Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 2.43 Average
No More Spam!
11-01-2011, 10:34 AM
No More Spam!
Hey Everyone!

I have noticed that certain users of this forum are using it to promote brands, selling etc so I have intervened and suspended this individuals posting priviledges.

There are some amazing followers of this forum that are focused in discussing things that are important within Psychic shows and I would hate if anything undermined that so, happy writing people!

If anyones needs assistance in anyway just give me a shout, un romantically I am under "admin" but please call me by my real name Edith.

x x x
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-01-2011, 12:07 PM
RE: No More Spam!
Thank you Edith!

It is so rude that people post such blantant spam!

Its nice to know that this forum is being looked after by someone!

Good Work
11-01-2011, 01:17 PM (This post was last modified: 11-01-2011 07:28 PM by Blair.)
(11-01-2011 10:34 AM)admin Wrote:  Hey Everyone!

I have noticed that certain users of this forum are using it to promote brands, selling etc so I have intervened and suspended this individuals posting priviledges.

There are some amazing followers of this forum that are focused in discussing things that are important within Psychic shows and I would hate if anything undermined that so, happy writing people!

If anyones needs assistance in anyway just give me a shout, un romantically I am under "admin" but please call me by my real name Edith.

Hi Edith,

At last, I'm so glad this has happened I'm tired of seeing such rubbish put up in places where it is not wanted or needed.

Is it possible to have a section just for GENERAL things like news etc.... Thats if people are interested in this...

As, I'm sure a particular person will keep posting info on whats going on in the news ( which I feel is negative) and its not nice seeing this info mixed up with all the psychic stuff.

I've noticed stuff put up today and don't think we really need it.

But, hopefully everyone else will want to put in their two pennies worth.

x x x
11-01-2011, 03:48 PM
Hey Blair,

I am now going to be a lot more protective over this forum and i can assure you that that kind of post won't be appearing again. The stuff that appeared this morning will be the last!

I love reading your input to this site and want to keep it purely a space that is for folk like our goodselves that love everything to do with the spiritual realm and keep it psychic show driven!

Any other suggested i am always happy to take on board.

Hope you are having a lovely day!

Edith

x x x x
11-01-2011, 08:48 PM
(11-01-2011 10:34 AM)admin Wrote:  Hey Everyone!

x x x

Thank you xx

They are mean for not letting you at least be Edith (Admin)
11-01-2011, 09:40 PM
(11-01-2011 03:48 PM)admin Wrote:  Hey Blair,

I am now going to be a lot more protective over this forum and i can assure you that that kind of post won't be appearing again. The stuff that appeared this morning will be the last!

I love reading your input to this site and want to keep it purely a space that is for folk like our goodselves that love everything to do with the spiritual realm and keep it psychic show driven!

Any other suggested i am always happy to take on board.

Hope you are having a lovely day!

Edith

x x x x

Hi Edith,

I'm so glad that this issue has been resolved.

Looking forward to seeing this site grow,

Blair

xxx
11-01-2011, 10:14 PM
Hi Edith,
Thanks so much.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." (Jimi Hendrix)
24-03-2011, 09:10 AM
Hi Edith,

There are spam ads appearing on here again...

Blair
24-03-2011, 11:04 AM
Hi Blair,

Thank you as every for being such a contientious user of this Forum.

I have permenantly banned the 'spammer' from this site so we should remain spam free, until the next looser!

Take Care,

Edith x
24-03-2011, 02:50 PM
Great to hear, thanks Edith!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  SPAM Gem 21 3,686 06-10-2012 01:39 PM