Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Trusted Psychics - HELP Needed....
03-05-2018, 04:58 AM
Trusted Psychics - HELP Needed....
Hi lovely people,

I have had many many many readings with Trusted Psychics UK.
I have looked everywhere for a thread that discusses the line and the readers themselves but haven't been able to find one....
I have my favourite readers but as my readings have all been recent I haven't really had any predictions unfold as of yet...
I was hoping to hear from other people who have used the line and which readers they thought were accurate/ not so accurate in their predictions.
Who was your favourite? Why?

Thank you so much in advance Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-05-2018, 05:03 PM
RE: Trusted Psychics - HELP Needed....
(03-05-2018 04:58 AM)honey-almond Wrote:  Hi lovely people,

I have looked everywhere for a thread that discusses the line and the readers themselves but haven't been able to find one....
I have my favourite readers but as my readings have all been recent I haven't really had any predictions unfold as of yet...
I was hoping to hear from other people who have used the line and which readers they thought were accurate/ not so accurate in their predictions.

I've not used this service at all, but if you are basing the quality of readings on predictions can I ask first did your reader tune into you properly to give you past and current timeline situations as confirmations. Also what were the time frames for those things to happen.

By the way I hate the fact that things are predicted.. nothing can be predicted, but it can be possibly arrived at given the set of circumstances at the time of reading....

xxx I hope this helps.
25-05-2018, 02:46 PM

25-05-2018, 02:54 PM
please stay away from this company they are scammers,and i can promise you that they had two fantastic readers alex and arosa sacked them for no reason and slandered them trying to ruin there reputation,they are vile people in the office the manager and owner should know better the daughter well words cannot say what comes out of her mouth it is disgusting.anyone that goes for a reading with this company is being ripped off i know i was a reader on there it is all about the amount of money they can get in there pockets.alex and arosa were treated very unfairly as a result they got sacked you can still find arosa on facebook and she will be more than willing to give you a reading and will point you in the direction of alex if anyone is looking for them.this company has done something very awful and in time they will no longer be active they cannot be allowed to give out the behaviour that they do it is awful and i am sure that there are many people that will agree with this.
08-06-2018, 06:25 AM

May I ask who you like? I had very similar readings from Sian, Sue (forget which one) Essence, Vintage Rose, Nora and Nona ... there are some absolute shockers on there and honestly I don’t know how they have any positive feedback at all
19-06-2018, 03:23 PM
(25-05-2018 02:54 PM)unbelievable1 Wrote:  please stay away from this company they are scammers,and i can promise you that they had two fantastic readers alex and arosa sacked them for no reason and slandered them trying to ruin there reputation,they are vile people in the office the manager and owner should know better the daughter well words cannot say what comes out of her mouth it is disgusting.anyone that goes for a reading with this company is being ripped off i know i was a reader on there it is all about the amount of money they can get in there pockets.alex and arosa were treated very unfairly as a result they got sacked you can still find arosa on facebook and she will be more than willing to give you a reading and will point you in the direction of alex if anyone is looking for them.this company has done something very awful and in time they will no longer be active they cannot be allowed to give out the behaviour that they do it is awful and i am sure that there are many people that will agree with this.

Wow after reading all the reviews by UNBELIEVABLE1 its becoming increasingly obvious this is Arosa, it kind of makes sense with the promoting too. Slating the company in every single post made by others. Why are you so passionately persistent in insisting that Alex and Arosa were framed, i mean one or 2 i can get but who would take the time to counteract almost every single post commented against them. Then you say you were a reader too and have proof and continuously insisting how fabulous both Alex and Arosa were. Yes i get it the company had a problem with them stealing their clients etc but you are on a one woman mission here!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Trusted Psychics-Muria Rose Spaarrkle 24 1,466 13-08-2018 09:56 AM
Last Post: Shell03
  Demi - trusted psychics Redroses123 2 297 11-07-2018 11:53 AM
Last Post: Redroses123
  Charlie Trusted Psychic TB love 20 1,888 22-06-2018 11:09 AM
Last Post: Sam84
  Alex Zadeh - 4257 - TRUSTED PSYCHICS! Belinda 27 5,440 19-06-2018 06:38 PM
  Trusted psychics, here is my opinion. RedRose 11 2,871 19-06-2018 06:25 PM
  Alex Trusted Psychics Tamsy 21 3,505 19-06-2018 05:26 PM
  Trusted Psychics UK - Reader Recommendations? honey-almond 1 399 25-05-2018 04:33 PM
Last Post: unbelievable1
  Alex Zadeh- trusted psychics Unity2008 22 3,198 25-05-2018 04:28 PM
  Why no forum on livelines/trusted/social psychics?? Soapfan46 6 1,316 25-05-2018 03:25 PM
  Trusted psychics marie1313 12 2,698 03-05-2018 05:00 AM
Last Post: honey-almond