Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Lee Van Zyl
12-01-2012, 01:12 PM
Lee Van Zyl
Have to say, i've never had a reading with her, but I was watching a bit of the show waiting for John this morning, and I have to say I enjoyed what she had to say about the cosmic ordering process and learned a lot listening to her. She's very wise.

"So close, no matter how far...couldn't be much more from the heart. Forever trust in who we are...and Nothing Else Matters"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
14-01-2012, 04:23 PM (This post was last modified: 14-01-2012 04:31 PM by Dream Catcher.)
RE: Lee Van Zyl
I personally am not a Lee Van Zyl fan, I had an e-mail reading sometime ago it cost £49.99 (NOT HER PRICE TAG I KNOW) and nothing in it made sense, but now I wouldn't have e-mail readings again WITH ANY PSYCHIC because they are far too expensive and instead of refering to it "time and time again" it ended up on the rubbish bin.

She comes across as a really lovely person, and that is why I chose her to do my reading in the first place. Maybe in hindsight I should have spoken to her instead, but the connection via e-mail was all wrong.
14-01-2012, 04:31 PM
I agree iamacolincookfan.... I think it is a bit of a money magnet for PTV.
14-01-2012, 06:12 PM
Email readings can be useful. John Healey does a 3 question service for £10 on his personal website. I used it before I started reading with him on the phones and he connected really well with what was going on. I'm having so much trouble getting through to him on the phones recently that I may do this again.

"So close, no matter how far...couldn't be much more from the heart. Forever trust in who we are...and Nothing Else Matters"
14-01-2012, 06:25 PM
My answers were very detailed for that price. He explained how and what he did to connect with what I wanted to talk about, and then spent a few paragraphs on each one.