Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Alternatives
02-04-2018, 11:08 AM
Alternatives
I wasn’t sure if I should start this in general discussions or here.. after the recent revelations about ATA and PS generally having hit & miss readers I decided to look up some private readers and the ones that keep coming up are of course Charles (Charlespsychicscotland), Queenofcups18 from keen, TarotbyPenelope, Cookie (psychicreadingsbycookie), Lady Persephone, Clare Denton, Yona Farrell and leanne halyburton.

I personally have had readings with Charles & leanne. Does anyone have any feedback on the mentioned readers for future reference?

For anyone wanting to try Leanne here are my thoughts:

I ordered her 10 General Predictions Consultation as everyone seems to agree this is where she is the strongest and goes completely into psychic mode. I only provided her with my name & date of birth and I was terrified to say the least as I’ve been told she is not one to hold back. I received my audio reading within 2 days and I was pleasantly surprised at how objective she was. She was humorous, very clear and very insightful.

This is probably one of those readings I will always remember It just made me feel at peace and clear about the direction I was heading. She is notorious for her rants and being preachy I honestly valued this I was very open to her advice. She did get off track but I didn’t mind at all it actually made me laugh. The way she described people around me and the level of accuracy was just gobsmacking. Some of her predictions have already manifested and the rest were things I have been planning for years. I really hoped she wouldn’t get into my love life as she is known to be negative & judgemental when it comes to matters of the heart but she did get into my love life and remained objective, she actually made amazing love predictions for me regarding someone I have been on & off with for years which was a surprise.

In conclusion I definitely would recommend her. I’d just advice on getting the 10 general predictions and see what she picks up I get the sense she is not great with specific questions and I wouldn’t include anyone else’s details in the reading just your name and age should be enough. I like her no nonsense approach and brutal honesty. Her predictions have already started manifesting in the time frames given
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-04-2018, 11:40 AM
RE: Alternatives
(02-04-2018 11:21 AM)Virgo1 Wrote:  
(02-04-2018 11:08 AM)curiouscat Wrote:  I wasn’t sure if I should start this in general discussions or here.. after the recent revelations about ATA and PS generally having hit & miss readers I decided to look up some private readers and the ones that keep coming up are of course Charles (Charlespsychicscotland), Queenofcups18 from keen, TarotbyPenelope, Cookie (psychicreadingsbycookie), Lady Persephone, Clare Denton, Yona Farrell and leanne halyburton.

I personally have had readings with Charles & leanne. Does anyone have any feedback on the mentioned readers for future reference?

For anyone wanting to try Leanne here are my thoughts:

I ordered her 10 General Predictions Consultation as everyone seems to agree this is where she is the strongest and goes completely into psychic mode. I only provided her with my name & date of birth and I was terrified to say the least as I’ve been told she is not one to hold back. I received my audio reading within 2 days and I was pleasantly surprised at how objective she was. She was humorous, very clear and very insightful.

This is probably one of those readings I will always remember It just made me feel at peace and clear about the direction I was heading. She is notorious for her rants and being preachy I honestly valued this I was very open to her advice. She did get off track but I didn’t mind at all it actually made me laugh. The way she described people around me and the level of accuracy was just gobsmacking. Some of her predictions have already manifested and the rest were things I have been planning for years. I really hoped she wouldn’t get into my love life as she is known to be negative & judgemental when it comes to matters of the heart but she did get into my love life and remained objective, she actually made amazing love predictions for me regarding someone I have been on & off with for years which was a surprise.

