Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Psychic Sofa Bev
11-01-2012, 03:27 PM
Psychic Sofa Bev
I had a five minute reading with Bev this morning. She was really warm, friendly and gave me the same info as the others. She linked in with a lady in spirit for me and really reassured me about my love situation. Has any one else had a reading with her.

I usually just use Psychic Today for texts now as the lines are a complete rip off, but Psychic Sofa is very reasonable.Heart
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
30-01-2012, 10:11 PM
RE: Psychic Sofa Bev
(11-01-2012 03:27 PM)Dream Catcher Wrote:  I had a five minute reading with Bev this morning. She was really warm, friendly and gave me the same info as the others. She linked in with a lady in spirit for me and really reassured me about my love situation. Has any one else had a reading with her.

I usually just use Psychic Today for texts now as the lines are a complete rip off, but Psychic Sofa is very reasonable.Heart

yes ive had a reading with bev. sorry to say none of her positive predictions came to pass
31-01-2012, 05:29 PM
hey guys, just to let you all know i spent hundreds on psychic sofa speaking to all the psychics including, the famous cara, suki, angie and many more.

At the time i trusted everything they said, all seemed to link to my ex and pick up how he was feeling and his characteristics and all told me that he would make contact before the end of the month and not to contact him as it would push him away. Well yesterday came and went and i finally became frustrated as they started to change the predictions to middle of month.

In the end i bit the bullet and emailed my ex a simple email that was closed and meant he did not have to reply but lines of communication were open 'hi hope your ok and exams went well' surprise surprise it didnt push him away he in fact he replied quicker than he has ever replied to any message i have ever sent him and in a positive way not saying we are getting back together, nothing as such has been discussed but communication is being made and we are catching up. if i had waited as the psychics suggested i'm sure middle of Feb would also come and go and prediction moved to a further date ahead. to keep me calling in. you can imagine in 30 days sometime 2-3 times a day calling them how many readers i spoke to and was told the same thing by all, something worth thinking about!

If u had listened to the psychics i would have kept spending money calling them to check if predictions had changed, to confirm what he was still feeling etc...i would have spent more money that i dont have giving me more to be depressed about.

i feel like a fool for falling in to the trap and not following my instincts, no one knows my partner better than me, no one gave exact validations except theres is an ex and its not over and he will be returning, im sure if we all compared readings they would be near enough the same...they knew by giving me a date at the end of the month (at the end of the month before) chances are it would keep me calling in until the end of the month making them money.

i got sucked in at a very vulnerable time, it has left me in debt and feeling very bitter towards these people i trusted.

I started a thread to see exactly how many happy people there are with predictions and i have had not one response. i have searched and searched the web for accurate predictions and they are far and few.

Im not saying my ending is perfect, i am far from reconciliation but i'm taking things slow and using my own instincts and not making the same mistakes.
31-01-2012, 06:36 PM
(30-01-2012 10:11 PM)biddy Wrote:  
(11-01-2012 03:27 PM)Dream Catcher Wrote:  I had a five minute reading with Bev this morning. She was really warm, friendly and gave me the same info as the others. She linked in with a lady in spirit for me and really reassured me about my love situation. Has any one else had a reading with her.

yes ive had a reading with bev. sorry to say none of her positive predictions came to pass

I have also had a reading with Bev but on the Psychic site Koomer I found her to be pretty good
31-01-2012, 11:08 PM

I would far rather ring Psychic Sofa than some of the Psychic lines that charge £1.53 per min, the Psychics are just as good , does anyone know where Dawn went? she was a good reader.
02-02-2012, 02:32 PM
(31-01-2012 11:08 PM)VerityG Wrote:  

I would far rather ring Psychic Sofa than some of the Psychic lines that charge £1.53 per min, the Psychics are just as good , does anyone know where Dawn went? she was a good reader.

I have noticed today that Trisha is missing from the list of psychics does anyone know where she has gone now?
06-02-2012, 10:08 PM
I have found Trisah on Amber psychics
07-02-2012, 04:41 PM
(31-01-2012 11:08 PM)VerityG Wrote:  does anyone know where Dawn went? she was a good reader.

I think she is on Kooma now most evenings using the name Dawn.
12-02-2012, 12:01 AM
Just going through my notes this evening and would like to share:

I had a reading with Bev in September last year and her reading was a gem although I didn't realise it at the time. Good validations in fact spot on about my Significant Other (SF) and what he was going through at work. Infact I never asked or referred to his work, I wanted a relationship reading. She predicted that my he would be offered a better position by 2 male managers in 5 weeks. At the time he was pushing for it and had been refused by his manager at least 3 times in as many months. He'd given up hope of it ever happening. But, just as Bev said it would, it happened, and within the timeframe given, by 2 male managers!!! A prediction that with hindsight is really significant to his life, and lifted a huge weight of his shoulders. Spot on with the detail. Well done Bev.

In the same reading she predicted contact with my SF would be out of the blue, AND it was.

With regard to forum members doubting whether predictions come true or not, for me yes they do and even the little, insignificant ones count.
26-02-2012, 08:09 PM
I am also a big fan of Bev on Psychic Sofa although its all about validations and advice. No need to speak, information just flows ... I will post when the prediction happens or doesnt happen.. whatever that may be!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Tina (4002) Psychic Sofa Tamsy 0 498 27-08-2016 10:07 AM
Last Post: Tamsy
  Har eat on psychic sofa samira421 3 462 09-03-2016 11:15 PM
Last Post: janaan
  Harmeeta on psychic sofa samira421 0 550 09-03-2016 08:03 PM
Last Post: samira421
  Opal Psychic Sofa Loubyloo 0 999 20-02-2015 05:03 PM
Last Post: Loubyloo
  Anthony - Psychic Sofa miserable 39 11,075 13-02-2015 12:54 PM
Last Post: Kristen
  Indira or Abby from psychic sofa where abouts? louieboy 14 3,342 04-02-2015 06:19 PM
Last Post: Icemaiden2
  Crystal psychic sofa Loubyloo 4 2,238 22-11-2014 02:37 PM
Last Post: Loubyloo
Tongue genuine psychic sofa feedback q7777 6 8,397 13-11-2014 10:37 PM
Last Post: iamacolincookfan
  cara brown psychic sofa jpiscean 3 2,907 11-02-2014 01:19 AM
Last Post: lizcancergirl 2
  Another reader Eleanor on Psychic Sofa Eleanor 15 4,391 24-11-2013 09:45 PM
Last Post: KentGirl