Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pyschic addiction
05-04-2018, 07:31 PM
Pyschic addiction
Hi all!

I discovered this forum only recently, after spending hundreds, maybe thousands of pounds on phoneline pyschics. I wanted to make a post because this forum has been very helpful for me and I wanted to add my two cense in case I can help others.

I had myself caught in a cycle of dating women who had been very badly hurt in the past. As I am a very giving and as described by a pyschic a 'nurturer,' I was used and abused and taken advantage of. One could say I was too nice! I'll cut to the chase, I turned to pyschic lines and for a while, relied on them to make my decisions. Not the best idea!

I'm not of the school of thinking where future is set in stone. Free will is a thing. For that reason with matters of the heart, I'm not sure it's entirely possible to know what move a person is going to make. I'm not entirely disregarding the idea that people can predict the overall bigger picture though.

There are many pyschics I called and cannot remember, but I do want to give a shout out to a few who really helped me in my spiritual journey.

The Circle -

Helen W - is an absolute babe (not sure that's an appropriate way of putting it)! She can feel the energies around you, but her reading comes from a place of love and she will not tell you what you want to hear. She will tell you what you need to hear to help you along your path, not someone else's. She does make predictions and can feel the people around you, but she tries not to get you to pin your hopes on a certain outcome.

Crystal E - I believe she helped break me out of my 'nurturing' cycle, and to stop giving so much when it wasn't reciprocated. For that I am very grateful. She connects instantly, and makes precise predictions. I'm not hanging my hopes on these though and I think that is the only way to be.

I've used pyschic sofa quite a lot too. I have had several readings with Marina who got a lot of place names correct, and could have predicted my last love relationship, although I'm not sure if this was based on coincidence or not.

If you like me have struggled with pyschic addiction, I've found that delving into spiritualism has helped. I first read a lot of Abraham hicks, and now i study a lot of eckhart Tolle' s work. For me at the moment Tolle seems to resonate more. I strongly suggest you research these teachers if you are in need.
Love and light - as they say!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-04-2018, 07:46 PM
RE: Pyschic addiction
(05-04-2018 07:31 PM)Tomtomtom85 Wrote:  Hi all!

I discovered this forum only recently, after spending hundreds, maybe thousands of pounds on phoneline pyschics. I wanted to make a post because this forum has been very helpful for me and I wanted to add my two cense in case I can help others.

I had myself caught in a cycle of dating women who had been very badly hurt in the past. As I am a very giving and as described by a pyschic a 'nurturer,' I was used and abused and taken advantage of. One could say I was too nice! I'll cut to the chase, I turned to pyschic lines and for a while, relied on them to make my decisions. Not the best idea!

I'm not of the school of thinking where future is set in stone. Free will is a thing. For that reason with matters of the heart, I'm not sure it's entirely possible to know what move a person is going to make. I'm not entirely disregarding the idea that people can predict the overall bigger picture though.

There are many pyschics I called and cannot remember, but I do want to give a shout out to a few who really helped me in my spiritual journey.

The Circle -

Helen W - is an absolute babe (not sure that's an appropriate way of putting it)! She can feel the energies around you, but her reading comes from a place of love and she will not tell you what you want to hear. She will tell you what you need to hear to help you along your path, not someone else's. She does make predictions and can feel the people around you, but she tries not to get you to pin your hopes on a certain outcome.

Crystal E - I believe she helped break me out of my 'nurturing' cycle, and to stop giving so much when it wasn't reciprocated. For that I am very grateful. She connects instantly, and makes precise predictions. I'm not hanging my hopes on these though and I think that is the only way to be.

I've used pyschic sofa quite a lot too. I have had several readings with Marina who got a lot of place names correct, and could have predicted my last love relationship, although I'm not sure if this was based on coincidence or not.

If you like me have struggled with pyschic addiction, I've found that delving into spiritualism has helped. I first read a lot of Abraham hicks, and now i study a lot of eckhart Tolle' s work. For me at the moment Tolle seems to resonate more. I strongly suggest you research these teachers if you are in need.
Love and light - as they say!

Hi, it's nice to hear a man's story for change, makes thing refreshing. I'm sorry to hear of your experience. You are brave to come on here as alot of men don't like admitting to believing in ghosts/afterlife. Psychic sofa is the worst for sugar coating and telling people what they want to hear. I only go to the very honest psychics now, as I was in a similar place to you. I think it's very wrong when readers (most aren't even psychic) give false hope. It should be illegal, but it would be hard to prove, as some psychics genuinely see the ex coming back at the time. Most psychics give you what you want to hear so that you keep going back to them and going back to them.. There are also the psychics who tell everyone the negative and bad news. It isn't always. I think and feel that private psychics who have their own websites are best to go to than the phone lines. Best of luck and thanks for sharing your story!
05-04-2018, 07:53 PM
RE: Pyschic addiction
I will be honest though, and something that genuinely confuses me is how the direct and honest readers tell people on here that an ex is coming back, they don't come back and the client calls back the reader and the reader still sees it but has to extend. Usually they don't end up coming back, but occasionally they can do. On the Charles thread, someone put it perfectly. It's very easy to predict an ex coming back, as alot of relationships are dysfunctional.. Very on and off.. If there are people on here waiting years for an ex to come back, you can usually see that the relationship is very on and off and so the man/woman does come back, but usually goes again.. There are people on here waiting for an ex to come back who's run off with another woman.. If that were me, I'd tell them to sling their hook and wouldn't let them disrespect me any more, but I can't tell others what to do or what they're doing is wrong. I just feel sorry for these people and it makes me very angry when I see wives who's husbands have ran off with another woman and readers paint this fairytale - it's very wrong. I saw one client has been waiting over 20 years for their ex to come back.. It's very cruel...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Addiction To Psychic Readings, Relationships and Mechanism Of The Addiction jmpsychicservices 13 3,137 12-10-2014 04:52 PM
Last Post: Icemaiden
  "pyschic tv" story from The Guardian online chrisw316 0 1,078 11-05-2013 09:07 PM
Last Post: chrisw316
  psychic phone line addiction story.. chrisw316 2 1,896 11-05-2013 07:26 PM
Last Post: chrisw316