In conclusion I definitely would recommend her. I’d just advice on getting the 10 general predictions and see what she picks up I get the sense she is not great with specific questions and I wouldn’t include anyone else’s details in the reading just your name and age should be enough. I like her no nonsense approach and brutal honesty. Her predictions have already started manifesting in the time frames given

I personally wouldn't use Leanne. I've been told by friends that have used her that she spends most of her readings ranting about herself and her life - very unprofessional and time wasting. Also, she can be blunt to the point of being rude which I like blunt readers, but Charles for example is blunt but very polite and sees the positives in the negatives. I've seen a few of her blogs and she constantly complains about things her clients have done and I find it very unprofessional and she also seems to go off on her opinions alot. If I were to ever use her, I'd use her for the 10 general predictions, as I heard she works best for those. I also had one or two friends who were told really negative bad news on certain things by her and she turned out to be wrong. So she isn't always accurate and right. I understand others may like her, but I'm really not drawn to her energy at all. I'm glad you liked her and a few predictions have come to pass for you x

To be honest I’d probably be saying the same if I hadn’t tried her for myself.. I was pleasently surprised and it definitely taught me to experience readers for myself before judging as we all connect differently. Based on my own experience she was a cut above the rest. She definitely has her faults but the fact remains when it comes to predictions actually manifesting her name is one of the few that always comes up. 3 of her predictions have played out in the exact timing she said.. to me that’s impressive. I like her bluntness because the way she puts it across is one of those where it makes you take a hard look at yourself I like that she called me up on my bullshxt.. basically bad habits I need to work on. I can understand some people might not like that and it might come across as judgemental & condescending. It works for me because I am trying to grow and become a better version of myself.. she’s my type of reader.
02-04-2018, 11:50 AM
I have tried Leanne twice she is not really for me once a Question reading, then 10 predictions never ask about love she told me I was like her and been around the block a bit she was totally wrong on that, she did pick up on bits but nothing to wow me, I'm not interested in her and her life or even her clients.
I pay for a reading for me.
Regards the 10 prediction they are not really there, even to telling me I was going to buy a new jacket and a member of the family would not like it, she waffles too much for me.
Eventually I will try Charles and Denise from psychic2tarot when I catch her online.
For me yona has been the best expensive but accurate so far, and also a local reader who is based in a church....
I'm steering away from phone lines only using psychic2tarot as they have a special offer for new members then I will delete my account, gone are the days for big phone bills and being ripped off.
I did find Gary W on ATA quite good though....
02-04-2018, 01:36 PM
I would steer clear from tarot by penelope. She was on etsy. On another forum there are literally hundreads of posts where people have booked readings with her and she has taken weeks to respond resulting in paypal cases being opened for refunds. And the people who did get readings mostly said she is hit or miss.
02-04-2018, 01:46 PM
I have to say I rarely cry after about reading but Leanne Halyburton made me cry. She was so so negative in my reading that I held back tears throughout. I didn’t even say more than two words she spoke the entire telephone call. Once the call
Ended I started to cry. It was the most negative experience with nothing postive about it. I was calling to find out about something and she made out the news would be bad. In the end she was competely wrong it was postive news. Thank goodness Smile. She also told me that a female friend was being deceptive which was completely untrue and thank goodness I didn’t listen to it. I wouldn’t recommend her after my reading and feel half the time she was talking about herself. Not a nice energy to me at all. I also think she’s known for being better at email readings. That is most likely because of how she is on the phone. X
02-04-2018, 01:57 PM
(02-04-2018 01:46 PM)Purple2 Wrote:  I have to say I rarely cry after about reading but Leanne Halyburton made me cry. She was so so negative in my reading that I held back tears throughout. I didn’t even say more than two words she spoke the entire telephone call. Once the call
Ended I started to cry. It was the most negative experience with nothing postive about it. I was calling to find out about something and she made out the news would be bad. In the end she was competely wrong it was postive news. Thank goodness Smile. She also told me that a female friend was being deceptive which was completely untrue and thank goodness I didn’t listen to it. I wouldn’t recommend her after my reading and feel half the time she was talking about herself. Not a nice energy to me at all. I also think she’s known for being better at email readings. That is most likely because of how she is on the phone. X

Gosh! That is awful, and so negative. Hmm i am not sure i woild try her after reading that.
02-04-2018, 02:11 PM
(02-04-2018 01:57 PM)minnie99 Wrote:  
(02-04-2018 01:46 PM)Purple2 Wrote:  I have to say I rarely cry after about reading but Leanne Halyburton made me cry. She was so so negative in my reading that I held back tears throughout. I didn’t even say more than two words she spoke the entire telephone call. Once the call

Gosh! That is awful, and so negative. Hmm i am not sure i woild try her after reading that.

