading with this lady. Totally blown away, still in shock in what she picked up!!!
I have never had a reading like this in my life and I’ve had 100s!!!!
I’d go as far to say that she was better than Charles.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2018, 11:07 PM
RE: Emerald
(01-04-2018 10:50 PM)Rosie Wrote:  OMG just had the most amazing reading with this lady. Totally blown away, still in shock in what she picked up!!!

May I ask what you liked about her and what sort of things she managed to pick up ? Her profile pic looks smart and something to be taken more seriously than a model from a mag.
01-04-2018, 11:24 PM
(01-04-2018 11:18 PM)Purple2 Wrote:  
(01-04-2018 11:07 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  
(01-04-2018 10:50 PM)Rosie Wrote:  OMG just had the most amazing reading with this lady. Totally blown away, still in shock in what she picked up!!!

May I ask what you liked about her and what sort of things she managed to pick up ? Her profile pic looks smart and something to be taken more seriously than a model from a mag.

I had a few reading with her. I would say she’s a very lovely women and very kind. She is someone I would go to if I felt I needed some guidance. I don’t know she she was the best I ever had but she was certainly lovely and very postive for me when I
Needed her to be. For me she is not at Charles level. I’m amazing how different people connect but she certainly wasn’t bad either. Xx

Yes he is the one I connect with best so far, I may give her a go one day if I needed a quick answer to something. Don't really want guidance readings I could get that for free... Xx
01-04-2018, 11:26 PM
I have had lots of readings with her. I would say she’s a very lovely women and very kind. She is someone I would go to if I felt I needed some guidance. I don’t know if she was one of the best I ever had but she was certainly lovely and very postive for me when I Needed her to be. For me she is not at Charles level. Its amazing how different people connect but she certainly wasn’t bad either. Sometimes I felt she was almost too postive and a few things didn’t come to pass. I’m really glad u enjoyed it though Rosie as we know everyone has different readers they connect with better Xx
02-04-2018, 08:44 AM
It wasn’t even what she told me about the future but more of the things she picked up. She gave me names of my brother, best friend and things about conversations I’d had! Things about my ex husband, about my job.
She works with spirit and she had my grandmother and I just know it was her by the reading she gave. So many wee things she gave that nobody apart from myself would know but also major things I’ve been through. She knew about my kids and the characters of people in my life but in great detail.

Ok maybe not better than Charles but for me the reading I had she was up there with him.
02-04-2018, 08:51 AM
I spoke to her a few years back and found her vague, didn’t impact me at all. It’s wonderful that she worked for you though.
02-04-2018, 09:07 AM
(02-04-2018 08:51 AM)M*L Wrote:  I spoke to her a few years back and found her vague, didn’t impact me at all. It’s wonderful that she worked for you though.

At the start I thought I was going to hang up but then she just took off lol.
I was dumbfounded.
02-04-2018, 09:47 AM
(02-04-2018 09:07 AM)Rosie Wrote:  
(02-04-2018 08:51 AM)M*L Wrote:  I spoke to her a few years back and found her vague, didn’t impact me at all. It’s wonderful that she worked for you though.

At the start I thought I was going to hang up but then she just took off lol.
I was dumbfounded.

Emerald provided some clarity but I am not sure if the connection was there- Some information given to me was accurate but some at the same time were general statements which could apply to anyone-
I agree that she was in no way on Charles level of accuracy or some of the other readers I've spoken to. Just okay-

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Emerald Yellow Daffodil 0 568 13-01-2017 01:12 AM
Last Post: Yellow Daffodil