Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Interesting
09-01-2012, 04:08 PM
Interesting
I write this with an open mind.
Are the psychic's and ourselves fooled into thinking something good is guiding us?????

I have been addicted to psychic's for around two years.
I have spent thousands.
I haven't got my outcome.
Minor predictions happened.
I wish days away, and only look forward to days a prediction is due.

http://www.staciespielman.com/Divination.htm

Do you think that there maybe some truth in this?? the truth is we don't know.
It could well be possible, as I find that for me and the majority of people are in finanical ruin, and have not got their love, as was predicted.
Please check out the website and tell me what you think.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-01-2012, 04:25 PM
RE: Interesting
http://www.staciespielman.com/PsychicsAndMediums.htm

This is more apt for us.
09-01-2012, 04:50 PM
Certainly was interesting, but - and this is just my opinion here - I do believe that there are 'demonic spirits' as they were described on that link out there, and that they do play as someone I know has experienced this, but I believe they do only if you let them in while meditating or something. I do believe that there are mostly good spirits out there that psychics do communicate with (God I sound like a lunatic reading what i'm writing back) and that maybe we're so focused on a prediction or a timing and that's why it doesn't happen when we should let it go?

I know what i'm on about anyway Tongue

"So close, no matter how far...couldn't be much more from the heart. Forever trust in who we are...and Nothing Else Matters"
09-01-2012, 04:59 PM
haha, yes its very hard to say which way it is isnt it!!!!
Its like I really believe it all, no doubt about that, but because of the debt etc and the trouble its caused, eg not been able to move on I'm wondering if there are more sinister forces at work!
What happened to your friend?
09-01-2012, 05:11 PM
Worrier, I know there is a link, but what I'm getting at is how do we know that the spirit guides which our psychic's use are good, such as angels?
Its just a thought thats all, and yes we get snippets of predictions which are right, along with brilliant validations. This makes me think how are they so right about that but the overall outcome is not something we end up with, hense we spend more money, waste more time etc.
09-01-2012, 08:38 PM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2012 08:41 PM by Dream Catcher.)
I was chatting to a friend of mine last night about this very topic and it sent shivers through me. Yes in some ways it makes sense as to why we are in debt and still waiting for the "biggie" to happen. I have started reading tarot myself and I am surprized how quickly I am getting messages. I work with Angel energy to try and avoid negativity affecting my readings.

However it does spook me, and has made me think is dabbling in the spirit world dangerous full stop through a medium or not. Shudder to think. Hopefully not. xx

It really makes it sinister. These demons who have done no good on earth are the same after death......Are we being tricked?
09-01-2012, 08:45 PM
http://www.staciespielman.com/BetrayedBy...ed2010.pdf

This is a link on the site to a free book - its an easy read if anyone is interested in some bedtime reading, it seems a little far out, but may help you look at both sides of the story
09-01-2012, 10:57 PM
Its just so scary to think of, of course if this is whats going on, the demon spirit will disguise it's self as good and pure. This isn't the psychics fault as the believe they are working with positive energy, but it does make sense. Financial debt, devastation, small predictions coming true to make us believe in our most desired wish coming true. The psychic world is addictive (time and money consuming)

I am so confused a lot of the time. With feet in both camps, but after 2 years of readings it doesn't look like my man is coming in. I don't know what the truth is, and as I said I have tarot cards myself and don't know what to think.

Personally I would NEVER recommend consulting a psychic, because its like offering someone their first hit of heroine, but here I am so messed up and know if I had the money I would go to a psychic at least once a week.
10-01-2012, 02:14 AM
Another way to look at it this is... if a person focuses on one part of what is being said completely, and goes back again and again that one thing will happen, is holding out for the person described in the reading, the person the psychics are picking up on... the person could be missing on out on the little encounters in between, the ones that help us reach the point where we are ready to meet that one.... or at least someone who is meant to be in our life for a long time or forever...

Everyone wants love..... wants that one special person to spend the rest of their lives with.... but if that desire consumes us completely, then perhaps in some ways we are blocking that desire from coming to us... (if that makes sense)..or maybe there is work we need to do in our lives or on ourselves before we meet that person, and because a reading or readings have said that person is coming in, its easy to sit and wait, without realising we are sitting and waiting...