I know I won’t ever forget it Sad. I also had several days with the unknown as I wasn’t finding out the outcome of the situation until maybe 2 weeks later. Luckily our good old friend Charles said the total opposite to Leanne which made me feel a little bit less upset and also psychic 7 was wonderful as well. I called psychic7 really upset and she was so good as well. Both Charles and psychic7 both gave the same week for positive outcome and it was correct. I have to say though although I had my trusted readers give positive results I spent all that time in between panicking about what Leanne had said. I know readers can’t be postive all the time but she was wrong and her delivery of the information was wrong. She was too harsh. Way too harsh. X
02-04-2018, 02:23 PM
(02-04-2018 11:50 AM)jaks Wrote:  I have tried Leanne twice she is not really for me once a Question reading, then 10 predictions never ask about love she told me I was like her and been around the block a bit she was totally wrong on that, she did pick up on bits but nothing to wow me, I'm not interested in her and her life or even her clients.
I pay for a reading for me.
Regards the 10 prediction they are not really there, even to telling me I was going to buy a new jacket and a member of the family would not like it, she waffles too much for me.
Eventually I will try Charles and Denise from psychic2tarot when I catch her online.
For me yona has been the best expensive but accurate so far, and also a local reader who is based in a church....
I'm steering away from phone lines only using psychic2tarot as they have a special offer for new members then I will delete my account, gone are the days for big phone bills and being ripped off.
I did find Gary W on ATA quite good though....

I’ve read how Yona can get things confused and starts to sound repetitive, did you experience this ? How long have you been having readings with her?, I’m asking because I keep seeing people say she starts to get less accurate over time.

Gary W - good in terms of what he picks up on or predictions? I’ve tried Gary W & he made very generic statements that I really couldn’t relate to so I politely put the phone down.
02-04-2018, 02:29 PM
(02-04-2018 02:11 PM)Purple2 Wrote:  

I know I won’t ever forget it Sad. I also had several days with the unknown as I wasn’t finding out the outcome of the situation until maybe 2 weeks later. Luckily our good old friend Charles said the total opposite to Leanne which made me feel a little bit less upset and also psychic 7 was wonderful as well. I called psychic7 really upset and she was so good as well. Both Charles and psychic7 both gave the same week for positive outcome and it was correct. I have to say though although I had my trusted readers give positive results I spent all that time in between panicking about what Leanne had said. I know readers can’t be postive all the time but she was wrong and her delivery of the information was wrong. She was too harsh. Way too harsh. X

I’m so sorry about that.. unfortunately I’m way too familiar with being given bad news completely breaking down & later finding out it’s not true it’s the worst. Although I experienced the complete opposite with her hearing that’s how she can be is alarming. I guess it’s true she really isn’t for everyone x
02-04-2018, 02:38 PM
(02-04-2018 02:29 PM)curiouscat Wrote:  
(02-04-2018 02:11 PM)Purple2 Wrote:  

I’m so sorry about that.. unfortunately I’m way too familiar with being given bad news completely breaking down & later finding out it’s not true it’s the worst. Although I experienced the complete opposite with her hearing that’s how she can be is alarming. I guess it’s true she really isn’t for everyone x

Thank you curious. I have come to the conclusion that Leanne seems to be good for people in the 10 card readings when she isn’t talking directly to them but when you speak to her directly by telephone anyone would have to very very very resilient to be able to handle the delivery of her reading and not everyone can do that when they have things going on. She clearly works for people as she’s been busy for years but I just couldnt go back after how I felt. Xx