Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Marc-clairvoyant
07-01-2012, 09:22 PM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2012 09:44 PM by Princessjane.)
Marc-clairvoyant
Hi everyone been reading this forum for the last few months and tbh I am very disheartened with PI, yeah there are some good readers but most just tell you what you want to hear.
Anyway about 10 years ago I had a bad break up and found an amazing psychic at the back of a mag called Marc, he was from Manchester and used the tarrot cards,,this guy was fantastic so so spot on, over the years I used him and he was honest no he is not the one he is going to hurt you even though I didn't believe it cos guy said he wanted to marry me anyway he was right he disappeared one day out of the blue, next guy I met he said great guy you will split up 6 months into relationship due to commitment but you will get back, again he was spot on.
Then this is where I made the mistake PI was born and because you could pay by the minute started using this service anyway life was good and didn't need to call ,when I did found the predictions did not compare but by this time I had lost this guys contact details
Would give anything to find this reader again but I do remember him telling me because he had to give what he saw being psychic was making him fed up of delivering bad news every day to clients
If anyone know this guy please let me know he was advertised in magazines as "be wise avoid disappointment call the owl"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2012, 12:08 AM
RE: Marc-clairvoyant
Hi
I don't know of him, but I sure do hope someone knows of him and can help you.
I had a reading on PI today, with a guy, Russell Bramley. He was ace! I to, have had many readings, and quite frankly have been extremely disappointed with predictions failing to materialise, and cold readings by the score. However, this guy blew me away with his validations, he was describing a work situation to me, he didnt have a clue what he was going on about, but I understood every word, I didnt tell him anything (until the end when he was itching to know what he was saying) but he also described a certain person to me as well, in detail that wasnt random.
He has made predictions that should materialise by March, he gave a specific date for something before then, and a very near date to. So I shall follow this post up to let peeps know if the predictions are as good as the validations.
By the way, out of the many many readings i have had on and off over the years, this is the first time, I have taken the time out to write some sort of testomonial for a reader...thats how good he was.
08-01-2012, 09:21 AM
Hi Dom
Thank you very much for replying back to my post and the update with regards to Russell, I do believe in the psychic world but not sure about PI, my first ever reading was when I was about 22 and I went to a psychic show, anyway lady told me on the very last day of august next year you will be married, I wasn't even with anyone but guess what i got married august bank holiday lol, what she failed to tell me was that it wouldn't work. Now how is that for accuracy
I remember JH telling me years when he was on option zero that a guy I had just met wouldn't last and I would not see him again, when he went to work on the desk It was never a straight answer which makes me think more that they are instructed not to give bad news etc which gives us hope and we keep calling in
Please keep us informed with regards to updates xx
08-01-2012, 09:41 AM
You know Princess Jane, you might have a point there, I find when I get a private reading they are very different to the readings I get from the same psychic's on PI.
Was what John said correct??
08-01-2012, 10:10 AM (This post was last modified: 08-01-2012 10:11 AM by Princessjane.)
Hi itchy
Yeah he was correct about me not seeing the guy again, he is 80% correct now he is on the desk but lts hard to explain,about 2 years met a guy from work and as guys go I did not know where it was going what JH predicted happened with another guy I met 9 months later but i thought he was meaning the last guy if you get my drift lol
Anyway now single again JH predicted marriage house move etc other year it's not happened but I did get close with the last guy until I messed it up by saying something stupid i did not mean, everyone is again predicting we will get back but it's been 4 months now and the timeline keeps moving as usual lol
08-01-2012, 12:18 PM
yer its really hard, countless times psychic's have told me really relevant things, which have happened but happened with a different guy...or told me things such as your going to move in together, when actually we were going to look at a rental I wanted to move into.
JH has predicted that I will be engaged in 18months, and the guy who's around at the moment, well he said it won't last. But I think alot of it is mind reading as to how u feel about someone at the time...its so odd.
I've spoke to most, all have said there is a new guy coming in, all have predicted completely diff names and different starsigns!!
I just dunno what to think, can't make sense of it all really, somethings have been so right!!
However the over all outcome hasn't happened, but seems that most on this site are waiting for the same overall outcome!!xx
08-01-2012, 12:30 PM
Princess Jane and how have you found Suki's readings? thank you
08-01-2012, 01:29 PM (This post was last modified: 08-01-2012 01:31 PM by Princessjane.)
Hi Flamered, yeah I'm a psychic junkie, well am dating other guys whilst waiting for ex to come bac but it's not working
All suki keeps saying is that I will have a choice between 2, had a date with one guy I liked then heard nothing for few days then suki said you will hear within the hour and I did, went on another date but done same again now not heard from this guy for a month.... Men ha Suki is still saying he will be in touch but after a month come on it's the old saying he's just not that into you lol

So in all I am not sure now,got to wait and see I guess
08-01-2012, 01:35 PM
Hi Itchy, yeah your right we are all waiting for the same outcome xx just wish I could find this guys number because i am 100% sure he would tell me
08-01-2012, 03:01 PM
Manalix. I think he is a John, could be wrong though.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  My clairvoyant is very good, do you feel he has been right and should I continue? Indigo11 3 717 04-01-2013 12:53 PM
Last Post: Indigo11