Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 2.5 Average
Psychicsofa testimonials
22-01-2012, 11:59 AM
Psychicsofa testimonials
Hi,
I would just like to ask if anyone has left negative feedback on psychicsofa and it was displayed?
I left negative feedback for suki and it was never put on there.

Thanks Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
22-01-2012, 12:32 PM
RE: Psychicsofa testimonials
(22-01-2012 11:59 AM)alf0406 Wrote:  Hi,
I would just like to ask if anyone has left negative feedback on psychicsofa and it was displayed?
I left negative feedback for suki and it was never put on there.

Thanks Smile

No I haven't left any negative feedback on the site. What was the negative feedback?
22-01-2012, 12:59 PM
I spoke to Suki twice - the first time she asked me how many minutes I had got and when I said the 40 miins she did not seem to happy, she gave me a reading but just really kept repeating the same thing over and over and I think I spent 20 mins most with her on that call. I did not get any really good validations etc. I decided to try again as thought maybe she was having a off day and considering the amount of feedback that's good for her- during the second reading again it seemed like she just was fed up, then the phone kept going muffled like she was putting her hand over the speaking bit and then I heard someone ask her if she wanted a drink - it seemed like every time the phone sounded muffled she was speaking to someone in her house - wherever she was at. I just found it to be quite rude. It is to soon to see if what she said will happen, my negative feedback was regarding her attitude - I was just wondering if anyone had found her to be like that. I wrote the feedback after the second reading and it was never put up on the site.
22-01-2012, 01:45 PM
Cannot speak of that reader but had similar experiences on other sites.
I would contact the company direct, if they are censoring testimonials i for one will never use their service again.
22-01-2012, 01:49 PM
Hi

I've have had 2/3 readings with Suki, but I've never found to her be rude. I have also found her readings limited and never went over the 5 min mark either. Would I phone her again Huh ........maybe if I wanted a "quick fix during a wobble" but would never pay for a full 20 min or 40 min reading with her and would "pay as I go". She is not a favourite of mine, but I wouldn't give her a negative review.

I don't know whether its a case of Suki being bored with what she does or if she can be bothered about going deeper into the reading; or whether she can just "see what she can see" and delivers the outcome without wanting to delve and deviate into all the negative obstructions that lie within the "here and now" and the outcome?

I have to say that my experience of a reading with her is that I can vouch for her delivering the outcome quickly, with total belief in it (she has never mentioned the word "free will"). Its not a case of "maybe if you do this" or "maybe if you do that"....she delivers the outcome with "it will happen"!!! At times, I do appreciate not having to hear about the obstructions/advice/negatives/what the person is like...before I get to the outcome. I have plenty of other readers to call who can give me that information Smile and speak to for hours and hours, whilst making a huge dent in my bank balance.
22-01-2012, 03:36 PM (This post was last modified: 22-01-2012 03:40 PM by Lady P.)
I left my very first negative feedback 5 days ago! surprisingly psychicsofa didn't publish it!

Oh i had 2 readings with Suki first one was really good getting really good validations! but the second one she seemed to come across as though it was an effort for her to do a read! gave very little to me to take away from it! was silent for some of it! it was terrible! so i am 50/50 with her? maybe she was having a bad day!? but she wanst my worst on there!
22-01-2012, 05:44 PM
(22-01-2012 03:36 PM)Lady P Wrote:  I left my very first negative feedback 5 days ago! surprisingly psychicsofa didn't publish it!

Oh i had 2 readings with Suki first one was really good getting really good validations! but the second one she seemed to come across as though it was an effort for her to do a read! gave very little to me to take away from it! was silent for some of it! it was terrible! so i am 50/50 with her? maybe she was having a bad day!? but she wanst my worst on there!

I have had two readings with Suki the first blew me away and was very deep and incredbile validations. The second good, consistent but less deep, was aware she wasn't alone in room but not rude.Found Angie, Crystal and Pearl polite and professional. Would return to Angie and crystal (guide John),

Mariane I found not listening and somewhat bored in manner..but she did give me a choice bit of care and advice..

