Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fed Up
14-01-2012, 04:57 PM
Fed Up
I hate to be negative but right now I can't seem to be any other way. I have taken the guidence of the psychics, which has taken me months to improve and change my ways. I have asked the guy out for coffee and still had no reply.

They all told me that once I made a few adjustments and asked him out then a friendship/relationship would be there with him. So far theres nothing, I have asked for updates and now being told he's shy.... depressed etc. That may well be, but I just feel fed up to the back teeth of predictions that never happen, and psychics "extending" predictions... what was meant to happen in December is now shifted to February.

I don't doubt psychics pick up on feelings and situations, and some minor things happen , but never the one we really want. Sorry if I sound repetitive but its driving me NUTSAngry
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
14-01-2012, 07:37 PM
RE: Fed Up
If you are waiting months for a guy to respond, maybe its time to accept that it may not happen? Sorry if that sounds harsh, but why waste your time and energy, as well as your money, on a situation that isn't going anywhere?

You never know, once you stop placing all your energy into the situation, you may find someone crosses your path :-)

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
15-01-2012, 10:07 AM
I think sometimes when we reach fed up. Just stopping and focusing on something else really fun or exciting helps..and sometimes practicing the lessons learnt from the guidance just for the hell of it..to practice..

But most of all it can be good to find something, not a person but something to absorb you for a while..and bring the enjoyment back in you..
15-01-2012, 11:42 AM
I think it is important to remember nothing is set in stone as life is fluid..and in the rolling of a stone it has the potential to pick up on different nuances or possiblities..all things are stoppable..think of life itself!!! (or this life anyway)
it is up to us to set our own limits..for our selves..no one else
Karina states that it is not wise to put your self/life on hold..as it can take years to get the pieces right to get the final configeration to pull together..and this makes sense..

I think sometimes we have to try to put situations to the side of us..particularly if another is not putting in the same focus and energy..I think to reach a point where you are not sure is powerful..something is shifting in your self..perhaps listen to that and accept an unknowing..

For myself if someone hurts me I take the premise vengence is happiness..and I do not mean that in a God father way!!!!! I mean if I can get happy..despite the hurt then that is my battle won..and I do not feel it ever does any harm for another to see and feel they are not dispensible..

I cannot answer on the script thing..as the psychics I have most listened to are those who have picked up the reality and difficulties..or are honest and say I don't know how..but I feel...
What i also feel is important is if there is much more contact with the psychics than interaction with that said person..then that needs to be kept in balance as we can loose the reality of the situation if a person cannot answer back and instead we live with possiblilities circling in our minds fighting to piece things togther..which we can't without the other's input and an acceptance of the unknown !!!