Good and bad exists in all walks of life, spirit is no different.. but spirit guides are not bad or tricksters.... its just sometimes its easy to forget that things happen when they are going to happen... and time scales come and go... but the fact is, everyone is going to meet their life partner, and the sooner people look at their lives and perhaps start doing the inner work, making positive changes, changing thought patterns and such like, the person will be ready to have the type of relationship they want, and will be able to make it work....

My great nan used to tell me there was someone out there for everyone.. and I really believe that... I have been single for a few years now and just dated... but I have no doubt that I am going to meet someone and settle down.. I just know that now is not the right time for that.

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
10-01-2012, 03:45 AM
I have discussed this with many former addicts, many who are from many different cultural backgrounds, and a lot of what is written in the article rings true to some of the things I have spoken about with others.

For example, a muslim friend of mine (ex addict) once told me that these spirits are malevolent energies, and that when you go to a psychic, these spirits are whispering words into the psychics ears and uses images which are implanted as thought patterns to subject a form of deceptive communication to their recipient. Psychics, according to arabic and ancient muslim philosophy, are basically channellers for these malevolent energies and they open themselves up for communicative contact, hence why divination in any form is totally ostracised amongst the muslim communities and in the dominant teachings of islam, and the same runs true with Judaic teachings.
Apparently these spirits cannot know the future, they only know the present and the past, because it has already happened, so they 'whisper' these things into the psychics ear, hence why a lot of what they say about the present and the past rings true because it has already happened, but then, being malevolent energies, they play on your current desires, and whisper 'could be's' and 'would be's' into the psychics ear who just reiterates what they have been told, to you, but apparently it is forbidden for these 'spirits' to know the future by god, and anyone who seeks their guidance regarding the future is basically shunned by the angels and angelic guidance for a period of 40 days. A whole passage to these 'spirit' energies, there use of them in divination practises is written about in the Islamic holy book the Quran (and the Judaism Torah). I think the muslim word for these spirits are Djinn.

Apparently one can distinguish the difference between negative and positive energies (spirits), because the positive energies manifest themselves as a gut feeling which only the person feels, which subtly directs them out of danger and serves as a warning or as guidance, like you are somehow being guided, or an epiphany moment/thought, when you just get a sporadic startling revelation and apparently they come to some people in creative endeavours.

Another gentleman I know who had an avid interest in herbalism practises said that he went to brazil and peru, and visited the rain forest on a month long expedition. He said it was potentially the most profoundly impacting experience of his life, apart of raving on about the wonders of Brazil, He mentioned specifics regarding his time with some community elders and spiritual healers. He mentioned the wonders of some of their spiritual practises, and remembers vividly drinking a herbal elixir that the elder people in the community would drink to communicate with the plant and earth spirits, the elixir is made from a potent Amazonian herb called Ayahuasca, I think the herb itself has been thoroughly investigated in western scientific communities because it contains one of the highest concentrations of DMT known, and is a direct bio-available readily absorbed source of DMT, well he said the experience was amazing, but the elders in the villiage and his village guide warned him beforehand, that if he drunk the elixir and communicated with anything that tried to tell him of his future, it would most likely be something sinister because no healing positive spirit would reveal the future as only the high energy (god) knows of such things.

I have heard quite a few more stories, but they all tie in with similarities within the article written, and yes, it is quite worrying.

A hindu friend of mine told me that in ayurveda, and hindu philosophy, many don't believe in clairvoyancy as it is deemed as being damaging to the reincarnated soul, though they hold astrology in high esteem, but never use it for future predicting, but only for compatibility concerns regarding life partners and personality traits, and they warn against any form of divination used to learn of ones future as it damages the journey the soul that has been re-incarnated to learn lessons as the soul travels along the earth plane.

I personally feel that there is always an element of minuscule truth in every cultural teaching, whether it be western philosophy or eastern, and having touched upon research papers and a compendium of a dissertation in religious anthropology whilst helping a friend complete their 2nd thesis, belief in malevolent deceptive spiritual energies has always been prominent, powerful and pronounced in eastern belief systems since its primary existence was discovered, pre-dating the current monotheistic belief systems currently dominating our period of time.

Native shamanism is also another example, they denounced any form of predictive divination because of the legitimacy of the practise itself, yet revere communication with the spirit kingdom open heartedly on matters of medicinal, philosophical and spiritual matters. But they warn wholeheartedly about negative entities and the issues people can suffer from their presence.

Food for thought.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  for all of you - quite interesting - must see video about psychics !!!! Emma13 6 1,015 13-12-2014 10:35 AM
Last Post: leon