Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Molly
08-05-2018, 02:05 PM
Molly
Does anyone know what happened to this lady? I had a couple of readings with her about three years ago and she was incredible with her predictions and depth of information about someone who has sadly passed away. I don’t recall her PIN number but from her photo she looked quite mature. I believe she had been reading for over 50 years.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2018, 02:12 PM
RE: Molly
I just did a google search and found the below comment from this forum. It might be worth calling customer support and asking for information as you have her pin:

15-09-2015, 08:16 PM Post: #6
Lady P Offline
RE: Molly Psychic Sofa
Im not sure which molly you are discussing on this thread but has anyone have a reading with a molly (pin 4834) on PS, unfortunately she is no longer active! this woman got the last 6 months so spot on its unreal (stuff I thought wouldn't happen) Its a shame she doesn't read on there anymore! one of the very few genuine real readers. if anyone knows where she can be found please can you share. Thank you
08-05-2018, 02:20 PM
Thanks for that. I’ve still got my notes somewhere so will dig them out and see if the PIN numbers match.
08-05-2018, 02:37 PM
Does anyone remember who I’m talking about? If so, I’d love to hear about your experiences with Molly...
08-05-2018, 02:47 PM
Hi Jackie, is there anyone recently on the sofa you've enjoyed talking to ? I hope you have luck finding those readers you liked
08-05-2018, 02:50 PM
Hi Virgo1. Yes there are many I have enjoyed talking to but predictions are hit and miss. How about you? Any particular favourites?
08-05-2018, 03:02 PM
(08-05-2018 02:50 PM)JackieP Wrote:  Hi Virgo1. Yes there are many I have enjoyed talking to but predictions are hit and miss. How about you? Any particular favourites?

I've had the same experience. Hit and miss predictions. Simone wasn't so great for me, but she got a house move right. At the moment, I like Sam, Amethyst, Harry, Carolyn and Selena. Sibilla I like, she can't go into masses of detail, but she's honest and she's said some accurate things about how someone's feeling and things that happened in my childhood. Who do you recommend?
08-05-2018, 03:09 PM
I liked Simone but she seems to have gone too. She had some interesting information for me but not a lot of predictions manifested. I havent tried any that you’ve mentioned. As much as I like to speak to the readers on PS I probably wouldn’t recommend any as they are far too unreliable in their accuracy. Many seem to want to offer counselling and slip into that mode when they realise they are not getting anywhere. This is not what I’m looking for!
08-05-2018, 03:13 PM
(08-05-2018 03:09 PM)JackieP Wrote:  I liked Simone but she seems to have gone too. She had some interesting information for me but not a lot of predictions manifested. I havent tried any that you’ve mentioned. As much as I like to speak to the readers on PS I probably wouldn’t recommend any as they are far too unreliable in their accuracy. Many seem to want to offer counselling and slip into that mode when they realise they are not getting anywhere. This is not what I’m looking for!

I've noticed the women have gotten very opinionated on there and tried to counsel me, so I prefer talking to the men readers of recent. Simone is now on the Circle I think. I don't know what website has the best readers as ATA uses notes, now
08-05-2018, 03:15 PM
Oh dear that’s terribly unprofessional! Hardly psychic then...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Molly Psychic Sofa Pink Pearl 9 2,240 16-09-2015 12:37 AM
Last Post: Pink Pearl