Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
Alexander pin 4580
08-05-2018, 04:05 PM
RE: Alexander pin 4580
He validated amazing for me a few little predictions came true but all the rest is pending
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2018, 05:00 PM
Really good reading at the time but no preds came to pass
08-05-2018, 05:25 PM
Like I said only really small predictions have come to pass.its a shame because he really did validate well.
28-06-2018, 11:06 AM
I got through to his reader a while back - I have to say he was absolutely fantastic although predictions are pending. Any more opinions from anyone?
28-06-2018, 11:11 AM
(28-06-2018 11:06 AM)JackieP Wrote:  I got through to his reader a while back - I have to say he was absolutely fantastic although predictions are pending. Any more opinions from anyone?

He's really good in my past experience apart from relationship readings. He validates the situation really well and a lovely guy.
28-06-2018, 11:14 AM
I agree lovely man.
07-07-2018, 03:22 PM
i have never in my life come across a fake psychic like this man. he asks for your name and date of birth. he says its so he can link with you and voice vibration but really its so he can refer to his notes! i had three readings with this man and after the first he basically started giving me informatio that i had already give him in the first reading for example, names, places, starsigns but he made out like he was getting that info from spirit, e.g.. I'm being given the name martin, does aquarius mean anything to you, he did this second and third time. second time i said well of course they mean something i told you last time the name and the starsign. i went back a third time to tell him his timescale had passed and again he was making out the info i had already given him twice now was coming from spirit so just to annoy him i said the name meant nothing and i don't know anyone of that starsign. he is fake fake fake. terrible when readers behave this way. i could tell he was shocked when i said those things didn't mean anything to me because he could not say last time you told me this or that. play them at their own game if they start to con you. he is dreadful. cannot understand how he is so popular
07-07-2018, 07:29 PM
(07-07-2018 03:22 PM)DrKNoisewater Wrote:  i have never in my life come across a fake psychic like this man. he asks for your name and date of birth. he says its so he can link with you and voice vibration but really its so he can refer to his notes! i had three readings with this man and after the first he basically started giving me informatio that i had already give him in the first reading for example, names, places, starsigns but he made out like he was getting that info from spirit, e.g.. I'm being given the name martin, does aquarius mean anything to you, he did this second and third time. second time i said well of course they mean something i told you last time the name and the starsign. i went back a third time to tell him his timescale had passed and again he was making out the info i had already given him twice now was coming from spirit so just to annoy him i said the name meant nothing and i don't know anyone of that starsign. he is fake fake fake. terrible when readers behave this way. i could tell he was shocked when i said those things didn't mean anything to me because he could not say last time you told me this or that. play them at their own game if they start to con you. he is dreadful. cannot understand how he is so popular

I'm really shocked to hear that, that's incredibly disappointing. When I read with him back in winter of last year when he was new on there, he got some really accurate valids through for me. He predicted things for my ex in my reading that came to pass, but he was very off on relationship preds. He seems to have really gone downhill since I last spoke to him.
07-07-2018, 10:15 PM
Alexander was someone who really impressed me.
07-07-2018, 10:32 PM
maybe its just me then. i only had three readings with him but he just repeated info that i had already given him. for example i said my boss was called martin in the first reading but in the second reading he said I'm getting the name martin does that mean anything to yu and he did that the third time too. not for me but glad he impressed and was good for others