Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sibilla
07-04-2018, 05:46 PM
Sibilla
Sibilla isn't a bad reader. People have said she's negative and quite rude. I found her nice and I get the impression she's very honest. Very no nonsense but nice and will give you what you need to hear not want to. She gave me hope and explained what I needed to do to stay calm, relaxed and balanced. One of PS's few upfront readers
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
30-05-2018, 06:11 PM
RE: Sibilla
Do you think she had much psychic ability?
30-05-2018, 06:18 PM
(30-05-2018 06:11 PM)JackieP Wrote:  Do you think she had much psychic ability?

I do think she has a gift because she's picked up things about me personally that she couldn't possibly know. She doesn't go into amazing detail, but I've been impressed with the validations she gave me so far. Sibilla seemed to me the type who doesn't sugar coat, and I found her nice but no-nonsense.
30-05-2018, 06:21 PM
Thanks for your reply. I like the sound of her.
30-05-2018, 06:25 PM
(30-05-2018 06:21 PM)JackieP Wrote:  Thanks for your reply. I like the sound of her.

You're welcome
31-05-2018, 07:45 AM
Sibilla gave me a general reading that could of related to anyone. It's a shame as she has such positive reviews from others. Maybe she just didn't connect with me. I would not call her again.
31-05-2018, 09:53 AM
I had that with Cara Brown who seems to be amazing for others...
31-05-2018, 10:21 AM
(31-05-2018 07:45 AM)Susie Lowe202 Wrote:  Sibilla gave me a general reading that could of related to anyone. It's a shame as she has such positive reviews from others. Maybe she just didn't connect with me. I would not call her again.

I’ve spoken to her a few times. A couple times she’s read more from cards and I felt it wasn’t worth my money. A couple times she’s been accurate with particular people and their personalities. One prediction about contact happened but didn’t develop as said and a work prediction didn’t happen. She’s hit and miss but I liked that she didn’t sugarcoat. I wouldn’t recommend her for long term predictions as they have changed as things have changed in my life.
01-06-2018, 12:50 PM
Thanks for the feedback about her ML. She seems pretty inconsistent. I’m not sure I’ll bother to find out!
14-09-2018, 07:17 PM
Not good. Irrelevant information, in fact complete nonsense. I don’t want to sound rude as I’m sure she’s nice but seriously don’t waste your money.