Lady P who was your negative feeback for?
22-01-2012, 06:22 PM
I agree about Suki, she wasn't negative just really fed up and tired I think? Ive had 2 readings with Angie, first one she got it spot (nearly) second one was the complete opposite! I found Pearl and Crystal (guide John) to be more accurate than Suki with validations! Crystal in actual fact was quite good!

In my past posts on my fave readers I have forgotten to mention Sadie off MK! she is BRILLIANT!! her validations are soo detailed its unreal! she will blow you away! more so that cara brown! Though Sadies predictions are yet to pass!

My negative feedback was for Abby on psychic sofa... all she did was ask me questions the whole way through then try and give predictions based on the answers I gave, it really was bad! she didnt even tune in or attempt to. I was left feeling really annoyed because I gave her the benefit of 6 minutes thinking any minute now she will blow me away (based on her testimonials!) and nothing! I was even more so annoyed that the psychic sofa team did not have the courtesy to acknowledge my "feedback".
22-01-2012, 06:52 PM
(22-01-2012 06:22 PM)Lady P Wrote:  I agree about Suki, she wasn't negative just really fed up and tired I think? Ive had 2 readings with Angie, first one she got it spot (nearly) second one was the complete opposite! I found Pearl and Crystal (guide John) to be more accurate than Suki with validations! Crystal in actual fact was quite good!

In my past posts on my fave readers I have forgotten to mention Sadie off MK! she is BRILLIANT!! her validations are soo detailed its unreal! she will blow you away! more so that cara brown! Though Sadies predictions are yet to pass!

My negative feedback was for Abby on psychic sofa... all she did was ask me questions the whole way through then try and give predictions based on the answers I gave, it really was bad! she didnt even tune in or attempt to. I was left feeling really annoyed because I gave her the benefit of 6 minutes thinking any minute now she will blow me away (based on her testimonials!) and nothing! I was even more so annoyed that the psychic sofa team did not have the courtesy to acknowledge my "feedback".

Yes i agree i have had readin with abby and she just asked questions all the time couldnt believe it because her testimonials were so good!!
29-01-2012, 03:10 PM
I left negative feedback for Trishie and called to complain also. Trishie basically guaranteed a time someone would contact me and told me to call her back when it happened. She also stated during the reading I shouldn't contact them as they would rather be the one to make contact.

The period of time came and went. I called back and told her I had no contact. Trishie then asked if I contacted them. I said no and pointed out she advised me not to. Then all of sudden she relayed the person in question had family issues and would be in touch once the issues were resolved.

I also had a reading with Angie regarding the same person she also gave a period of time this person would make contact. Again this was miss information when I called back she also changed tactics, she stated another period of time they would make contact and told me as much as that person cared for me she could "see" another person for me? Subsequently the person didn’t make contact during the second period of time stated.

The annoying thing is when I spoke to both of them I said right at the start of each reading if there is no hope for me and this person to state it as I would rather know the truth.

What really made laugh was the company’s response when I called to complain they said something along the lines of 'not all readings are guaranteed or 100% accurate, readings are just a guide they are not real life'. They even pointed out that in the companies T&C's it does state that not all readings are guaranteed. I said why don’t you put that statement on the main site they said 'we are not going to do that'.

It seems to me anyone can give a reading and when the events seen in the reading don’t happen they can use 'not all readings are guaranteed or 100% accurate’ statement as a defence.

I agree with PeeWee84 'if they are censoring testimonials i for one will never use their service again'.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Psychicsofa Marina Talksun 101 13,195 28-11-2017 11:33 AM
Last Post: Daredevil Dave
  Dominic Psychicsofa Talksun 8 1,981 22-07-2016 04:37 PM
Last Post: janaan
  Pearl from Psychicsofa Peace 34 7,215 07-05-2015 10:06 AM
Last Post: Green Velvet